Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

Nidus can enter the infested door.

Once you sit in the chair the room's infestation stabs you in the neck and you start hearing voices. 

You can use Nidus' body to prop the door open and enter with the operator. the room's infestation will call you the "void demon"

this is so exciting! what do you all think of this?

latest?cb=20140820072339

Edited by RoboticApplesWithLasers

Ok, so you sit on that chair and the infestation injects you something. After that you hear a voice.

How already mentioned in this topic Nidus is able to spread the infestation (?) to other warframes (not only yours, but also to other players' warframes too!).

So what exactly is this? Especially the voice. It mentioned that it was weak and needs time to grow. Does that mean that we will be able to ''mutate'' our warframes in the future?

What do you think?

Inb4 Umbra?

Another interesting note is that when I enter in to the Infested room with as the Operator, Helminth say "The demon is awake, how?" and "Shadows grow within this demon." The latter could be in relation to my alignment as I'm more dark due to my choices in TWW and the last quest.

I wonder if anyone has different quotes due to their alignment, or if it's just scripted regardless.

Edited by Man_In_Suitcase

16 hours ago, leviticus23 said:

Me and my friend found a glitch that pushed him out of the map and he was able to climb on top of the infested room. Behind the pod is a secret compartment that looks like the pod can go in to.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9dCbvTb_OyY&feature=youtu.be

Also this pink thing on nidus's neck only seen when in the navigation screen. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0x_1gJIAQc&feature=youtu.be

The secret compartment thing that your friend found looks like a hallway, similar to the other ones in the orbiter. There's even what looks like a door at the end.

8 hours ago, GTX49 said:

Why i have a feeling that Helminth will be able to kinda control our warframes and summon them to us like support in missions

what if he already did, like how in the second dream our warframe gained some sort of sentients and saved us what if that was helminth 

Edited by TheGrimBeast15

Helminth's sting reminds me of Neewa and the Triuna Passing ritual. Perhaps Helminth is a weakened strain of Infestation with a collective consciousness, similar to the Infested hivemind. Him/it injecting Nidus with some of itself seemingly enabled him to telepathically communicate with us.

As he handles the biological functions of the Orbiter, and we can see a relatively untouched pod at the back of the room, I am definitely growing intrigued by what DE might have installed for the Syndicate Savior mechanic.

I think this is likely a lighting bug but once you enter the room and look directly to the left there is a massive red "infested bulge" that, after some time, started pulsing in a repetitive sequence. Perhaps, if this isn't a bug, it might somehow be reacting to Nidus himself...

Edit: Never mind its the lighting

Edited by MacMcBean

7 minutes ago, MacMcBean said:

I think this is likely a lighting bug but once you enter the room and look directly to the left there is a massive red "infested bulge" that, after some time, started pulsing in a repetitive sequence. Perhaps, if this isn't a bug, it might somehow be reacting to Nidus himself...

Edit: Never mind its the lighting

It's happening for me too I think its just a pulsating pustule however as it's pulse is similar to a heartbeat