Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survey for players with 1000+ hours

Faulcun

How many hours are in your profile? Steam? 1800, Profile? 800

Have you taken any long periods of breaks, and if so, how long and why? One earlier this year, it was about a month long where I barely played.

When did you start playing warframe?  Almost 2 years ago. Around the time the GTX 970 came out

How many clans in warframe have you been apart of? One :)

Were you apart of leadership in any of those clans? I was, until my break. I am still high-ish ranked though.

If so, aside from direct clan problems, how has the development of the game affected the members? Well, its a smallish clan to begin with, with a lot of long time players (Longer then me) so updates have prompted them to take breaks, and come back over a period of time

Have your views changed over the years? Hmm, not really. I still enjoy the game almost as much. There is just not a lot of new stuff to do anymore, except leveling mastery....

If so was it due to the community, or in game experiences? In-game

Were you an avid viver/draco player? Was I? Not really? I played it a few times when I really wanted to get a bad weapon leveled. But most of the time spy missions were, and still are, my thing

What is your favorite game mode, and what is your favorite part of the game? Survival. Without a doubt. I love slaughtering hordes of enemies with various loadouts I don't normally use.

What is your least favorite? Defense....

Do you prefer to play with clan members or public games? I only play public or solo, because my clan is very small, and its rare to have 4 members on at once, in my timezone.

What level missions are you most comfortable with without needing a team of super specific loadouts? Uh.... 70-100? I am comfortable solo with most sorties that aren't a defense or assassination with loads of armor.

Do you still have many things to complete/collect in the game? I never really focused on Mastery, I am MR17, so you can say I do.

What is your opinion on pvp/dark sectors? I wish PvP would be improved, and have less of a wall to get into (Long time players with tons of mods vs. you, a newbie with nothing). I wasn't around for Dark Sectors, or I just never played them, so I don't have an opinion on them.

Have Youtubers been a large influence or source of your knowledge about the game? For specific builds yes. I learned the modding system, progression, and everything like that myself. I just didn't know what mods to use, the best way to mod, etc. I used the Wiki before youtubers.

Do you consider yourself a casual, heavy, or hardcore gamer? Heavy? I don't really play all the time, but I am on quite a bit.

What is your background in gaming in general? (ie: fps, mmorpg, strategy, etc etc) Started out on Minecraft. (First game outside of Flash Games), and Trackmania, sooo? Racing and sandbox I guess. For minecraft PvP was my thing though, so maybe that counts as sort of FPS? I play MMORPGs and Strategy games now, mostly.

Compared to other communities in other games, how does warframe compare? I like Warframe's community. Minecraft's was good in places, but depending on where you it was utter crap. With elitists everywhere. 

What keeps you playing the game? Fashionframe, different loadouts, and slaughtering hordes of enemies >:)

What do you hope for long term in future updates? Hoping for some side-quests from a neutral party. Improvements on enemy scaling, weapon rebalacning to make obsolete weapons viable, and things like that. General quality of life improvements. A horde mode as well would be nice (Survival with no LS :3)

What things would you like to see given attention in the near future? Enemy scaling, and weapon balance.

Without going into too many details, what are you opinions on any experiences with Warframe Support? Never had to go to them.

Overall, what is your view of Warframe and its business model? It's the best FREE2PLAY game I have ever played. It's buisness model is perfect, and its not Pay2Win at all. Everything is obtainable without paying plat except cosmetics. (One that's the opposite would be tera... with it's mounts costing thousands of gold to purchase, making it impossible to buy one through anything but their EMP)

Edited by PoisonHD

How many hours are in your profile? 1700+ in game profile.... in steam way to much

Have you taken any long periods of breaks, and if so, how long and why? once a year

When did you start playing warframe? look at profile 

How many clans in warframe have you been apart of? 3

Were you apart of leadership in any of those clans? yes

If so, aside from direct clan problems, how has the development of the game affected the members? hasnt

Have your views changed over the years? yes i personally hate the new update i rarely play anymore, no more endless means no more fun for mes

If so was it due to the community, or in game experiences? meta shift due to no more void keys

Were you an avid viver/draco player? Nope never found afk grinds fun

What is your favorite game mode, and what is your favorite part of the game? leaderboard runs survivals / defences were my jam

What is your least favorite? anything that lasts under 5 minutes (looking at you every bloody relic) 

Do you prefer to play with clan members or public games? either, clans more fun for banter but public is also child

What level missions are you most comfortable with without needing a team of super specific loadouts? I forma'ed the basic gear like 6 times each and usually only run that... and even then anything under 40 minutes is fine... the game is easy warframes and weapon scaling are OP... not enemies

Do you still have many things to complete/collect in the game? i enjoy collecting stuff from endless missions or should i say did #rip my fun

What is your opinion on pvp/dark sectors? PvP darksecorts back in the day were awesome, with the stages, pvp today is boring

Have Youtubers been a large influence or source of your knowledge about the game? No... i have about 2 nice things to say about youtubers lol

Do you consider yourself a casual, heavy, or hardcore gamer? heavy

What is your background in gaming in general? (ie: fps, mmorpg, strategy, etc etc) FPS, 

Compared to other communities in other games, how does warframe compare? People complain about everything, but are good at nothing is generally the feels. People complain more than they want to know how to improve... the community is "cool" and "chilled" for the majority but damn do people complain about things that don't matter like tonka being OP and "no fun" - then dont use it ... problem solved.... its not like the enemies have tonkors 

What keeps you playing the game? right now nothing, endless modes made this game fun... im waiting for them to be revieved 

What do you hope for long term in future updates? raids, endgame, more harder stuffs, and endless to be meaningful(aka rewards every 5minutes ish) again

What things would you like to see given attention in the near future? the endless power creep this game has, every time a new weapon comes out( almost everytime) it is always pushing the bounds of most powerful in its class or is atleast significantly better than the basic closed beta or even weapons from a year ago 

Without going into too many details, what are you opinions on any experiences with Warframe Support? they are amazing <3

Overall, what is your view of Warframe and its business model? business model is fair, warframe is no longer a game i would recommend currently the lack of "endless" or "end game" makes the complete power creep of the game way to easy... i mean its fun if you like collecting stuff but no good if you want to actually have some sort of mindless pve survival fun which involves space ninja's ( or atleast in this current patch)

Edited by Dextral

How many hours are in your profile?  1373 hours

Have you taken any long periods of breaks, and if so, how long and why?  I stopped playing for 8 months when migrated my account to ps4

When did you start playing warframe? 2012

How many clans in warframe have you been apart of? 5 clans

Were you apart of leadership in any of those clans?  nope, I'll not accept it in future.

Have your views changed over the years? I still love this game, but I prefer old menu before DE introduce UI 2.0

Were you an avid viver/draco player? I'm against Darco since people found it. I love leveling my gear slowly and legit 

What is your favorite game mode, and what is your favorite part of the game? infested Defense missions

What is your least favorite? Spy sorti missions, I just suck at hacking.

Do you prefer to play with clan members or public games? I prefer playing with public

What level missions are you most comfortable with without needing a team of super specific loadouts? Ash solve all my problems

Do you still have many things to complete/collect in the game? yes, I want DE give me mastery xp of Exal. prime, Lato prime and Skana Prime and let founders keeping them in  trash for ever. 

What is your opinion on pvp/dark sectors? I hate PVP.

