Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why no MAG love?

VectorWolf

9 minutes ago, pauli133 said:

Because there's only so many things they can work on at one time, and Mag already has some stellar Tennogen skins.

Yet they worked on Ash and Chroma, who in original version look awesome, and frames who really could use some love with their looks, like MAG, are forgotten.

I don't buy Tennogen, cos it's too expensive for me.

17 minutes ago, pauli133 said:

Because there's only so many things they can work on at one time, and Mag already has some stellar Tennogen skins.

Not to mention her rework back in the summer. So I don't think the Title is really that accurate since she has gotten very specific attention. Hell they even made a statue/figurine of her lol.

That's all I can say really lol. As a fellow burb player (via Zephyr), I'm just waiting for her Deluxe skin to come around soon :3

1 hour ago, morningstar999 said:

why no limbo love?? 

he has NO skins, or Noggle. :( 

*checks* oh geez you're right! I always thought he had a Noggle.

And here I was patiently waiting the day when they get around doing the 3 Equinox Noggles lol c;

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Was just talking about this with a mate, we're of the opinion Mag (off all frames) needs a prime retouch and a deluxe skin the most.

She is THE ugliest frame and in comparison to Vauban P. and Nekros P. she is hardly even prime worthy in looks, I think they just need to completely revisit Mag P. when they do her deluxe skin.

Edited by Carnage2K4

Her prime design hardly has any difference compared to normal design (like Frost) and ALL her non-tennogen alternate helmets don't look very good (which actually apply on most tennogen Mag helmets too). I never successfully make a good color scheme for her even with so much time spent on it.

Her immortal skin most likely still don't get the PBR treatment too I believe as it looks like 99.99% plastic. Would have been much better if some patterns on the skin have metallic texture.

Edited by Marvelous_A