Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name your favorite warframe

1. Loki Prime

Dominate the battlefield & become a savior when needed. Success greatly depends on him.

2. Excalibur

Play with the swords and utilize your weaponry as you like. He just fits in everywhere but you just gotta know how to use him.

Edited by AhmadIYE

Three-way tie between Ember Prime, Frost Prime and Nekros.

Frost and Ember Primes I farmed pre-Nekros with a few people... took forever to get them, but I've taken to enjoying them both. Got Nekros a bit more recently, shortly after I got my Titania, in fact. His skills just... work, for me.

43 minutes ago, Nocam said:

Why him and no one else?

Because syndicate token spawn locations are bugged.

Yeah, syndicate tokens often spawn in locations that you cannot access without teleportation powers.

I guess other forms of teleportation powers might work as well, but, personally, Loki is the only warframe that I use for such a job.

Edited by NativeKiller

Off-topic: I still think Rhino's the more balanced type of frame that should be a starter. Excalibur with his current ability set is OP. Rhino's ult can still be useful endgame but doesn't slaughter stuff easily by pressing (2, )4 then spamming E, E, E, E. And his other abilities are kinda mediocre but useful in some situations.

Oh right, favorite frame.. Mine is obvious. The Prime variant that is. Cuz' 15 armor on the normal variant is BS.

Edited by LunarEdge7

35 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

Because syndicate token spawn locations are bugged.

Yeah, syndicate tokens often spawn in locations that you cannot access without teleportation powers.

I guess other forms of teleportation powers might work as well, but, personally, Loki is the only warframe that I use for such a job.

Weird, I don't seem to have that problem anymore. I can easily reach the medal spawn areas. Except some medallions spawning near extraction points.

Edited by LunarEdge7