Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] General Feedback

[DE]Danielle

The War Within is finally here! Please use this thread to home your feedback on the Update or post in the following mega-threads on specific topics: 

If you have any bugs to report please use the Bug Report Megathread

Please also be careful of spoiling the quest for others! 

Thank you and enjoy The War Within! :community: 

Will the operator in the initial loading screen appear for new players?
If so spoilers
My friend just started playing, i dont want it ruined for him

Same for the new profile diorama, will the operator be visible to new players?

Edited by Drextrax9000

49 minutes ago, BeardyKyle said:

I keep getting an error with the launcher.

"Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly.. "

What do? Is anyone else having this problem?

same and when restart and finnally its working

downloading speed was 5kB/sec...........

You may want

Teshin

to repeat their dialogue in the final mission as it relates to taking out the enemies. I missed the instruction on what to do and floundered around trying to possess them and/or shoot the braids. Ended up having to restart the mission to get the dialogue to proc again, at which point I cleaned it up in like 90 seconds. 

Very nice mission overall. I'm hoping there's more expanded content just waiting to be discovered, though. Ordis offers a tantalizing proposition that I am as of yet unable to accept.

TWW, so far is best summed up as "What am I suppose to do?"

I get the the archwing section and look around and wonder, "What am I suppose to do?"

I get through that and get to where the keys are needed but only 2 showed up on my first try so again I was wondering, "What am I suppose to do?"

I got to the maws, "What am I suppose to do?"

I got back to the ship and my sentinel was killing me, "What am I suppose to do?"

Now I've made it to the fatties and keep dying even using my transference abilities, "What am I suppose to do?"

DE, I love you guys, I really like Warframe, but you need to work on providing direction and guidance in a meaningful way.  At this point I wish I didn't start TWW, waiting a few days for a good play through video as a guide would be much less annoying.

Why give us powers that use up energy if you aren't going to show us our energy pool on the UI?

Why have Teshin tell me fat dude is weak if nothing I do hurts him still?  I'm sure something does, but I haven't figured out what yet.

Also this, make the player weaker to make them strong again thing, the next big cinematic update should move away from it.  It'd also be nice if we wouldn't be restricted from sprinting and if some of these choices we make during the quest would be explained.

Ok, enough raging, time to go back to not having a clue what to in this quest.

You have to hold [5] to activate your "old" focus. If you want to deactivate it you'll have to hold [5] again. It would be nice if this (deactivate) were just a press.
It's minor but it's something

While casting old focus your operator is bald

Resources from killed AW units in the Kuva fortress just fall and get lost

Edited by tbeest

Question for the devs: Do you guys just like hate your jobs or something?

I'm just trying to understand. You were hired to make a Space Ninja Combat game, and it's pretty fun. But then I guess the boss wasn't looking one day so you figured "Finally, I can make that Astroids game I really wanted!" And that's how we got Archwing.

And then the boss went on vacation or something so someone said "Sweet, time to make a 3d platformer!" And now secret bonus rooms on Lua are @(*()$ mandatory.

Is that why this is called "The War Within"? Because inside the company you're fighting against your job descriptions?

This sucks. I'm really pissed that I have to waste time standing on random platforms on Lua just to partake in a little combat. I've never seen any development studio make it so hard for their customers to do the thing they installed the game to do.