Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

A number of bugs after most recent patch 19.0.01 or smtn like that:

1) Companions be it kubrows or kavat or i would imagine sentinels as well can instantly die if u r in operator mode (not sure of reasons, but it has something to do with Kuva Siphon and its surroundings/spawns) WITHOUT BLEED effect. I tried standing on the side of the kuva doing nothing while my teammates captured clouds and it was all fine, i didn't get into combat or operator. Primary suspects are hyekka masters/guardians or something to do with dashes. Also i dunno if its intended, but hyekka's Ignis can shoot through snow globe, not sure if its intended or not. 

2) If you join into public match on Kuva mission and people already kind a progressed in it, u can spawn WITHOUT companion at all (as in dead)

3) Smeeta's are generally broken after latest hotfix to their Charm or someone screwed up their AI. Now they do absolutely nothing 90% of the time, as in if i ran away from combat and hide somewhere they still do not give Charm procs (i make sure i don't get AFK flagged as well). Alternatively when i join for example Spy Siphon mission and run with squadmates toward Kuva Siphon, only to then transition to hacking Vaults (while my teammates gather clouds, u know, for efficiency), my Smeeta remains near Kuva Siphon going as far as 200m+ and it does absolutely nothing as well. Its like it has a brain parasite or smtn, but Kavat's general behaviour became weird after latest patch (as in in working at all)

4) Lt.Lech Krill on Ceres Assasination has bugged out for me 2 times out of 2. Both times it was full squad, we first dealt with Siphon, then killed vor and then Krill became completely immortal. No matter how he swung his axe, sent his ice wave or shot, no matter where i shot at him with my torid with firestorm on, his tubes never popped. We tried dieing, running away, shooting from belove and above. His only vulnerable spot on the back simply refused to work.

5) Occasionally when Kuva farming, if u void dash your weapons might get locked (as in unable to use and stuck in weird animations), but after some time or when Siphon dies and u dash a couple of times again it can "unlock". Its weird, but makes u unable to shoot or swing melee, although u can still use powers. 

http://imgur.com/a/SjHmS

Here's a new one.

So if you transfer out of your warframe and it gets destroyed, you survive until killed.  But if you make it to extraction outside of your warframe and it's already been destroyed, then you end up locked like this.

They're all from one angle because the camera locks, you can't move, enemies can't kill you as your health just resets to full each time it drains out, and you can't enter the menu or otherwise so you cannot abort the mission. Had to terminate the program altogether.

Snipetron riven mods display incorrectly when linking in chat.

• Name displayed on riven show as "rifle" instead of "snipetron". This is both on the riven card as well as the name listed in chat after linking.
  • Stats displayed on riven card are different from those shown in mods screen. All stats are incorrect across the board regardless of rank. The Stats shown in the linked riven always seem to be lower than in the mods screen.

Um, I've gotten a bug where i have no dialogue options box appear in the cinematics? I mean i had to close the launcher prior when I first got to the mission due to it slowing down after i'd put my laptop on charge (it does it with everything if i put it on charge or no, brightness changes etc) but after starting it back up I had chat boxes in the way and when i've progressed to the part with a dialogue option, it doesn't appear? (i've closed the launcher and tried again but same result - I'll give it another try in a bit but it's rather annoying :/ )

So I hopped in today to find all of my mods gone. If i go into the the mods workshop there is nothing there but whenever I go into my arsenal and look under upgrades I can see all of the mods for the particular weapon/frame. But I cannot upgrade mods or do anything but but them on weapons.

Inaros Freeze Bug:

When playing missions with infested, Casting Devour on certain enemies where health reaches 0 but is then constantly healed or stays on 1 while the ability is active. Due to the fact that the act of "Devouring" does not consume energy once cast, and Inaros is invulnerable while casting there is a glitch where Inaros will continue to use the ability indefinitely, unable to cancel the cast, finish consuming the target, or die. I can't even use escape to quit missions. There should be a fix so that Devour can be recast to deactivate so the action can be exited out of. 

• ON Lua when you summon the operator/ Tenno, he falls @50% chance per game through the floor and keeps falling until he is deactivated and a warframe skill that moves the warframe is activated.  
  • Random Frame rate drops since bug fix 1.1 
  • 8 hours ago, b0_on said:

4) Lt.Lech Krill on Ceres Assasination has bugged out for me 2 times out of 2. Both times it was full squad, we first dealt with Siphon, then killed vor and then Krill became completely immortal. No matter how he swung his axe, sent his ice wave or shot, no matter where i shot at him with my torid with firestorm on, his tubes never popped. We tried dieing, running away, shooting from belove and above. His only vulnerable spot on the back simply refused to work.

