Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 + 19.4.2.1

[DE]Danielle

• Overlay map keeps resetting to corner after 5 waves of endless missions and on many other occasions.

It has to be manually set back to chosen position.

• Powers are getting jammed after falling into the "reset" zone (all maps, all frames, host and client alike) or exiting Archwing mode on Uranus.

Unstucking does not fix it, re-entering surface or jumping to emptiness - only reviving after death.

Please fix it already, it has been like that for weeks months.

The Sari Syandana keeps closing in relay or the orbitor, is that a bug? If not, then how can I refund this fly-wings-like thing? That's the butterfly's wings before, now it becomes the fly's, especially on Nova deluxe skin. *FAIL*

Edited by GX339-4

39 minutes ago, Lokime said:

Please revert the changes made to sari syandana... it remains closed all the time except on bullets jumps... Not to be mean but I'm sure you ruined it for most of us. It only needed to closed when you shoot (already did) and open menus (already did), this change is bad :(

Sorry there were a lot of people asking for this and I'm much happier with it this way.

1 hour ago, tiagoborg said:

BTW: Why the nerf on all rivens ?! Yeah this game is in beta so you can change as much as you like. But players spend time (kuva farm), platinum, and sometimes real money, to get the best mods they can to their favourite weapons just to get them silent nerfed in a update isnt fair..

last time I checked riven mod is not available in in-game store thus you can't buy it with platinum(real money), any trades made between players are on their own consent, it's players' own decision to buy/sell a riven mod for 1m plat OR 1 plat. that's why they charge ppl for mod storage instead of selling riven mod itself
if you don't wish things like this happens over and over again stop buying/selling riven mods

As much as we are grateful for the frequent updates and additions, you guys shouldn't take the OVERKILL path of a few gigas updates every few days, for developed countries users it's nothing but here in 3rd world we take a serious hit each time you roll one of those out (And it's one of the main reasons most of my friends and me got rid of PD2) We had a 900mb update a few days ago, now another 800mb? Please...

2 minutes ago, ArchPhaeton said:

As much as we are grateful for the frequent updates and additions, you guys shouldn't take the OVERKILL path of a few gigas updates every few days, for developed countries users it's nothing but here in 3rd world we take a serious hit each time you roll one of those out (And it's one of the main reasons most of my friends and me got rid of PD2) We had a 900mb update a few days ago, now another 800mb? Please...

Fam, theres been 9 hotfixes in 1 day before.

Tbh I love seeing all these people preaching "its a beta lmao, your own fault nerd" and its like no you see, this game has been beta forever now. its going to be. that way they can keep throwing out whatever updates they want to direct their game accordingly. including mass overhauls because "why not" thatd be fun.

Your best bet is to get used to it, though it never hurts to take a break and put the game down for a while.

Rip whoever lost however much whatever, at least you can grind it back up and the only cost is your time  :')

Are Nullifer Shields supposed to be invisible ? Because they are invisible.....
https://www.dropbox.com/s/16saupwiwxkng7w/Warframe Null 01.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7kkb60jddyd8wim/Warframe Null 02.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/unnlv9bsjlu0wqx/Warframe Null 03.gif?dl=0

Edited by Dragonofdarkness13
Added Screenshots

9 minutes ago, -STT-Kelinesh said:

YOU BROKE THE STATICOR, the base damage is now Magnetic, and not Radiation. WHY DE WHY?!?!?!?!4uJOVtx.png

Spaghetti code power. Don't worry, it's probably because they added a new bind in options...

The "sort by name" function in the arsenal re-orders duplicate weapons every time you select it from some other selection. It's really annoying, I'd like to request that the old order used before the update be preserved if "sort by name" is selected.