Have Youtubers been a large influence or source of your knowledge about the game? yes, I met N00blshowtek in random sorti, he's great Youtuber and have my respect 

Do you consider yourself a casual, heavy, or hardcore gamer? Hardcore 4 sure, I spend 10 hrs in warframe everyday.

What is your background in gaming in general? (ie: fps, mmorpg, strategy, etc etc) I was Rift player before I moved on

Compared to other communities in other games, how does warframe compare? there's no gaming community you can compare it to warframe community at all.

What keeps you playing the game? I want to reach mastery 30

What do you hope for long term in future updates? I want old UI 1.0

What things would you like to see given attention in the near future? I want to equip 2 companions

Without going into too many details, what are you opinions on any experiences with Warframe Support? too slow, I've been waiting for 3 weeks all I get is alerts for delays

Overall, what is your view of Warframe and its business model? I started supporting DE since Rhino Prime access and I'll continue buying any prime access or unsealed vault access. 

Edited by Abufhad

How many hours are in your profile?  1586 in mission, 2377 in Steam

Have you taken any long periods of breaks, and if so, how long and why?  Just when I go off the grid for a vacation

When did you start playing warframe?  May of last year

How many clans in warframe have you been apart of?  Three

Were you apart of leadership in any of those clans?  Founded my own solo clan after getting tired of carrying research in two storm clans.

Were you an avid viver/draco player?  Only for focus farming when I got lucky with an XP boost, and never with a "meta" squad.  I will miss always getting the high kill score with Volt and an Atterax.

What is your favorite game mode, and what is your favorite part of the game?  Solo: Spy.  PUGs: Defense/Mobile Defense.  May favorite parts are seeing rad and unusual builds, and helping squads of randos go much farther than they would have on their own.

What is your least favorite?  Jordas Verdict, otherwise known as Find The Glitch

Do you prefer to play with clan members or public games?  I play PUGs almost exclusively, except for when friends invite me to raids.

What level missions are you most comfortable with without needing a team of super specific loadouts?  Anything below raids and a few sortie conditions.

Do you still have many things to complete/collect in the game?  Some codex entries and a few event mods, not much else.

What is your opinion on pvp/dark sectors?  A novelty at best; it's not why I play a coop game.

Have Youtubers been a large influence or source of your knowledge about the game?  No

Do you consider yourself a casual, heavy, or hardcore gamer?  Casually hardcore

What is your background in gaming in general? (ie: fps, mmorpg, strategy, etc etc) mostly FPS and RTS

Compared to other communities in other games, how does warframe compare?  Very active and, on the whole, friendlier than most

What keeps you playing the game?  Updates, the Devs' commitment and enthusiasm for the game

What do you hope for long term in future updates?  Balancing new content with revisiting/polishing old stuff.

What things would you like to see given attention in the near future?  Focus, better relic drops

Without going into too many details, what are you opinions on any experiences with Warframe Support?  Helpful but obviously overloaded

Overall, what is your view of Warframe and its business model?  Fairer than most F2P models.  The Devs' commitment to community involvement even with business needs pressing down is among the best I've ever seen.

How many hours are in your profile?

Have you taken any long periods of breaks, and if so, how long and why?

- Twice, once for about half a year when my graphic card broke down (pretty sure it was because of Warframe:/) and for about three month, when I moved away for work and had no acces to a PC.

When did you start playing warframe?

- Around December 2013

How many clans in warframe have you been apart of?

Were you a part of leadership in any of those clans?

- Yes

If so, aside from direct clan problems, how has the development of the game affected the members?

-If we're talking strictly about changes brought by developers - not by much.

Have your views changed over the years?

- Not much. I usualy dislike PvP games or PvP in games, and this stood for a long time for Warframe, but I eventually got involved into Concalve. I like movement system slightly less than when it was befor Parkour 2.0 - it performs better but there's nothing of parkour left in it. Otherwise my views remained mostly the same.

If so was it due to the community, or in game experiences?

- In-game experiences.

Were you an avid viver/draco player?

- No.

What is your favorite game mode, and what is your favorite part of the game?

- Favourite Mode - probably Spy. Favourite part of the game in general - stealth without relying on frame/companion abilities, as well as melee.

What is your least favorite?

- Least favourite mode - probably defence. Least favourite part of the game in general - times waiting for items to craft, major part of the community.

Do you prefer to play with clan members or public games?

- Clan members.

What level missions are you most comfortable with without needing a team of super specific loadouts?

- ~50~70

Do you still have many things to complete/collect in the game?

- I have most things, but there's still work to do.

What is your opinion on pvp/dark sectors?

- Playing Conclave regularly, indifferent to Dark sectors - my clan is by far not numerous enough to be a serious contender.

Have Youtubers been a large influence or source of your knowledge about the game?

- No

Do you consider yourself a casual, heavy, or hardcore gamer?

- Heavy

What is your background in gaming in general? (ie: fps, mmorpg, strategy, etc etc)

- I prefer single-palyer games, especially if they have a distinctive and compelling atmosphere, focus on plot and lore or a compelling gameplay, roughly in that order. Adventures, RPG, Action, Strategy, Fighting... MMOs and online games in general I almost universaly dislike, WF is a huge exception here.

Compared to other communities in other games, how does warframe compare?

- Compared to popular online games - only slightly less irritating. If you take more niche genres and games - this community is [censored].

What keeps you playing the game?

- Visual and gameplay style, esthetics, atmosphere, setting, and how empowered it can make you feel.

What do you hope for long term in future updates?

- I can't say I have a clearly outlined list of things I want to see. I don't expect much, and take things as they are and as/when they come.

What things would you like to see given attention in the near future?

- Buff Manics!

Without going into too many details, what are you opinions on any experiences with Warframe Support?

- They can take a while to react to some problems, but since I didn't have to resort to WF Support often I don't really have a strong opinion.

Overall, what is your view of Warframe and its business model?

- This game and this team has a huge reserve of potential, and some of it will never be realised. In part because of it's business model - it allows the game to exist and is one of more friendly examples of f2p model but it also limits the game in many ways. And in other part due to DE's shortcomings - they have talent, dedicttion and they defintely have the best intentions, but they're sloppy, and more importantly, they tend to overestimate themselves and/or mismanage their resources, which are very limited as is. This game is good, great even, but it could be so much more, and it will never be that in DE's hands.

Edited by VisionAndVoice

14 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

2441 in-game / 5507 steam

no , max 2-4 days

17 november 2013 

15 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

15 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

Were you apart of leadership in any of those clans?

no

16 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

If so, aside from direct clan problems, how has the development of the game affected the members?

some left because they don't like how the game evolved but many of us look forward for new changes :)

17 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

no

18 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

quest mode ^^ because i love the story :D

18 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

Survival & defense because both are boooooring :(

19 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

clan members and friends but sometimes i like to go public or help new players.

20 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

What level missions are you most comfortable with without needing a team of super specific loadouts?

most of the time i like to play solo because public players are mostly bad or annoying :\

21 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

only a few kurias and fragments.

22 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

im not a fan of pvp so i don't really care about conclave but lunaro is somehow interesting and worth playing sometimes.

24 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

Have Youtubers been a large influence or source of your knowledge about the game?

no , i like to learn on my own and experience every part of the game without help from others.

25 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

heavy . i play/played a lot of games , some popular and some not popular due to graphics and oldness.

