Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recurring Dreams + Hotfix 1

[DE]Megan

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being able to desecrate Nekros’ Shadows and Atlas’ Rumblers in the Jordas Verdict. 

-doesn't fix the lack of enemies that spawn through out the entire raids. Not enough for new players to farm antiserum injector fragments and not enough to get through the raid at a reasonable rate 
-doesn't fix that sometimes stage 3 doesn't get a single enemy to spawn
-doesn't fix that skipping the cutscreen on the 2nd part of stage 1 completely glitches people out
-doesn't fix jordas attacks sometimes going through archwing abilities/stats one shotting people
-doesn't fix the massive amounts of jagged geometry in the trench runs
-doesn't fix that the host still needs to be inside of jordas during the 2nd nerve
-doesn't fix that sometimes spores sometimes doesn't register on jordas's head
-doesn't fix that sometimes jordas glitches into a stunned position before going back to accepting spores on the edges of the map
etc etc etc

nerfing a meta that was made to circumvent an already existing problem does not fix the actual problem. It will make people find more metas until the problem is properly fixed.

27 minutes ago, Crest57 said:

What;s the main reason for removal of Friendly Fire mode? i mean it's a good and fun mode to have. Vaykor Hek each other

12 minutes ago, nickl3188 said:

So, what I'm hearing is the only reason for me and friends to do nightmare missions (friends only obviously, not gonna go in a screw a bunch of random people)

10 minutes ago, TentownsRaid said:

Sigh i enjoyed FF. Only if there was an option to toggle it on for say premades

You guys are perfectly demonstrating why friendly fire was removed, lol. Not everybody has a premade group ready to go.

To clarify: I was mostly neutral on FF because I would always just skip them or do them solo, but I enjoy Warframe a lot more when I play with other people, so I like this removal.

Edited by infamouscycle

Really you fixed:

"

• Fixed being able to desecrate Nekros’ Shadows and Atlas’ Rumblers in the Jordas Verdict. 

"

BUT NOT THE GAME BREAKING PRESSING 4 in ODANATA IN STAGE 3  GLITCHING THE RAID MAKING UNCOMPLETEABLE OR THE BUG OF THE SKIPPING THE CUT SCENE MAKING THE RAID UNFINISHABLE? WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL.

51 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

In an attempt to reduce performance issues, the Juggernaut Behemoth will now cause damage over time associated with the poison gas clouds instead of creating a ridiculous amount of toxic droplet projectiles.

oh thanks, this was really funny though. Go into the similaricum and spawn 20 level 140 behomoth's and watch the fps drop like a stone :P

RIP Friendly Fire, you were a fun mode... I'll never forget you.. all the fun moments you've brought me.. all the cheer and rage...happiness and sadness.. you were there for me when I felt like being a brat to my friends and killing them.. so I'd laugh again.. you made my days better.. I'll miss you Friendly Fire.. you were unique and amazing.. you'll be missed..

2016-2016... never forget..

200_s.gif

Edited by Jester.
merp

14 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

Meg, everyone at the Raid School Bus is freaking the f#ck out right now. You guys have fixed our bandaid to the spawns breaking, but there's no word that you fixed the spawns. Any time the spawns break, Atlas spam meant we could still finish the raid. Now, it will mean instant failure, rip key.

You guys are killing JV in its sleep here...

Um yea, i'm a moderator at RSB. Please we have an extensive and large community, don't lump them into all into one school of thought. Express you opinions but dont include all of us into it.

Thank you! :)

Just now, MystMan said:

Archwing melee mods that add physical damage. They've been around for awhile. You have them for Archguns too; those however, have not been added to the codex.

Oooh ok thanks. Im not playing the english version, but i don't think i have them.

4 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

Um yea, i'm a moderator at RSB. Please we have an extensive and large community, don't lump them into all into one school of thought. Express you opinions but dont include all of us into it.

Thank you! :)

Okay, SOME OF US THEN.

But that doesn't change the fact that JV raids are going to be less popular now, and a minor bug just jumped to CRITICAL status.