The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee will never be primed.

(PSN)TertulSee

I'm disappointed they skipped her too considering Banshee came out about 8 months before Valkyr, but you need to chill. She's literally the next eligible female frame to Prime by far. After that it would be Zephyr...pffftt...why would anyone skip a Banshee Prime for Zephyr?...

Barring exceptions, the most likely release order for the next primes will be Banshee, Oberon, Hydroid, Zephyr

Edited by (PS4)Riko_113

22 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Because they need to argue with this copyright first before they can use the design they're planning.

Alien-fan-art-by-Detkef.jpg

I need to argue with them for this copyright because it resembles my warframe : - Xenis.

Edit : I doubt after her deny many times they will prime her any time soon. It was her time but they pushed the Valkyre because she is more popular than Banshee. Sad things.

Edited by Sziklamester

3 hours ago, (PS4)godlysparta said:

I'm starting to doubt that Banshee Prime will ever come out. She's been denied twice, what's stopping DE from doing it a third time, or a fourth or maybe just stating that she will never be primed?

She will, probably in February. (Though I'm really looking forward to Brober-prime)

If I were DE, I'd sweeten the Banshee PAs in a way that sets a new standard.

Banshee lovers would be more apt to forgive, and it woul help sales.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

She will, probably in February. (Though I'm really looking forward to Brober-prime)

If I were DE, I'd sweeten the Banshee PAs in a way that sets a new standard.

Banshee lovers would be more apt to forgive, and it woul help sales.

If they glam Banshee Prime like they did with Trinity Prime, my wallet is @(*()$ ready. Son.

She will get a prime when she isn't boring as all hell to play and the least played and there for the least profitable. If she gets a rework then she might, if it actually makes her fun to play. Hell Hydriod is more fun then Banshee.

Edited by Azur_Fenix

2 minutes ago, Azur_Fenix said:

She will get a prime when she isn't boring as all hell to play and the least played and there for the least profitable. If she gets a rework then she might, if it actually makes her fun to play. Hell Hydriod is more fun then Banshee.

If by pressing 4 is what you qualify as a Frame's level of fun is perceived, I'm sorry Tenno.

tumblr_m9po3zd8Hu1qefawio1_500.gif

"I'm Sorry... I'm so sorry."

#SavageSilenceBanshee

8 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

If by pressing 4 is what you qualify as a Frame's level of fun is perceived, I'm sorry Tenno.

tumblr_m9po3zd8Hu1qefawio1_500.gif

"I'm Sorry... I'm so sorry."

#SavageSilenceBanshee

Opps forgot the /s, forgot people have a hard time with sarcasm. But I am serious that she is boring as hell along with being squishy beyond all hell to they point that its a chore to have her on your team.

1 hour ago, Azur_Fenix said:

Opps forgot the /s, forgot people have a hard time with sarcasm. But I am serious that she is boring as hell along with being squishy beyond all hell to they point that its a chore to have her on your team.

I actually enjoy playing Banshee. And I've never had people complain about me bringing her, so I don't know what Banshee players you've seen ingame.

I just don't actually understand the outright hatred it seems some people have for her.

If you can use frames nothing is boring just for your playstyle not fit. There are differences and many frame more again many less balanced for the current game but this not mean they are boring just not fit your playstyle. We are not the same so what you call boring is for others maybe fun no matter how shiny that ability and visually how cutting edge is or not. Banshee is not bad frame but a bit out to date and need some qol tweaks for her but overall almost evey frame needs to be balanced to be near to each other.

Edited by Sziklamester

I dont play banshee for two reasons:

1) i've loved valkyr since i started(not afraid to die since I recently redid my mod setup for both in and out of hysteria)

3) banshee can literally one shot just about anything that doesn't have invincibility phases.

similar to why I rarely use my zephyr.....i never die.

15 hours ago, Azur_Fenix said:

Really, boring? She more fun an playable then wounded kitty. Running around in god mode takes soon much skill to play. She is a noob  frame. Hell her accessories pack is joke .