26 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

What is your background in gaming in general? (ie: fps, mmorpg, strategy, etc etc)

i play a lot of fps and mmorpgs , but i do play strategy games sometimes.

27 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

compared with other communities warframe is amazing and players have lots and lots of awesome ideas and the devs care about us .

30 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

I fell in love with warframe from the very first moment i started playing it and now after almost 3 years its the same :3 I love the story and the graphics but the gameplay needs some changes to make it better for new players :)

33 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

I hopes are for a better A.I for the enemies and allies/companions ,  better UI , and more weapons :D

1 hour ago, Faulcun said:

Enemies A.I , tilesets , sentients and customization 

Without going into too many details, what are you opinions on any experiences with Warframe Support?

They helped me when i needed .

A great game with awesome devs and a great community :)

2 hours ago, Faulcun said:

Should be around 2300 hours in game time now.

EDIT: 2613 hours of in game time. Steam time doesn't count since you can just afk in your ship and it will keep on counting.

Quite a few times. With the longest one being 3 months.

Right when Update 7 launched.

One. Or technically two since it was remade. The notorious Crescent Moon Prime.

Nope. Just gave some advice here and there.

People often become inactive so more are recruited almost constantly. 

Pretty vague question here.

See above.

If I needed something leveled I would definitely go there, but I'm doing just fine with it being gone.

I like survival though most, though I wish there was no life support limiting the fun of endless killing. My favorite part of the game is probably the variety of multiple things.

How there's almost no information for most things in the game. Making new players quit almost instantly.

I play with whoever is competent and available.

Depends on the mission type. I usually only use specific load outs in raids or defense missions.

No. Which is why I was too lazy to even log in to check my exact time played.

The new dark sectors coming SoonTM sound interesting, while PvP I just see as a waste of resources due to DE being a small company.

No. Obviously the wiki is what provides the most information. The only Youtuber I watch for Warframe is StallorD

Hardcore for sure.

FPS, MMORPG, MOBA, RTS, Platformer, Fighting, Action, almost everything really.

Warframe has one of the better communities. Mostly due to PvP not even being important. Seeing as PvP tends to bring the worst people to the surface.

Updates. Making the things I like even better. However the progression has slowed down quite a bit lately.

Many things. Augment slots, Damage 3.0, Reworks/Relooks for all frames. Enemy rebalancing. Removing Nullifiers. Melee 3.0, Scythes that aren't tiny like they are now. The list goes on. Just overall improvements honestly.

Adding many more tutorials and in game information. Rebalancing everything overall. Hopefully upgrading the modding system.

Usually positive. A few times they took a couple weeks.

They need to reduce the time walls quite a bit and focus more on what they do best: Looking cool. If they focused more on cosmetics then money would be less of an issue. As other free to play games have shown, cosmetics are a very nice way to earn money for your company. However since DE's team is small relatively, they probably can't dedicate themselves to this currently. Which is also why I think they need to be a bit less ambitious due to how long the recent updates have taken. 

Edited by GreyEnneract

PLEASE google forums this.

3680 total steam hours-2219 mission time

If logging in counts sure.....I play chatframe really...

Some time around update 10

Owner of Magnu, And the only can I've been in.

I'm am the leader yeah

I would say neither, I do not have anything to say regarding this,

My views have not changed due to the community, It's have always been, "This is awful->This is great"

I played draco if I wanted a dynasty warriors game for warframe.

My favorite game mode is SPY, it's fast, it requires careful thought, and it grants a huge speed boost for those who do it.

I only played on public or solo...I don't have a large clan.

My motto: They die, they are useless, I die, I am useless....In other words, I don't really require frames...since I don't go to levels 100+

I don't have a lot left to do, or wanting to do.

PvP/Darksectors were...."Ok" but they weren't balanced or very powerful to the weaker clans...instead they promoted large SINGULAR alliances or dedicated players.

Youtubers have been the Lowest, if not the worst protaryers of warframe for me.

A somewhat hardcore player...if you call going to level 100 and doing stuff "Hardcore" I don't play 100% seriously, but I don't like players who slow me down.

RACING GAMES<<<<BURNOUT FORZA GRAN TURISMO SPLIT SECOND....and maybe "Some" other games, Halo reach/5 Dynasty warriors...EDGE....I can't really specify

Warframe's community is really good.

What makes me keep on playing the game? The new content that comes.

New game modes, frames, Major Overhauls/Increase in content.

Warframe support is actually good, but they are usually slow depending on what your issue is, make sure you give as many details as possible.

The business model is quite good, but with the new void system, it could get harder.

How many hours are in your profile? 1138

Have you taken any long periods of breaks, and if so, how long and why? Yes, from U7-U10. I was a scrub (still am) and couldn't pass the MR0 test lmao

When did you start playing warframe? U7

How many clans in warframe have you been apart of? 2

Were you apart of leadership in any of those clans? 1

If so, aside from direct clan problems, how has the development of the game affected the members? All from the first clan have stopped playing

Have your views changed over the years? Yes, when I first played WF it gave me motion sickness and I hated the game

If so was it due to the community, or in game experiences? In game

Were you an avid viver/draco player? Nope I used to just go to the void with clannies and level

What is your favorite game mode, and what is your favorite part of the game? Probably interception and my favorite part is the void tileset.

What is your least favorite? Probably hive sabotage (gives me headaches and can never figure out where to go lmao)

Do you prefer to play with clan members or public games? Clannies

What level missions are you most comfortable with without needing a team of super specific loadouts? 40-50

Do you still have many things to complete/collect in the game? 50% of the archwing stuff, MR21 test (need a new computer, currently running on 9fps), a few weapons, 3 rare stances, some sortie weapons and a crap ton of Focus.

What is your opinion on pvp/dark sectors? I like current Conclave/Lunaro stuff. Old school DS where you fought specters for credits was okay but was a click war which is not cool. The more recent DS where you leveled up in mission was just confusing as hell for me tbh

Have Youtubers been a large influence or source of your knowledge about the game? I guess yes since they are a large portion of entertainment, provide maths in an easier format and fashion frame ideas for me but in terms of builds or exp farming I still run either corrosive+cold or viral+electricity on many of my weapons and go to the void for exp.

Do you consider yourself a casual, heavy, or hardcore gamer? Casual AF (I'm running this on a laptop with only 128MB of VRAM)

What is your background in gaming in general? (ie: fps, mmorpg, strategy, etc etc) Uhhh whatever Bastion and Transistor are, Crysis series (that's all on FPS), MOBA and racing.

Compared to other communities in other games, how does warframe compare? Pretty good, there's like no real toxicity in MOBAs and everyone is okay with helping each-other.

What keeps you playing the game? I don't know, I'm a completionist I guess and FashionFrame (Visage Nova can have my heart)

What do you hope for long term in future updates? Actual decent market prices, A proper warframe starter pack on PC, Vaulted accessories packs, reliable places to get certain resources like cores and credits, enemy scaling fixed, mandatory mods being play-styles, damage of our weapons looked at, boosters to be time spent in game rather than real time and many more but that's a different topic for another time.

What things would you like to see given attention in the near future? Enemy scaling, mandatory damage mods, mod drain control, weapon damage and weapon tiers.

Without going into too many details, what are you opinions on any experiences with Warframe Support? Pretty good, they've always refunded me the things I've either lost to bugs or mistakes.

