Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 + 19.4.2.1

[DE]Danielle

Just wondering is Warding Halo meant to stop Nezha from being able to finish some of the par-core challenges in the void and on  the moon? Because while it's active the air pipes don't push you up so you  have to climb all the way out which takes forever so you fail the test and in the agility test on the moon the pipes don't boost you out, so you get stuck when they close or you have to bullet jump out but because they don't give you a boost you can't get the mod that the test is meant to give you. 

Edited by musgrave40000

I don't know what it is about this singular patch, but these QOL patches should be all the time. These are the wonderful patches that we players love, many of the reasonable things we asked for are changed, and strange but good, that there was little to no focus on pvp stuff. GJ focusing on the good stuff!

1 hour ago, ArchPhaeton said:

You and your pals have good internet? Good for you! Now Re read my post.

If you think i'm against updates or something go and re read my post. My feedback for the team is to take "the rest of the world" into consideration when managing their content releases.

Which is ridiculous. Your post amounts to "Do it better". Which isn't helpful. If hotfixes are needed there are 2 choices. Deploy them or wait a while to deploy them, but even if you wait that SAME EXACT amount of MB will EVENTUALLY need to be downloaded. Given the internet speeds are constant for you, then waiting for that download will always be the EXACT SAME amount of time, whether it is broken up or all at once, whether it is 10 hot fixes in a week or waiting a month and doing it all at once and having to download for 3 days straight.

Either way the fixes are the fixes. Your argument is to not make as many fixes - in other words leave some things unfixed. I disagree. Fix them as soon as possible if the game needs fixing.

Sortie Changes:

• Removed Nitain from Sortie Reward table and added 3-day Boosters in its place.
  • Changed Exilus Adapter BP reward to a fully-crafted Exilus Adapter
  • Reduced length of "endless" mission variants as follows: 
  • Survival - was 15 minutes, now 10 minutes 
  • Excavation - was 1000 cryotic, now 500 cryotic.

Why? They are so easy as it is. They are easily soloed missions that are virtually impossible to fail. I'd have left them alone, including the nitain, but i like the addition of boosters. Some actual challenge in the game would be a good thing. people failing 10% of their missions should be par for the course. The danger should always be there.

I actually failed an endless fissure mission today for the first time. I got a call and wasn't paying attention. I had cracked 1 relic and was on the 2nd one (solo) After failing i got the 1st relic reward. Remember when failing lost you all your void rewards?

Apologies if this has already been covered, but the weapon select screen is now broken for me.

WeaponSelectBroken.png

(The alpha seems to be a little too aggressive)

I'm running on a 4K monitor, so not sure if the alpha is pixel based rather than screen distance?

Not sure if anyone has already said this already but I found a bug (not really major)

Don't have a screenshot on me but the Corrupted Nullifiers that spawn in when doing void fissure missions don't have their bubble, you can shoot it and it makes the noise and animation when the bubble bursts, but the bubble itself is invisible, and it does prevent Warframe abilities.

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd assume it would be something to do with the addition of unalerted Nullifiers not having bubbles.

Thanks DE :)

11 minutes ago, Rauxon said:

Apologies if this has already been covered, but the weapon select screen is now broken for me.

WeaponSelectBroken.png

I'm running on a 4K monitor, so not sure if the alpha is pixel based rather than screen distance?

It's same deal on 2560x1440 as well, although it's not as bad as yours lol

12 minutes ago, Rauxon said:

WeaponSelectBroken.png

Same here, on a 3840x2160 resolution. I can barely see my weapons.

ohh the irony , just watched a video of someone complaining about WF no longer being fun because of power creep and that old weapons "never get buffed" so old primes are worthless, cue stat balance for old primes XD HORRAY FOR DISABLED NULLIFIER B UBBLES!!

Is there a way to implement a manual input for Sari Syandana?

I know sometimes in can get in the way while aiming. but i would love to use Dex Pixia(Titania) with open wings and fly around than just closed all the time.

Also being close by default you dont get to enjoy the magic of this pretty syandana, is like all its beauty is hiding and you get to see it only 5 seconds for just 1 jump.

like, thumps up, love, or comment if you thing the same as me. #Bringbackopenwings

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Changed Nullifier Bubbles to be deactivated when they aren’t alert. Hurray stealth! 

Does not work. Firing a silent weapon (Daikyu) at an unalerted Nullifier will damage some "phantom barrier", even if there is no visual sign of the bubble. The Nullifier will then be alerted and activate the bubble as normal.

10 minutes ago, Daijiung said:

Is there a way to implement a manual input for Sari Syandana?

I know sometimes in can get in the way while aiming. but i would love to use Dex Pixia(Titania) with open wings and fly around than just closed all the time.

Also being close by default you dont get to enjoy the magic of this pretty syandana, is like all its beauty is hiding and you get to see it only 5 seconds for just 1 jump.

like, thumps up, love, or comment if you thing the same as me. #Bringbackopenwings

#Bringbackopenwings

This might be the best update yet. :)

When will we be able to color each part of our warframe separately?

Could we please have a third sigil slot that is on our helmet?

Please buff Machete and Machete Wraith.

It would be cool if we could have our liset's appearance as part of our warframe's loadout, 
so we can have matching warframes and ships at all times.

Any chance for a Prisma Machete sold by the Void Trader soon?

Any chance we'll have Syndicate cosmetic skins and/or helmets one day?

Detron got a Void Trader variant, will Brakk be getting one too?

Will Machete receive a Augment mod or buff?
It's currently the weakest weapon in the game, and could use some love.

Will there be Vandal skins for Warframes?
I like the designs of the Vandal weapons, 
but they don't really match any of the warframes.
Would be cool if their colors where changeable, 
or at least there where matching Warframe skins.

Will we ever be getting a male Grineer themed tank/combat warframe with tons of armor?
Hopefully with a Rocket Punch power.

Would be cool is there where optional secondary missions during your main mission.
Like, during a spy mission, a officer could spawn,
and you could go capture him.
If you fail or choose not to do the optimal mission you don't fail your main mission,
it's just a chance at getting extra affinity,
and something to freshen up the game-play a little.

Would be cool for each Relay to get their own Bar where the Void Trader could go.
(he's always talking about wanting you to come to parties he's throwing.)

Would be cool of the Relays could have an Arcade, 
where you can play the different mini games like Happy Zephyr and Wyrmius.

Would be cool if the Relays could have a fighting pit where anyone in the relay can fight each other.

Also, could we get a smaller Kubrow body type?
I want to make a tiny dog, but even the smallest one isn't small enough.