Also happened when me and a team mate played, first we killed Vor then we got disconnected, only Krill wasn't immortal but the game did not recognize his dead. Not in my game or his. I spoke with him after I aborted the mission.

Another 100% confirmed and reproducable bug is when u go into operator mode all the buffs and debuffs u had on u disapper, meaning if u r in operator mode, while for example Kavat's Charm procced for double affinity/resources, u won't get double the amount of anything ~_~ 

ITs especially horrible when once in 20 runs it procs while siphon farming and u have to capture the last cloud, caz your team is not particularly great ~_~ 

Another consequence of this is when u go into operator mode while being volt and casting speed beforehand, it disappears on everyone else.

Also for some reason going Void mode considers as using 1st ability when u have that challenge -_-

The bug featured in this video is created by wall clinging, and then pressing 5 to enter Operator mode, while still clinging.  Then, press 5 again to re-enter your Warframe.  This causes the Warframe to bug out and walk seemingly in mid-air, similar in style to the old bug that occurred with Bladestorm (circa updates 7 to 12).  This bug cannot be replicated by the game's host.

I may also have a recent bug with Rivens.

Throughout the rerolls before the Kuva rework, the Gorgon family has Strong Riven Disposition but since then all future rerolls were stats of faint/neutral levels of disposition (or stats that really do not help the weapon exceed in End-Tier quality), usually i would get big buffs for the gorgon around 70-80% in utility (Bane, Magazine, reload) before patch, 100-140% crit chance/crit damage before patch, and damage entirely before patch. Currently it only rewards 30-40% in utility, rarely any crit chance/crit damage and neglible status chance (at most was 90%). I assume this was intentional and if so please change the Gorgon disposition to neutral; thank you!

Not sure if it's been posted before, but I'm getting a VERY annoying melee/slide lockout whenever I'm using my kesheg on Kuva missions. I will do a spinning attack a few times, and then my melee will be completely unusable (my character makes a slight twitch when I hit E) and I am unable to slide.

12 days and I am still unable to play the game since starting the TWW quest. And no response to a service ticket I also started 12 days ago. 

I've been stuck at the queen battle and am unable to complete it. There is also no way out of the quest or any way to change the keyboard layout (for which there might be a problem). The keys/ powers  worked properly up to that point. But when I flip to user/ tenno mode, there is no power - or the powers are no longer working correctly. So I am unable to disarm and ko the mobs. When I alt-tab out to kill WF and reload - it starts again at the queen cut scene and starts the process all over again. When I ko four times - it also starts again at the queen cut scene.

I've had to customize the keyboard layout due to a partial disability (changed over a year ago when I first started playing), but even that option is no longer available on the escape menu I have access to (thinking that defaulting might help). The powers worked up to that points in the questline, but now only they're only working for a split second. then it's basically running around and avoiding a ko.

But whatever, perhaps its just a sign to move on. The game play and story lines are amazing though and I will miss it

---== CANT LEAVE MISSION ==---

So, I was Kuva farming, solo on Frost, normally goes pretty smooth. But this time somehow Frost got killed while I was in Transference.

I finished the Kuva Siphon mini game, and went to Extract. BUT! When I got there, my Operator FROZE. I think because she was trying to recall the dead Frost.

So, I'm a mere 15 meters from the exit, and I can't move.

void_power_shown.png

Meanwhile, because SPACE, my health dropped to 5, and stayed there.

PLEASE!!! Make it so Transference does not END until you begin the animation of latching onto your drop ship. This would prevent the error from happening.

OFF TOPIC:
Obviously nobody wants to leave their Warframe behind... but """realistically""" your LIFE is more important, and a Warframe can be reclaimed later once you've regrouped, recovered and rearmed. Not suggesting a new mission type, but its something that can be assumed to happen behind the scenes... like when the Operator has to eat food you don't have to buy, or visit the Potty that doesn't exist.

- Operator outside map bug

- Stuck as Operator

- Stuck as bodyless Operator

- CTD and CTD'd Crash Reporter

Ran one of the Kuva missions on a Ceres-esque tileset, and had an unfortunate run in with the "Operator outside the map" bug again. Switched to my operator in order to grab Kuva and got lobbed out through the floor and began falling into the endless black void. I attempted to jump back to my Warframe using the switch key, hoping it would get me out of the void, with no success, though the UI did appear to change back to the Warframe-form UI, with my weapon ammo counter listed. 