Overall, what is your view of Warframe and its business model? I think warframe is a pretty damn good game that can at times seem very overwhelming (new players, compound weapons, prime grind, derelict vaults). On the business model front I think they are doing decently with FashionFrame, tags, profile icons etc... but a major thing is the prices of things in the market like seriously who buys credits for plat!? If they rescaled that I'm sure there would be so many people buying their new content and resources to make new weapons (it's a pay to skip game anyway).

On 8/2/2016 at 11:07 PM, Faulcun said:

No idea, don't often check. 3.2k+ ingame.

Not since I started playing seriously, but from a certain perspective I did take a long break shortly after making the account. ofc, I hadn't intended to return when I did, so idk if it counts. Blame migrating friends.

Created account the week before the Survival weekend. Started seriously playing early April 2014.

Nope.

I honestly don't understand what this question means.

Certainly. But without context, I can't really elaborate.

In-game (or meta) experiences, not people.

Avid? No. Usually went there when I was applying yet another Forma to something..

Depends when you'd ask. Initially it was survival. Then Excavation was implemented.
Then Excavation was changed.
Don't have a particular favorite atm.

'Watching paint dry'. a.k.a. Defense. Also Mobile Def and Int (with CC frames).

Clan members, which is often easier said than done.

Depends more on the game-mode than the mission level, but under 120, more or less.

A few mods, which I'm not bothering with. Founder gear. Braton/lato Vandal. I think that's it.
Also, cosmetics, noggles, etc. etc., but don't care about collecting those for the sake of collecting them.

Conclave 1.0 was sorely unbalanced. The Dark Sector PvP Conflicts then went and added incentive to winning. I'm glad that's gone.

Nope. The wiki.

Heavy.

Lots of RTSs, RPGs and TBSs, Diablo 1, Median XL (Diablo 2 mod), a bit of ARPG and UT2004.

Not a clue.

At this point? The fact that, when I can actually get into a play session, Warframe can still be a lot of fun.
On the other hand, it does get harder and harder to get into an actual game.

Doesn't matter. My hopes are in an other direction than developement is going.
tl;dr - I'm hoping that at some point Warframe's systems are made into a unified, internally coherent game.

Oh, a few things.
Examples: Stealth (and support for stealth) for non-invis, prompt kills, Power efficiency, Nullifiers, sniper hipfire penalty and delayed zoom accuracy, mandatory mods; armor; crit; status; and etc., bandaid mods, Limbo, Hydroid, Glaives. The reward structure - the current iteration of the Fissure system is (arguably) better in regards to the actual Prime farm, but not much else.

Uniformally polite, not-always-but-often helpful where they can be.

Broadly, I like it.
Still not sure about slots being plat-only, but at least they're giftable now.
Also Warframe is a loot-driven game ('gotta catch them all' meets 'insert coin, skip grind'), which makes drop-chance vs. price a delicate tightrope to walk:
Make things too hard to get, and it feels like you're milking people.
Make them too easy, and people will prefer to farm them.
And anything you do buy gets you closer to 'winning the game' (and stopping playing) that much faster.

Edited by Chroia
Just noticed a typo. It bugged me.

How many hours are in your profile? 1612 hours in-game. 3095 hours displayed on Steam. I region Chat a lot

Have you taken any long periods of breaks, and if so, how long and why? Yes. I got burnt out during the slash mod/sheev event and quit for about two months. I regret it.

When did you start playing warframe? Two days after the FIRST Dex Furis anniversary reward was handed out. So, about two and a half years ago ish? Getting on three? I think?

How many clans in warframe have you been apart of? One. I made my own clan on the fourth day playing realizing that I wanted a Volt frame and was going to make my own clan dojo to get it. Have kept the same clan consistent over the years and use it as a training perch for new players to get clantech.

Were you apart of leadership in any of those clans? Always.

If so, aside from direct clan problems, how has the development of the game affected the members? Had one or two people willing to donate toward research but that's... about it really. It's not a clan-clan. It's a "clan for people who don't want to socialize but want clan benefits. Doesn't impact anything for us.

Have your views changed over the years? Only in the fact I want more dojo rooms and more dojo decor. I feel like dojos have been neglected heavily. Oh, and people who whine they can't get a billion exp a second have kind of soured me on going to "popular" areas.

If so was it due to the community, or in game experiences? Meta-gaming can be interesting and fun because I adore delving into mechanics. But when that's the ONLY way people play, I don't like it at all.

Were you an avid viver/draco player? Did Draco once to open the node. Did it 3 more times to help a friend quickly cap-off a frame so they could hit MR12 so I could give them their Vaykor Hek. Other than that, no. I go to Terminus Mercury with new weapons to play with them. Not something that takes it to rank 22 instantly.

What is your favorite game mode, and what is your favorite part of the game? To be honest? I love Exterminates. They're to-the-point. You're always advancing your goal with every kill, and it keeps you on your toes looking for those red dots on the mini-map to see who can run back 2 rooms and kill off that last dude more quickly. I like the competitive feel that Ext brings out in me.

What is your least favorite? Spy in Sorties. I just abhor them. Ivara's cloak augment makes them tolerable but I still don't like them.

Do you prefer to play with clan members or public games? Either or. I like meeting new people as much as I like helping out old buds.

What level missions are you most comfortable with without needing a team of super specific loadouts? I'll do the lv100 sortie if it's not an assassination with rank 4 people. I don't care. I gear myself to carry and handle anything.

Do you still have many things to complete/collect in the game? Not much. MR21 and mostly just need to do Archwing gear.

What is your opinion on pvp/dark sectors? I dislike PVP in most games, but especially in this game because it just doesn't feel like a skill vs. skill scenario most of the time. TTK is simply too small and it becomes impossible to learn how to play effectively in that environment. I just don't like it. Dark Sector PVP was different though. I liked the old rail conflicts

Have Youtubers been a large influence or source of your knowledge about the game? Not really. Mogamu is a good overview of new stuff when it's released, but most things are from personal experience and wiki research. But mostly personal experience. I use all the things.

Do you consider yourself a casual, heavy, or hardcore gamer? Too hardcore for my own good half the time

What is your background in gaming in general? (ie: fps, mmorpg, strategy, etc etc) Been playing since the Commodore 64 and forward. Let's see, I have owned... NES, SNES, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, N64, Gamecube, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, DS, DS Lite, 2DS, PSP, Gamegear... and a Virtual Boy. Yes, a Virtual Boy. Don't mock me! o3o I really will play anything and everything.

Compared to other communities in other games, how does warframe compare? Warframe's pretty colorful, active and generally interested in spreading knowledge and information around. I like it.

What keeps you playing the game? Oberon.

What do you hope for long term in future updates? More dojo furnishings, new dojo rooms. Uh, I don't know? ;p

What things would you like to see given attention in the near future? Oberon >>

Without going into too many details, what are you opinions on any experiences with Warframe Support? Been real helpful and timely with me, personally.

Overall, what is your view of Warframe and its business model? Spot-on. In the emerging world of everything being free to play, and then Pay-to-X... Warframe hits a golden note of balance.

Spoiler

How many hours are in your profile? 2050 according to steam

Have you taken any long periods of breaks, and if so, how long and why? nope

When did you start playing warframe? been here since early June, 2015

How many clans in warframe have you been apart of? 3, first I was in my friends clan (it was a joke), then I joined Berserker Empire Mountain clan. I was there for a very long time, but it fell apart. I ended up joining Crescent Moon Prime. 

