The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Update 1

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The function of auto leveling your Warframe’s view in Archwing auto level now only triggers when moving, as opposed to being stationary.

Just give us bank left and right keys and a 3D map and we won't need auto-leveling.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Cooldown on Trial rewards now resets at Midnight UTC - which is the standard reset time for Login Rewards, Standing cap refreshes, etc. They are no longer tied to individual Trial completion times. We hope this better allows you to coordinate groups!

Yay!
I mean, I haven't run a Raid in a group in most of a year, but yay!

Very interesting new weapon concept, stats look nice as well. But why is SIMARIS giving us a weapon that uses CODEX scanners, and now his? I mean, "What new creatures will this item help you bring to the sanctuary" seems a bit ironic when Helios and now this new weapon still use the codex scanners and not his. Can we get an Augment Mod to change that?

How cool would a Syndicate Augment from Simaris be that causes an AoE Proc that automatically simaris-scans / pixelates all enemies in a radius? Maybe doing like X Radiation damage and all killed enemies are dissolved into Simaris pixels like his actual scanning targets? that'd be SO cool

40 minutes ago, Vansceslas said:

Nice update, but the archwing changes doesn't seem appropriate. A specific key would be much better.

And :

What about Syndicate sacrifices ?

Seriously : what about the disparity in rarity in the sacrifice you must offer to rank up ?

Steel Meridian : Soma Prime Barrel (common) and Trinity Prime Neuroptics (Uncommon).

Arbiter of Hexis : Vectis Prime Stock (RARE) and Saryn Prime Neuroptics (Uncommon).

Cephalon Suda : Lex Prime Receiver (common) and Nova Prime Neuroptics (common).

Perrin Sequence : Scindo Prime Blade (RARE) and Volt Prime Neuroptics (Uncommon).

Red Veil : Fang Prime Handle (common in two relics, Uncommon in one) and Ash Prime Neuroptics (Uncommon two different relics).

New Loka : Orthos Prime Blade (Uncommon) and Nyx Prime Neuroptics (RARE).

Lets be clear : I personnaly don't have to sacrifice whatsoever anytime soon, BUT this this pretty harsh on some players, and/or discourage picking some Syndicates (Hexis, Sequence and Loka) over some "more easy to rank up" others.

This issue already existed before fissures, i reckon, but if there is a time to fix it, it is NOW (well, next hotfix or at the same time than war within, maybe).

EDIT : This is a repost of my own post on the hotfix 13 topic... not long before closure.

Well Before the update

Steel Meridian : Soma Prime Barrel (common) and Trinity Prime Neuroptics (RARE).

Arbiter of Hexis : Vectis Prime Stock (RARE) and Saryn Prime Neuroptics (Uncommon/Common).

Cephalon Suda : Lex Prime Receiver (Uncommon) and Nova Prime Neuroptics (Uncommon).

Perrin Sequence : Scindo Prime Blade (RARE) and Volt Prime Neuroptics (Common).

Red Veil : Fang Prime Handle RARE) and Ash Prime Neuroptics (Uncommon/Common).

New Loka : Orthos Prime Blade (Common) and Nyx Prime Neuroptics (RARE).

at least juding by how many of each I had that would be how I would have rated them. Some might have been uncommon but in low level caputre (fast lots of keys) while others wer common in harder things making them just has hard to get. All in all before the change things for syndicates were mostly balanced in terms of how hard it was to get things.

Obvisouly that shoudl change since fang handles were made common and such, it should be revisited to have 1 rare and 1 uncommon per syndicate.

37 minutes ago, Rainbow_Dashu said:

No nerf to Smeeta Kavat?

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Is there something wrong with getting a kavat that relies on rng to farm something that relies on rng? (rhetorical question).

Just SHHH let us have this at least until they give us new content!

]\'[

Just gonna say this, you guys need to figure out a better way to determine what does/does not swing fast.  It's kind of asinine that a smaller, more compact and lighter hammer swings a crap ton slower than the Jat Kittag.  The Heliocor should swing AT LEAST 1.0, compared to it's current 0.833. It has a shorter reach, so why not give it a little more friggin attack speed? Or would that just make too much sense?

Edited by Alanthier
because you guys bleep out everything.

2 minutes ago, Camelslayer said:

They only made this so they could make a Synoid Heliocor. They did the exact same thing with the Simulor, and then shortly after- Syndicate primaries.

So we might be getting Syndicate melees soon. 

this is a Simaris weapon though, not a normal syndicate weapon...Also mine seems to not consume codex, but synthesis scanners instead.

5 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

this is a Simaris weapon though, not a normal syndicate weapon...Also mine seems to not consume codex, but synthesis scanners instead.

You're missing the point. What I'm saying is they're making a base weapon to make a Syndicate version later. Simulor is a Simaris weapon too, after all.

Edited by Camelslayer

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

• Fixed lower-rank Syndicate titles appearing in descriptions of high-rank Syndicate missions (e.g. "Rescue Mission (Crusader)" would be displayed instead of  "Rescue Mission (Maxim)")

Not only did the previous hotfix not address the issue with decreased Syndicate STANDING despite saying explicitly otherwise, this update claims the titles have been fixed which is also incorrect. I am max rank in Steel Meridian, for example, and now all of my Steel Meridian quests say "Brave" when they should say "General." Same is true for all other Syndicates I have maxed out, and all still reward the minimum amount of standing (3400-4000). If the standing amounts were purposefully nerfed, please just confirm that directly instead of pretending to fix it.

Add to this that the polearm and scythe positions have been broken without acknowledgment since the first SOTR update. I'm glad you guys have time to PBR the Bo Prime and add new weapon skins and all that, but maybe can we get some of these longer standing issues addressed first?