Unfortunately, I was lobbed back into the map by the auto teleport and in my operator form, and was unable to switch back to my Warframe, even when downed and revived. The transference button did nothing.

Example: Incapacitated Operator (Revive Me Pose)

eGsfYSQ.png

This changed when I was killed, as with one hundred HP, you can only survive so much. 

I became a floating head that couldn't regen energy, and when I fell in a pit, no energy to void dash, the game simply crashed. Then the crash reporter then crashed trying to report the crash. 

Example: Flying head

F50x6D8.png

I was lucky enough to remember to grab the log file, if a moderator wishes to look at it.

Thankfully I haven't experienced this again, though it was interesting fighting as the operator. 

I snipped the names of the other players out of the images as courtesy to their privacy, but I still have them if needed. 

Edited by Jedib1

I already did TWWI quest myself, but was watching a friend do it for the first time on his beam stream, when he got to the golden maw transference portion of the quest, he burrowed and moved forward to go through the hole in the wall and got stuck, he spent about 10 minutes trying to unstick himself and then the menu froze and he was forced to alt F4 just to get out of the quest because he couldn't move in any direction, come out of the ground from being burrowed, or cancel the transference, nothing.

Found a bug that allows the dual toxocyst headshot buff to apply and stack seemingly indefinitely.

To reproduce:

1) Join a game in progress (cannot be the host)

2) Get a headshot with dual toxocysts.

3) Press 5 to control the operator and let the timer on the dual toxocyst buff expire. (You will not be able to see the countdown timer)

4) Resume control of your warframe.  You now will have unlimited ammo, increased toxin damage, and increased fire rate for the remainder of the mission with the dual toxocysts.

I could not reproduce this when playing solo or being the first person to join the game.  I'm not 100% sure that the buff is stacking but it definitely lasts for the rest of the mission.  I'm pretty sure it is stacking though, since I tried using Mesa's peacekeeper after repeating steps 2 to 4 a few times, and the fire rate of the peacekeeper was insane when I fired into invulnerable enemies like the Kuva Guardians.  Or at least, the fire rate was more insane than usual.

On 11/24/2016 at 3:51 AM, Irmdall-EGT- said:

Inside a Corpus Tileset in a dead end room is a constant falling out of map in the corner -> 

-removed video for scrolling purposes-

Could you please take an F6 screenshot and send that file directly to support.warframe.com? Thank you :) 

On 11/24/2016 at 8:07 AM, Blanchflower said:

Thanks for the clarification. So how do I recharge my Void Energy? I noticed that when my operator enters into the warframe during the battle and I press Ctrl + Space and then press 5 again, I seem to get back my Void Energy.

I am a fairly new player though (only playing the game for the past 2 months) and I would like to know the mechanics of this Void Energy. Thanks for the reply though. :thumbup:

All you have to do is not use any of your abilities, the bar will refill on its own. Hope that helps!

On 11/24/2016 at 7:16 PM, -Bv-RELENTLES1992 said:

Unable to progress due to missing cinematic when encountering the first Teshin Specter. 

this is totally false no it is not i would like play TWW because i need something new to do it been a little over two week sense the release it doesn't seem like u guys are that serious about it and i M sorry but i really looking foward to play it.

Confirmed with the team, it has been fixed. Could you give me more detail on your case in particular? Seems you are experiencing a separate or unique bug to your account. 

On 11/25/2016 at 8:51 AM, Primbone said:

dunno if someone had already reported this or not

sometimes boilers and broodmothers will die in t-pose instead of regular deaths

This was fixed in 19.1.0, thanks for reporting.  

On 11/26/2016 at 3:18 PM, Alternlex said:

So I've encountered a bug to do with Transference, it's easy to reproduce almost 100%, I don't know if it has been posted before so I'm sorry if it has, but basically it has to do with your operator going ''outside'' the map, and being able to let you walk around the ceiling on any map and such even as your warframe, as fun as it is it's still a bug tho, the way it works is by either jumping high enough to reach the ceiling in a room and using transference or getting on top of a box/object that is close to the ceiling and using transference, so far it has worked on any map and almost 100% of the time.  http://imgur.com/VmNGkwK

Does this happen in any tileset? Or just one in particular?