Were you apart of leadership in any of those clans? In Berserker Empire I was the highest rank with the owner and a few others. I was helping with recruiting as well as alliance managing and creating a steam group.

If so, aside from direct clan problems, how has the development of the game affected the members? Many of my friends who joined ended up quitting or waiting for TWW. My other clan mates left for other games (mostly CS:GO)

Have your views changed over the years? I thought in the beginning that the game would eventually get stale, but I have come to learn, especially from DE Steve talking in Prime Time 126 about Lato/Braton Vandals, that the staff is really aware of issues and is trying their best.

If so was it due to the community, or in game experiences? Community 

Were you an avid viver/draco player? I started power leveling at around MR 18. I was around for the end of the Gmag era, and wasn't power leveling too much. I did start to use Draco for MR and Rep.

What is your favorite game mode, and what is your favorite part of the game? Sortie Grineer Eximus Defense. I love Mesa, and after her buff, she is just spectacular. I love sorties and the cores with it.

What is your least favorite? Probably any fissure. It's too boring and monotone gameplay

Do you prefer to play with clan members or public games? I would rather play with clan members, but I play a decent amount of public/recruit chat.

What level missions are you most comfortable with without needing a team of super specific loadouts? Sortie level, I use almost every frame in sorties besides obvious ones (limbo, Oberon, nekros, hydroid)

Do you still have many things to complete/collect in the game? Only missing these items: All founder stuff (off not coming), Lato Vandal, Braton Vandal, Searing Steel, Magma Chamber, Aviator, Primed Chamber.

What is your opinion on pvp/dark sectors? I hate warframe PvP, but I trust DE Steve will make it better once finished

Have Youtubers been a large influence or source of your knowledge about the game?Tactical Potato is literally my knowledge person that isn't the wiki.

Do you consider yourself a casual, heavy, or hardcore gamer? I play almost every day, but I am casual.

What is your background in gaming in general? (ie: fps, mmorpg, strategy, etc etc) I started playing Call of Duty in 2009, since then I was an FPS player until 2014. I purchased Watch_Dogs and really loved it. I moved from Xbox to PC and started playing warframe because it was free and my friend showed me. 

Compared to other communities in other games, how does warframe compare? Around the same, every community has cancerous people, but the larger the community the more people like that exist like Dota, Overwatch, CS:GO, LoL. Warframe is relatively small to such games so I think it is just the size that makes it fine.

What keeps you playing the game? New content and exclusive events.

What do you hope for long term in future updates? Not joking, a Baro profile icon, idle animation, and his outfit for my Operator. (WTB all for 3k ducats)

What things would you like to see given attention in the near future? Melee combo meter and removing Body count from the game, or atleast making it not mandatory.

Without going into too many details, what are you opinions on any experiences with Warframe Support? Awesome, got my ether daggers back after 5 months thinking they were another junk crap when MR 5 and then I was MR 21 and needed them before starchart 3 came to be.

Overall, what is your view of Warframe and its business model? Force lazy people to pay. Determined players will never spend a dime in warframe. I have bought 30 dollars in stuff, 5 was a Mesa falcon helmet (whoever made that, you are amazing), and 2 plat purchases with coupons. As long as DE keeps all paywall items cosmetic, I have no issue with PA cosmetics and TennoCon stuff and that nature.

Edited by -Voltage-
added spoiler to take less space up

Not sure, about 2100 - 2200 or something

Does a week count as a "long period"? I did it because of real life demanding too much time

About September 2012.

I've been in about 7 different clans

I got to be second at command on at least 4 out of those 7 clans. Currently I'm too new for that.

Some of them have left bored of the amount of delays. Others keep coming back once in a while to check for updates, play acouple of hours and then leave again.

Just a little bit

A little of both, the forums have allowed me to see the perspective of some playersI might never get to know in game thanks to time zones.

No

Game mode? FFA/Team Annihilation and spy. I love the aesthetics, lore, gameplay, mobility.. almost everything xd

Arsewing

I usually run on public games.

Anywhere, I like challenges

1 frame, 1 primary, 2 lato secondaries. I know that I'll never get half of those, so I don't care xD

I like pvp, I think it's way more balanced than before. Even tough it still needs some polishment, it's currently heading in the right direction
I'd love seeing PvP dark sectors come back, ifthese allow more participation from pve players than before, it would be even better.

No, I learnt most of the basics thanks to a girl (Greetings Absina) in the first clan I got to

Casual

Strategy, platform, and TPS, sports. I just play whatever I find attracting (but never for almost 3 years non stop... Except for warframe!)

warframe community is amazing :community:, not sure about other games, but I even got to leave a game after a couple of hours thanks to its community.

I don't know. may be how the game is constantly adding new stuff (at least to me,current delay of thewar within is a hige let down)

The game to keep improving. I'd happily accept being kept hooked to warframe for a long time

Enemy scaling.

Regular. Sometimes they answer right away, but lately they clearly have lots of work and are taking a longer time to respond. Once I even got a ticket closed without answer, but well, sh*t happens.

I like it, it gives every player similar chances of getting every item without forcing us to squeeze our wallets in order to progress, which encourages to throw some money at my screen once in a while. 

How many hours are in your profile? 3,600

Have you taken any long periods of breaks, and if so, how long and why? not really

When did you start playing warframe?   April 5, 2013 from what my forum account says

How many clans in warframe have you been apart of? one

Were you apart of leadership in any of those clans? no

If so, aside from direct clan problems, how has the development of the game affected the members? some might have left because the crazy shifts in balancing, but apart from that, people seem to stick around more or less.

Have your views changed over the years? Kind of a broad question to ask.. but ya, a bit. The game sure could use more game modes. Things are getting a tad stale.

If so was it due to the community, or in game experiences? eh.. more with just what gets more attention with the devs really... we could use more game-mode like stuff that sticks around and not just flash-in-the-pan events, etc.

Were you an avid viver/draco player? no, unless I just couldn't wait to forma something like 5 times... lol.

What is your favorite game mode, and what is your favorite part of the game? Not sure if I have a favorite game mode. I really like quests and I hope they will be more of a regular thing.

What is your least favorite? Spy missions. Doesn't feel too co-op friendly, lol. If there was an AW spy mission I would probably never play it lmao.

Do you prefer to play with clan members or public games? Depends really. If sharing keys (now relics) of a certain type, clan/alliance for sure on that (and anything simular). I don't mind public every know and again.

What level missions are you most comfortable with without needing a team of super specific loadouts? not sure. depends on what the group wants to do really (affinity gain, etc), apart from the main goal of just beating the mission.

Do you still have many things to complete/collect in the game? some mods

What is your opinion on pvp/dark sectors? Not going to lie, the main reason I backed this game was because DE said they wouldn't put PvP in the game. I generally dislike PvP as people usually are far too nasty to each other even though its just a game.

Have Youtubers been a large influence or source of your knowledge about the game? so-so. I might take a part or build from here and there and take what works and mix them up a bit.. but apart from that... the warframebuilder and the wiki has been much much more of a source of knowledge for me.

Do you consider yourself a casual, heavy, or hardcore gamer? leaning more towards hardcore

What is your background in gaming in general? (ie: fps, mmorpg, strategy, etc etc) far to much to all list. Played hundreds of games. About the only genres I don't touch much are racing and sports games.

