The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 2

[DE]Rebecca

"We did a drop audit of our endless tables and decided to reduce the repeat Mods in Rotation C and split what was 100% of Relics in B with C so that C isn't considered a 'wasted' rotation. "

So instead of guaranteed relic at Rotation B, you split it. So now you have a 50/50 shot (or whatever the odds are) and you have to wait until rotation C for it to balance out. In addition you can go an entire excavation run to 2000 cryoitc and get no relics.

"Latron/Latron Wraith will now properly alert enemies when fired. "

WHAT? I just was faced with keeping the Latron Prime or Wraith because i just got the wraith for the first time.I chose Wraith because the Wiki said it was silent. I literally just sold my VAULTED Latron Prime to free up the slot. When the HELL is DE going to start keeping a bug list so players know what is a bug that is being fixed and what is a feature. A years old bug is not something everyone knows is a bug. This is getting ridiculous.

Edited by Shockwave-

Still no fixes for the new Junction Rewards being rewarded to us after The Silver Grove Update went live. (Unless this is intended and only new players will be able to acquire these rewards, since I myself have acquired 3 of the new junction rewards by completing one of them last week.)  :C

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 2

Changes
- Tweaked the Raptor boss tileset to prevent unintended teleporting.
- Increased the spawn chances of Frostleaf.
- Removed butterfly sounds from Titania’s idle animations for other Warframes. Butterfly sounds will only play on Titania’s idle animations with Titania equipped.
- Adjusted the positioning for Porta Armour Leg Plates on Saryn Prime.
- Adjusted the position and scale of the Edo Chest Plate on Nyx Prime to match Nyx (was too big on Nyx Prime).
- Latron/Latron Wraith will now properly alert enemies when fired.
- Nullifier capture targets no longer have their nullifier globe expanded when they are downed.
- The radial burst from Syndicate weapons and mods is now silent and won't alert enemies.

Endo Fixes:

- Upon receiving Endo rewards in endless missions like Survival an Excavation, you will now be shown a total rather than having to mental math on things like '5 x 80'.
- Fixed Endo amounts in mission reward tables across the board. Due to an issue in the conversion, the value assignments were based on "unranked" Cores from the old system rather than a fully ranked Core. All Reward tables are now restored to have the correct Endo within (i.e Excavation, Survival, etc).  If you need a comparison, 1 Common Core (Max Rank) = 15 Endo, 1 Uncommon Core (Max Rank) = 50 Endo, and 1 Rare Core (Max Rank) = 80 Endo.
- Clarity on drops overall for endless missions:
We did a drop audit of our endless tables and decided to reduce the repeat Mods in Rotation C and split what was 100% of Relics in B with C so that C isn't considered a 'wasted' rotation.

Fixes
- Fixed not being able to summon The Silver Grove Specters post quest completion to obtain the new Auras.
- Fixed a progression stopping bug where Excavators would not spawn in The Archwing quest mission.
- Fixed The Silver Grove Specters being missing from the Codex.
- Fixed The Silver Grove new Aura rewards missing from the Codex. (As a wise Crewman once said... "If you think an Aura would be sweet then a Specter you must beat.")
- Fixed being able to jump/crouch/slide with Nyx’s Assimilate augment active by switching to your melee weapon.
- Fixed getting stuck on ziplines with Nyx’s Assimilate augment. You can now cast/decast the augment while ziplining!
- Fixed missing finisher sound for the Sarpa.
- Fixed Titania’s Razorwing weapons having zero proc chance.
- Fixed unintended reduced charged shot speed on the Redeemer as per:

- Fixed being able to get The Silver Grove quest before completing Second Dream.
- Fixed a poor Pox throwing animation when holding a datamass.
- Fixed a black mesh appearing on the Pox in the Arsenal.
- Fixed ground enemies continually spawning after you have been teleported to Archwing in the Archwing Quest Fomorian Escape mission. This caused significant performance drops.
- Fixed Corpus turrets not being destroyed.
- Fixed casting Titania’s Spellbind on a player while they are reloading, breaking them and their animation until they melee attack.
- Fixed Loot Detector’s glow effect being too dim for Mods.
- Fixed Operator voice not playing on Focus cast.
- Fixed several issues relating to customizing gamepad bindings on PC.
- Fixed a crash upon killing Lieutenant Lech Kril.
- Fixed a progression stopping bug in the Mastery Rank 17 test where enemy kills did not count towards your kill counter.
- Fixed a progression stopping bug in the Mastery Rank 20 test where passing through the rings did not increase your timer.
- Fixed Shield Lancers in the Mastery Rank 3 test being equipped with Sicarus’ and causing significantly more damage.
- Fixed not being able to shoot/damage enemies upon decasting Titania’s Razorwing.
- Fixed not being able to hand in challenge completions to Simaris as per:

- Fixed ‘Screen Cap’ sounds not obeying volume settings.
- Fixed many UI bugs that would occur in DirectX 9 when Fullscreen as per:

- Fixed the Extinguished Dragon Key causing the SCanner to work very slowly.
- Fixed Dynamic music not switching when the Stalker appears.
- Fixed Whirlwind not appearing as an option for thrown weapons.
- Fixed various localization issues.

Thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much