Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U3 Ayatan

[DE]Rebecca

"Fixed blocking procs with the Sancti Magistar resulting in being stuck in place due to proc blocking, and can often be stuck until you are downed."

This is also an issue with proc resistance arcanes such as arcane resistance. Was it not fixed for them?

Loving the changes with this update, the new resource caches look pretty nice, though sometimes out of place in certain areas, but still cool in their own right. Though, now the resources are little harder to see than usual when dropped, which makes vacuum an even more essential feature to have than before IMHO (not that I'm complaining, just hinting at desiring an innate universal vacuum). That polarity change is a nice QoL addition (Ever since the Mastery Rank mod capacity change, QoL has shot through the roof with polarizing equipment, loved that update to death). Endo scaling and void Alerts is also a welcome addition, I feel alerts and invasions should be slightly more frequent than they are atm, maybe x1.5 to twice the amount of active alerts and/or invasions at any given time. And the arsenal indeed does feel smoother now with no FPS drops, but in general something about this update has caused a drop in my performance, did an earth nightime mission and usually those have no problems, but now it kept dropping, seemed like the lighting in certain areas, not sure.

Edited by SnuggleBuckets

ok so i noticed a minor bug with the stars once they're placed and you put it on your ship. they're really blurry :X   now this only really seems noticable to me when im close to them, and as i walk away, they get less blurry and eventually just appear normally. not even sure if this is the right place to post this. if its not feel free to move.

Spoiler

up close:

31JqyjB.png

further away, you can see its less blurry, with the bottom one almost completely visible.
raP5VRT.png

Edited by brewedjuice

Seems like the resource caches might be a nerf to resource farming. Now you have to break the caches to get the resources out. There are a ton of new breakable "containers" that players might miss. In addition they are not broken by WF powers. So if DE reduced the resoruce drop rate of enemies, which I hightly suspect they did, and then added the containers. Players will get less resources per mission unless they take the time to break all the containers. This also would nerf Nekros and Pilferoid farming, as well as double resource drop chance buffs.

Either way it's my guess this is a net reduction to resources per time.

Edited by Shockwave-

14 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

Seems like the resource caches might be a nerf to resource farming. Now you have to break the caches to get the resources out. There are a ton of new breakable "containers" that players might miss. In addition they are not broken by WF powers. So if DE reduced the resoruce drop rate of enemies, which I hightly suspect they did, and then added the containers. Players will get less resources per mission unless they take the time to break all the containers. This also would nerf Nekros and Pilferoid farming, as well as double resource drop chance buffs.

Seems like it based on this observation. Still, nothing confirmed but if they did, they increased the grind yet again...silly DE, saying they want to reduce the grind but making it harder.

2 hours ago, Hyday said:

it might be on your end, because i was using rhino without his iron skin on, cause if it was on i would not have been levitated. Hes just to heavy, so maybe it was your warframe? i could be wrong, but thats just my thoughts.

Pretty sure I've levitated in the 'mini lift' in the first room to get to the vaults up top.. plus nezha isn't 'gaining weight' with a ring of fire lol.  I don't remember having any issues in the past but to be honest I don't get the level with the hole in too often

2 hours ago, danitot said:

Using 'Iron skin'-like abilities prevent the warframe from hovering. Noticed, when I was doing fun-runs with my speedy Rhino in one of the orokin challenge rooms.

Seems like a strange thing to do if that is the case... it's not like we can turn these skins off.  I'll have to keep a note of it next time I do one. 

Also decided I don't like the new resource icons or caches.  I can't really see the resource drops, the 'brown' glow blends too much and/or I think they're too small.  I keep missing them, unless I specifically stop and look, meaning I need vacuum even more than before.   Mind you it could be that theres just less of them dropping as I feel that the resource drop rate went down too, not just the infested runners which got a major nerf. 

I keep missing the caches because I just don't see them when I'm running along at full speed killing stuff, you know the main aspect of the game.... actually I have NO idea why these were even added, no ones been asking for anything like it...

It does seem this change is more of a nerf than a benefit at the moment. 

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for new players, the amount of nerfs being 'silently' added at the moment would have made my life a LOT harder and added a lot of grinding (funny how DE wants to reduce grind but every update seems to increase it).  This would have likely driven me away from the game...luckily I started when the drop rate of things like money/resources was ok so in many cases I've got a stockpile saved up.

Edited by LSG501

THANKX FOR THE LATEST PATCH OF FIXES AND CHANGES  DEV's ;)  <3

* - Improved performance and stability during long missions. 
*- Reduced memory footprint in missions by about 20MB for 32-bit systems (more for 64-bit). ...#snap x 2 lol

Edited by Bladereap3r
edit

48 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

After several missions I have noticed no change in amounts dropped over all on any node. (Not that I've run all of them) but finding several caches has made a slight increase compared to what I would normally get

- Fixed a script-error caused by Flamethrower wielding enemies (Scorch, Hyekka Master).

so we talking about how Scorch can kill me behind meters and meters of wall ect ect if so awesome if not sigh

- Endo rewards in Alerts now scale to enemy level, with values of 80,100, and 150 Endo for Easy / Medium / Hard enemies!

if you double them numbers they might be worth doing because just going to places like arena's and ploto / hieracon ect ect is a bit better 

everything else im reading sounds awesome ;)