Compared to other communities in other games, how does warframe compare? Not bad. It almost reminds me of my PSO days.

What keeps you playing the game? The constant changes. Keeps things at least somewhat fresh. That, and I've always been a big fan of playing betas and helping out what I can with bug reports and stuff. I guess it kind of goes with being a computer-techie I guess, lol... can't get enough.

What do you hope for long term in future updates? More focus on adding more quests and game-modes.

What things would you like to see given attention in the near future? Same as above ^

Without going into too many details, what are you opinions on any experiences with Warframe Support? Best online game support I have ever seen to be honest.

Overall, what is your view of Warframe and its business model? Its surprisingly different yet effective. about the only thing you really need to buy are slots/potatoes, but even then you can get the plat from trading. Its nowhere as near as "arm-bending" as other games I have played/seen.

How many hours are in your profile?  1844h 

Have you taken any long periods of breaks, and if so, how long and why? not really, my longest was 1-2 weeks

When did you start playing warframe? around U13.9 

How many clans in warframe have you been apart of? 2-3 clans 

Were you apart of leadership in any of those clans? none

If so, aside from direct clan problems, how has the development of the game affected the members? ------

Have your views changed over the years? yes and no

If so was it due to the community, or in game experiences? mostly game experience 

Were you an avid viver/draco player? not really, I always found out about these kind of things late, and I do them from time to time, but never was a hardcore viver/draco player

What is your favorite game mode, and what is your favorite part of the game? archwing is probably my favorite

What is your least favorite? every long mission isn't my favorite, that includes MD, SUR, INT, DEF, but not EXCAV since I enjoy it a lot 

Do you prefer to play with clan members or public games? my clan isn't that sociable, so I play either solo or in PUGs

What level missions are you most comfortable with without needing a team of super specific loadouts? 30-40

Do you still have many things to complete/collect in the game? yes, kurias, fragments, lunaro (need good net for that), I'm still waiting for more improvement for that. there's some parts of the game I've never experienced before, like getting captured by zanuka hunter and kill nerves in JV raid 

What is your opinion on pvp/dark sectors? I got into warframe since the last game I played was PvP and I started to really hate it since I don't like to lose because my team sucks, I don't like pvp in general, that's what I like about warframe. though I did play some dark sectors since I found them fun and easy at the time (although ash made me quit....cos you know >.>) 

Have Youtubers been a large influence or source of your knowledge about the game? yes of course, I don't follow many YTers, Shy is my 'fun' escape, AGGP gives both great info and fun with his jokes at the same time. sometimes I see other YTers videos since I need more info 

Do you consider yourself a casual, heavy, or hardcore gamer? casual mostly 

What is your background in gaming in general? (ie: fps, mmorpg, strat egy, etc etc) a bit of everything

Compared to other communities in other games, how does warframe compare? well, I've only been in one community (didn't use forums in that community, just ingame chat) and warframe community definitively is better 

What keeps you playing the game? I don't really know, there's some reasons that make me want to take a break, or I haven't got much to do, but I found myself still playing 

What do you hope for long term in future updates? many many improvements and awesome ideas for AW, more awesome lore and more awesome prime items 

What things would you like to see given attention in the near future? archwing 

Without going into too many details, what are you opinions on any experiences with Warframe Support? there's awesome, my experience with them is great

Overall, what is your view of Warframe and its business model? I love it, warframe makes me wanna play and love it even more with every devstream and prime time, DE is a real genius kindhearted, it's the best free game I've played, it's fair, it's fun....I'm in my teens but I think I'll keep playing warframe until I'm old :D 

How many hours are in your profile? last i checked i had almost 1800

Have you taken any long periods of breaks, and if so, how long and why? yes, a travel that was extended due to a car crash, missed gate crash on that one

When did you start playing warframe? july 14th, 2014

How many clans in warframe have you been apart of? 3, one was a small clan of me and a friend, when he left the game i left the clan, second was a big one, got kicked for a day of inactivity ._. now im in another small clan of me, my bro and a bunch of friends

Were you apart of leadership in any of those clans? im warlord in this one

If so, aside from direct clan problems, how has the development of the game affected the members? well, nothing that i can have a clue on, some are just a bit salty with the changes from now and then, but none leave or start being aggressive or anything like that

Have your views changed over the years? the game has always stayed as bad as ever ;)

If so was it due to the community, or in game experiences? well some dumb weird decisions on DE`s side, but by now i know they always fix it up in the end

Were you an avid viver/draco player? i realized viver existed 3 days before it was gone, didnt rly grind it, and i played draco for extremely hopeless weapons that i could not level up by using

What is your favorite game mode, and what is your favorite part of the game? survival, and my favorite part is the community

What is your least favorite? archwing

Do you prefer to play with clan members or public games? neither, solo FTW, then comes clan runs

What level missions are you most comfortable with without needing a team of super specific loadouts? the highest my favorite guns can kill at, mostly level 60-80

Do you still have many things to complete/collect in the game? aside from archwing, no

What is your opinion on pvp/dark sectors? dark sectors were good, but glad they are no longer PVP, the cheese was over 9000, conclave was my biggest fun until parkour 2.0 hit, in my eyes now, conclave < swamp, if not for armor sets and skins i`d abandon it until DE realize they screwed it up

Have Youtubers been a large influence or source of your knowledge about the game? nah, i dont trust celebs :P

Do you consider yourself a casual, heavy, or hardcore gamer? well, i enjoy being casual, but i can be hardcore if i want to *shrug*

What is your background in gaming in general? (ie: fps, mmorpg, strategy, etc etc) TPS, strategy and very rarely, RPGs

Compared to other communities in other games, how does warframe compare? well each have the good and bad guys, but here the ratios are pretty high for good guys, until u enter PVP :/

What keeps you playing the game? tbh i have no idea xD but on a serious note, my friends and the game itself is never gonna get old for me, i like the story, i love the characters, but if i could run it with decent FPS and graphics i`d probbably play it 24/7.... one can dream, right?

What do you hope for long term in future updates? archwing gets removed from game or from mastery list and alert rotations, conclave unshrekt, more lore and music, more factions and more maps

What things would you like to see given attention in the near future? the effing cheese shop called conclave

Without going into too many details, what are you opinions on any experiences with Warframe Support? the guys know their job, every ticket i`ve sent so far had been solved with the best they could

Overall, what is your view of Warframe and its business model? its really great regarding being 100% f2p.... but there are some bad sides to it too, for example absurdly grindy stuff like sibear used to force ppl into buying them, bundle only cosmetics, stuff like that, overall though it`s one of the best i`ve seen

~Bizzaro21, over and out

Spoiler

>>>1653 hours, 2600 on steam.

>>>Yes, burnout, other games. At most ive missed a few major updates.

>>>During CBT i think, i own Lato Vandal

>>>2

>>>No

>>>I dont know

>>>Plenty, good and bad. Mostly good.

>>>In game

>>>I was inactive during Viver times, i played Draco before its spawns were increased, only a few times after that.

>>>Survival. Cant think of a specific favorite part, just playing the game.

>>>Corpus

>>>Im not very interactive with others of my own accord so if i play with others its pubs or if im asked to.

>>>Around 50-70.

>>>A handful of loose ends with mastery. Some mods. Not a whole lot.

>>>PvP needs some changes before i play it.

>>>Not really, i watch them just for the content.

>>>Depends on what im up against. But id say casual, i dont really care about meta stuff.

