Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this a new Warframe? (Not Titania)

OldGodKing

Its the Stalkers new frame. He cut off Loki's head and now it looks like he got to poor Zephyr. Just look at that chicken head. Looks like that rework is never going to see the light of day (and neither will she since she can't fly and all)

Edited by PoobahTheGrand

5 minutes ago, MegasBee said:

Oh, ok. In that case, why did they put it beside Mesa and Excal? That's so misleading.

They also put the following text alongside the picture:

"The Tenno Arsenal continues to grow with new Weapons and Customizations. Take 'Fashion Frame' to a whole new level with futuristic and stylish outfits for your Operator, an Infested Syandana and new, deadly Weapons for your Warframe. "

(Emphasis my own)

Edited by Katinka

Just now, Katinka said:

They also put the following text alongside the picture:

"The Tenno Arsenal continues to grow with new Weapons and Customizations. Take 'Fashion Frame' to a whole new level with futuristic and stylish outfits for your Operator, an Infested Syandana and new, deadly Weapons for your Warframe. "

(Emphasis my own)

I must've missed that then. Even still, the designs are so similar that unless it's pointed out to you, it looks just like any other Warframe. Just kinda wish there was more of a visual distinction to identify the Operator to the frame. Got excited and confused for no reason, lol.

Edited by MegasBee

28 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

Operator%20suit_zpsezhx6rsg.png

It's the middle one

I hate the middle one. I really wished that never existed. Why is it that the people at DE always look at their designs and choose the ugliest one (to clarify, this is my own opinion, others may like it [the middle skin])

I much rather preferred the far right one that any of the other two. The other two to me, look horrible. Anyways, at least they're going to add these into the game, but tbh, I don't care what my operator looks like. :P

2 minutes ago, Arniox said:

I hate the middle one. I really wished that never existed. Why is it that the people at DE always look at their designs and choose the ugliest one (to clarify, this is my own opinion, others may like it [the middle skin])

I much rather preferred the far right one that any of the other two. The other two to me, look horrible. Anyways, at least they're going to add these into the game, but tbh, I don't care what my operator looks like. :P

Remember this is a group game. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean that it's bad.

34 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

Operator%20suit_zpsezhx6rsg.png

It's the middle one

just so you all know, the blue one with the big hood is ( will be ) on my wishlist!!!

i totally agree with you

Edited by Vyra

19 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Remember this is a group game. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean that it's bad.

Read bellow

21 minutes ago, Arniox said:

I hate the middle one. I really wished that never existed. Why is it that the people at DE always look at their designs and choose the ugliest one (to clarify, this is my own opinion, others may like it [the middle skin]) [...]

I actually said, this was my own opinion :P. Alot of my friends actually like the middle one, I'm just sharing what I think of the skins. I accept other's opinions

48 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Last i heard, they were all going to be added, the middle one was just further along and closer to being ready than the others.