The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There are no low level Grineer Survivals

Luther848

I wanted to play with Banshee in a low level grineer survival but it seems that there are none under level 30. Any low level grineer planet either had Infested survival or excavation. I remember doing Appolodourus with some weaker equipment and now it's been turned infested. I don't have a problem with Infested but I often farm at Akkad and Hiercon and have enough of the Infested and Corpus are just annoying to deal with. Is there a node I didn't see? 

Edit: So it appears that Draco is the level Grineer Survival, don't know how I missed it. Anyway If a mod feels that this should be moved then feel free to do so. I wasn't sure where to put this and just put it in general.

Edited by Luther848

1 hour ago, Lagsquar3 said:

Since when lvl 30 is a high level ? did I missed something ?

Star chart missions ranging 30-50+ are considered high level to some. We also have Rathuum that goes up to level 80. Besides raids and nightmares, many think Mot is the most difficult node on the star chart. 

I'd also like to see a low-level Grineer Galleon survival. DE changed them all to infested, unfortunately. It'd be nice if Appollodorus could go back to being Grineer. I say that only because I just don't find the Infested fun anymore, not since they essentially became a Corpus proxy faction with all of their mutalist stuff.

3 hours ago, SaurusRex said:

Is Apollodorus not a thing any more or what?

With all the camping that was going on people started bring more mod cons and in the end someones fridge was left without power for too long and the mold that had evolved inside got out and over ran the node.

4 hours ago, taiiat said:

this isn't particularly high Level.
5d18ce6.png

but, sure. why not.
and while we're at it, more Gamemodes on Mars! a mixed Faction Survival there would be neato. Orokin Moon has one too, i know.

everytime I see this.... I cri eveytime :P

4 hours ago, Misgenesis said:

But unfortunately Napalms spawn there instead of Scorpions.

but that's good! more XP! more Heavies the merrier.
walking bags of XP

4 hours ago, maj.death said:

then someone realised the Grineer should not be able to suck the oxygen out of the atmosphere.

meh, they're poisoning an entire planet - clearly it doesn't really matter, and can totally make sense.
might as well keep the things that 'make no sense' for more variety in Tilesets and Et Cetera in Gameplay.