>>>Ill list a few of my favorite games: Final Fantasy IX, Half Life 2/EP1-2, Deus Ex: HR, Timesplitters, Bad Company 2, Dragons Dogma.

>>>Generally nice but being a free game has its downsides.

>>>The mechanics and art/design.

>>>FIXES AND CHANGES TO CURRENT CONTENT

>>>CORE MECHANICS LIKE WEAPONS AND WARFRAMES

>>>Havent had much interaction with that

>>>Easily one of the best if not the best. Some minor gripes but perfect otherwise.

Please spoiler your posts people

Edited by Misgenesis

Spoiler

1,778 played according to my profile in-game.

I think two or three months back when they were filling Clan Tech. Back then we had gotten used to "Weapon Wednesdays" seeing a new weapon each week. I was like an addict that had been cut off cold turkey when they started putting out nothing but Clan Tech for 200+ plat or a 3.5+ day wait that started after farming, assuming you could craft enough subcomponents at 12hrs each in that amount of time. NOT a happy camper.

Update 6 I think? I didn't go Grandmaster right away, but when I did we were voting on Saryn's name.

Just my own as far as I can remember. I was in it for the long haul slowly accumulating all the stuff to do research and then got pleasantly surprised when they decided to have the costs scale.

Owner and operator.

I've only invited a few people over the years but they typically join because they don't want a clan, but want the clan perks. I let them use the research, they contribute a little, and then they move on. Except Alzarov.

Not really. Not that I can think of.

N/A.

No.

Survival. My favorite part is playing a PUG against a mission that's at least a little challenging. When everyone can run around playing solo in the vicinity of other players that's not really co-op. I like when we cover different directions, or I snipe heavies while someone melee's all the light stuff.

Rescue. I hate that the NPC's choices can give me a failed mission. Also sortie defense where I must defend a VIP.

Meh.

Sorties I guess. Any normal (0-45) content I don't feel like I need anything except a CC/Defense frame if I need to defend something.

No I'm doing pretty good on getting all stuff. Running out of stuff to forma TBH, but that's what I get for buying a lot of plat.

Never considered this my PvP game. My only concern is that I'll need to participate for rewards. I haven't even tried Lunaru yet but I'm hoping I like that and it shares a pool of tokens (conclave rep?) for getting rewards from other forms of PvP, or they give us a PvE method. Maybe missions from Teshin to kill a boss with certain restrictions like melee only or no gear used?

No. I have a very low opinion of most youtubers that everyone seems to love. I watch videos and they feel rushed, super basic and shallow like they just wanted to be the first person to put something out. You can still look back at Sonicor videos for example and see how everyone said it was useless for procs even as they spammed proc symbols all over the damage numbers in their video because they just read the stats in the U.I. and threw something together in two seconds.

I don't fit really. I play like a casual but I think like a hardcore. I like disciplined teams, I like people who type in complete sentences or use a good quality mic, I hate "hallway heroes" and other gameplay that hurts my XP, etc. But then I pug with randumbs all the time and never reruit in /alliance so... I guess I'm hopeless... >.>

I used to bounce between FPS and MMORPG, always wanting something that was both. I was very good at counter-strike back in the day and got banned repeatedly in pub servers for "hacking". I played Dark Age of Camelot off and on from the time it was new until it's 10year event. Enjoyed the original Planet-Side as an objective-based stealther (No gun. Just a dude in cloaky spandex with a knife, explosives and a hack tool.) and amateur (READ: really, really bad) aircraft pilot. I've wasted a ton of money on MMORPG's that I would try, hate or get bored with and quit never to return.
I've always liked the idea of an ARPG, but the genre is very RPG and not very A. Enemies that stunlock, huge hitboxes, massive stat advantages and changes, forced ranges due to thinks like super fast enemies or tiny boss arenas etc etc. I play Diablo3 seasons and I've tried Path of Exile just to get my fix but they weren't any better.

Eh... 7/10? Which is high praise. Most shooter communities at large were sewers and you had to run a server like a nazi for two summer vacations to build up a following of regulars that weren't complete asshats. Most MMORPG's are carebearfests where lots of established players will pwn the whole game for you and give you OP gear if the mechanics allow them to. Games that try to hybrid are always a crapshoot. Warframe is surprisingly good. Our issue is mostly that were all just perpetually salty over something which makes me feel bad for the devs. I think new players and low rank players get what they need and want though.

I enjoy it. I went grand master because the core game felt good and it's only gotten better. It's like an arcade game or a good action game, where just the act of playing it is compelling and fun. Awesome stuff happens, people do silly things. I was getting tired of low level areas for leveling weapons but now that we get points for our MR my ideal gaming night is just forumframe and pug alerts with whatever I felt like throwing a forma at last.

Improvements to the enemies. The spam of jumbled mismatched units is getting old. I want to see modes with fewer, tougher enemies and I want to see existing modes spawn enemies in a more structured way. I have my own couple of pet concepts and I've always felt like Archwing could be something great, but the enemies are the only thing really getting old now that I get free points on my stuff based on my MR.

Customization of variants like Wraith weapons. We can use skins, but not all of them have skins and not all skins are as nice as default.

Slow, but good responses and reasonable results.

10/10. I like to post the STEAM charts for population when people claim the game is dying. It's amazing how stable this game is after so many years. If you'd asked me on my first day I might have had some criticisms but at this point I think they really know what they're doing in that arena.

Edited by VKhaun

How many hours are in your profile?  2,909 , I haven't checked steam yet.

Have you taken any long periods of breaks, and if so, how long and why?  Nope.

When did you start playing warframe? 3 year ago.

How many clans in warframe have you been apart of?  3 or 4

Were you apart of leadership in any of those clans? Yes, the one I'm currently in.

If so, aside from direct clan problems, how has the development of the game affected the members?  They leave if things don't go their way.

Have your views changed over the years?  Not really,

If so was it due to the community, or in game experiences? N/A

Were you an avid viver/draco player?  Yes, we I needed to level something up, or help out other players.

What is your favorite game mode, and what is your favorite part of the game?  Survival.  The variety of frames.

What is your least favorite?  Anything with leechers in it.

Do you prefer to play with clan members or public games?  Doesn't matter.

What level missions are you most comfortable with without needing a team of super specific loadouts?  I don't really need any certain frames in my groups,  just the willingness to fight hard or at least try, that's fun ).

Do you still have many things to complete/collect in the game?  Nope.

What is your opinion on pvp/dark sectors?  I have none.

Have Youtubers been a large influence or source of your knowledge about the game?  Very little, I have my own channel for warframe ).

Do you consider yourself a casual, heavy, or hardcore gamer?  Heavy

What is your background in gaming in general? (ie: fps, mmorpg, strategy, etc etc)  Earth & Beyond, Start War Galaxies, Wow, EQ2, Firefall, etc.

Compared to other communities in other games, how does warframe compare?  Lot's of complaining, and no consequences for in game negative actions.

What keeps you playing the game?  I love the variety of frames, and helping people.

What do you hope for long term in future updates?  Bigger and more personalized ships.

What things would you like to see given attention in the near future?  A solution for the leechers in game, maybe locked doors in the open right before the exit, with no place to hide.

Without going into too many details, what are you opinions on any experiences with Warframe Support?  Very good.

Overall, what is your view of Warframe and its business model?  No opinion atm, business is business.

