Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 + 19.4.2.1

[DE]Danielle

Did a sortie with a squad of 4, after we finished and went back to the Liset, everyone's UI was frozen on the Mission summary with the rewards section being blank. Went to check the Sortie reward UI and it shows that I've completed all the Sorties but none of the rewards are checked off.

Also, the Excalibur Prime skin is bugged:

cYB9WMZ.png

Edited by Jussler

I ran the Jordas Verdict just after reset today and encountered a bug in which other members of my team were not exiting their archwing upon entering the golem. That is, in the third stage after the your-shields-can't-run-out trench run, they entered the inside of the golem as teeny tiny archwings.

Clipping around for a bit or dying and reviving seemed to cause them to revert to their normal warframe states inside the golem. As the host, I did not encounter this problem.

This is the first time I have ever encountered this bug. Hopefully you can get this fixed as soon as possible. JV could use some love!

Edited by Xavier_Rayne

1 minute ago, xRufus7x said:

It sure would be easier to identify unintentional changes/bugs if we had the patch notes. I hope we learned a valuable lesson about causing chaos in your own community today.

It is a lose-lose situation. They had the choice of delaying the patch for the notes to be finalized, or releasing it to have the notes later. People will be upset with both options, and delaying it ruins the point of the experiment.

i just want to know why they thought it was a good idea to release a preparation to a major patch without any changelog...if the only purpose was to reduce the wait time to the major patch, they could just make everyone download a packed file, and on the major update drops, extract and download the rest

with all due respect, this update is nothing but a train wreck. without changelog is kinda hard to say what is a bug and what is intended, which every change can be considered as a bug until further notice

Edited by Lt.Nagae

9 minutes ago, Rostropovich.LIN said:

WTH   Sari Syandana ? are u kidding me? I want my BUTTERFLY back, no FLY

nwIyWaj.jpg

zSBHvZL.jpg

7khVPBf.jpg

Yes - why was that changed?

Now it only opens for a short time after a bullet jump and I didn't buy it for that restriction.

Edited by Gemenai

1 hour ago, CaptainDavian said:

They buffed Sicarus Prime !!!!

...On the one hand, I feel sceptical...

On the other hand, I'm going to go check right now.

---

Sicarus Prime has indeed been buffed.

Critical Chance is now 20%
Critical Multiplier is 2.0x
Magazine is 24

Any further things I may have missed as I don't know if it's base damage has been improved or not. Either way...Pretty nice.

Edited by Blakrana
Sicarus Prime has indeed been buffed!

24 minutes ago, The_Madman_of_Chaos said:

It is a lose-lose situation. They had the choice of delaying the patch for the notes to be finalized, or releasing it to have the notes later. People will be upset with both options, and delaying it ruins the point of the experiment.

Seems like bad planning to me.

" We also want to assure, to the best of our ability, that the build is stable before release and tackle any major bugs beforehand. "

Open me VVVVVVV @_@

Reveal hidden contents

"  The preload will be treated and deployed as any other update, with the exception that the new items and content from The Glast Gambit will not be available until we’ve had time to polish and verify that everything from the preload is working smoothly. "

Hide contents

9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif

Wwww.w...w....warframe.... your groing up.... I remember (last week) when all the kids used to pick on you and call you "bugframe"! Good on you!

]\'[

Sicarus prime has three more bullets per mag, about 25% more base damage (from 32 up to 40 physical damage) an extra 10% crit chance (20% total) and 0.5 more crit multiplier (2.0 total).

That's... rather sexy. Probably still not as good as a top tier pistol but at least has a reason to exist! Crit burst pistol with decent status chance!

No Vasto Prime changes???? Nooooooooooo /darthvader

Edited by ArbitUHM

25 minutes ago, The_Madman_of_Chaos said:

having worked on software releases, i can't imagine a release scenario where the patch notes take longer than the coding to do them. The one line of the patch note is usually attached to the requirement/bug report and is sitting there as programming is completed/bug is fixed. the time to create the patch notes document is the 5 minutes it takes to compile the one liners from the requirements document, take the one liners from any bugs in completed status an add them to a single document. maybe a bit longer if there are pages and pages of patch notes akin to the TWW release or something, but it certainly doesn't take hours and hours to compile a list of what was in a release. 

I wonder if there will be another release before any patch notes....

1 hour ago, SilentMobius said:

Sorry there were a lot of people asking for this and I'm much happier with it this way.

Thing is, if it was bugged before it still was the ONLY true syandana mecanic and some of us, including me, bought it using the PRE patch version as the ONLY advertisment. It is nice you prefer it that way, but we bought it the way it was not the way it is now.

Just now, BrckaLo said:

Had a strange thing happen, not sure if it related to the update. I changed my PvP loadout and recolored my Lunaro glove. I went to my navigation screen and now I seem to be holding the Lunaro ball...

Hide contents

8940EB6C39520736A180EB7B9B8AFCC37919FB33

That's happened to me before this update.

I think it's because of the Snowball Fight pvp mission, which is what i've been doing first every day since they started.

1 hour ago, ArchPhaeton said:

As much as we are grateful for the frequent updates and additions, you guys shouldn't take the OVERKILL path of a few gigas updates every few days, for developed countries users it's nothing but here in 3rd world we take a serious hit each time you roll one of those out (And it's one of the main reasons most of my friends and me got rid of PD2) We had a 900mb update a few days ago, now another 800mb? Please...

In otherwords please don't make the game better because you don't want to download a lot of data. 900mb and 800mb are 3 minute downloads for me and many others, why shouldn't' a game developer do all they can to put out a great game? I'd rather wait a whole day downloading a better game than have them not update their game.

1 minute ago, Shockwave- said:

In otherwords please don't make the game better because you don't want to download a lot of data. 900mb and 800mb are 3 minute downloads for me and many others, why shouldn't' a game developer do all they can to put out a great game? I'd rather wait a whole day downloading a better game than have them not update their game.

Wow, that is a serious lack of empathy and understanding.