Spoilered for ease of reading

Spoiler

How many hours are in your profile? 1806 hours (from the Warframe profile's stats page)

Have you taken any long periods of breaks, and if so, how long and why? Yes, obviously because the game gets boring as a grindfest.

When did you start playing warframe? Whenever Vauban was the newest Warframe, whenever that was

How many clans in warframe have you been apart of? Only two: one chump clan, and my current clan, Tenno Mercenaries.

Were you apart of leadership in any of those clans? I was promoted to leader within time, and have been leading it ever since.

If so, aside from direct clan problems, how has the development of the game affected the members? The biggest problem facing my clan is the continual purging of inactive members. From that perspective, it's easy to see just how many people will lose interest in this game after a certain point.

Have your views changed over the years? Not sure, probably not that much

If so was it due to the community, or in game experiences? A lot of both. The community of this game is not the kindest, and the content is hit or miss with each update

Were you an avid viver/draco player? I did use them to forma up and level mastery fodder every now and then, but for the most part I'm not interested in increasing my MR any more. I preferred to run Kappa often to level up warframes.

What is your favorite game mode, and what is your favorite part of the game? Prob survival, because it's the one mode you don't have to babysit anything, and you have free reign to destroy enemies.

What is your least favorite? Interception, because other players always die too much. Excavation, because you have to babysit the weakest drills in the universe.

Do you prefer to play with clan members or public games? Both, probably pubs more because when I'm running with clan members I'm usually just helping with something

What level missions are you most comfortable with without needing a team of super specific loadouts? Anything up to Pluto, which I believe is level 30-40ish

Do you still have many things to complete/collect in the game? Yes. Prime items, Kavats, void traces, it never ends.

What is your opinion on pvp/dark sectors? Dark sectors were completely terrible, and I don't think DE is really working on them at this time. Conclave is something I dislike, but that is personal preference.

Have Youtubers been a large influence or source of your knowledge about the game? Not one bit.

Do you consider yourself a casual, heavy, or hardcore gamer? I dislike the "gamer" label, so probably casual.

What is your background in gaming in general? (ie: fps, mmorpg, strategy, etc etc) Prefer fantasy adventure type games, and I love an MMO I can get into. Warframe my most commonly played game for the moment, which is how I have so many hours logged into it.

Compared to other communities in other games, how does warframe compare? Warframe's community is largely immature and unhelpful. But compared to other communities, this is about normal.

What keeps you playing the game? My clan, honestly. I would have quit long ago if I wasn't determined to not kill Tenno Mercenaries.

What do you hope for long term in future updates? A more convenient game, less frustration. I have made a lot of feedback and some suggestion posts on the forum.

What things would you like to see given attention in the near future? I'm more interested in bug fixes, tweaks, and anti-frustration features over extra content. I would rather DE fix the content they have out now before dropping new things in all the time.

Without going into too many details, what are you opinions on any experiences with Warframe Support? Occasionally helpful. There are strict limits though, and it is very slow to get responses.

Overall, what is your view of Warframe and its business model? Compared to other F2P MMO's, Warframe has an extremely close relationship with its player base. Real cash transactions are never forced, although they are obviously pushed at times, but nowhere near as strongly as some other greedy game companies. They try to listen to their playerbase, but unfortunately, the playerbase isn't always helpful.

I'm a nerd

surprisingly no been constantly playing almost everyday

update 7 been a long time

2 one was a clan with me and friends but over the years they stopped playing so i joined another one later on

only the first one

some members take breaks from the games while waiting for new content

yea, when i started there was no trade systems so eventually you were going to most likely spend money on slots only thing i ever bought so far. Now tho if you have the time you can earn in game money through trade

in game experiences have improved over the year turning a casual shooter for me into a addictive game

never did viver but i am guilty of draco

defense/survival i love long endurance runs seeing how far i can go, the best part is the freedom to change play styles quickly

archwing idk what to say about this i can enjoy it in short burst but cant play it more than 2 hours straight unlike the main game

public games you never know who you may run into

i really dont play any missions with super specific team loadouts i just like to see how badly or good something will work. once did a all hydroid raid

working on my codex right now still havent done kuria yet i really like the feeling of collecting

its defiantly good just not for me. Im sure people enjoy it a few matches with friends is fun though

i visit youtubers only for entertainment mostly

hardcore been playing video games as long as i can remember

i started gaming on FPS and strategy games

people are much more willing to spend time helping out

the constant updates and collectables

improvement in quest systems and improve story

weekly in game challenges

i've used it once in 3 years so not much experience there

it works amazingly as a F2P considering you can play the whole game through hard work(and a bit of luck) by trading

I stopped keeping track at 2500.

Yes, mostly due to other games consuming alot of my time.

Jan 2014.

One.

I effectively control it now.

Not in the slightest. They cane because they were interested and left presumably when they got bored. And i know at least one of them died.

Trending towards cynicism.

Was it due to the community, or in game experiences?

Mostly due to events outside the game.

No. Draco was a convenient way to level up trash weapons and nothing more to me than that.

What is your least favorite game mode?

Hijack, due to Sortie missions adding obvious fake difficulty that does nothing to actually make the mission harder.

I mostly play pubic, as its more convenient.

About lv80, based on Sortie missions.

No. Just a few primes.

PvP is something that happens to other people. Dark Sectors were a total disaster.

No. Almost everything i know about the game i find out about myself, and everything else either comes from the wiki or theese forums.

Ive played just about every gameplay and narrative genre there is.

At least its not CS:GO.

Interesting story and features coupled with solid gameplay and a multiple cohesive art styles.

MORE,

Warframes with subar ability kits. Its nice that we have some 3 dozen frames now, but it doesnt mean as much as it should when theres zero reason to pull certain frames outside of extremely niche situations or just for style.

Ive never had to call upon Support.

Warframe is good. I regularly try to get people to play it. Buisness model is fair.

A: 2500+

A: Not too long, 3-4 weeks at the most.

A: April 2013

A: Two, Dudes of Dudism and the clan me and my friend started SCAF (Sovereign Colonies Armed Forces)

A: Only in SCAF.

A: hasn't affected it at all really.

A: Definitely

A: More so choices the Devs made that I didn't like. I got over it though.

A: Not so much Viver, just Draco.

A: Excavation for those cores, man.

A: Rathuum and Conclave.

A: I try to play public games as little as possible. I usually play on my own or with friends.

A: Level 40-60. Above that I don't care what anyone brings as long as they have Corrosive Projection.

A: The only things I need are the Kuria and Cephalon Fragments. I've done everything else.

A: I personally think Conclave is hot garbage. People like it for some reason. what ever floats their boat I guess.

A: Not particularly, I don't really like most of the big youtubers' formats, I really only watch Quiette Shy.

A: Hardcore I suppose.

A: anything really. FPS, TPS, MMORPG's, RTS'. The only kind of game I'm really don't like are MOBA's.

A: Best one I've found so far; however, the toxicity has been building up over the past year or two I've noticed.

A: I have no clue. I think I've sunk so much time and money into this damn game that I'm past the point of no return

A: my only hope right now is that the Devs don't do something that makes me want to quit.

A: Simaris, Syndicates, and enemy scaling.

A: I've never had to deal with Lex or Ramon, so pretty good I'd say. I fear the day I have to deal with them.

A: Honestly, I don't have an opinion. DE has made a good F2P game and that's all there is to it.