Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

17 minutes ago, Arcanolath said:

got another quote when walking in as the operator

"The light shines on this demon"

2 minutes ago, S0ulre4per said:

its probably connected to our karma meter.(when we make decisions)

when i walk in as an operator, he sometimes says something along these lines '' the demon walks on shadows edge'' 

This has been proven to be part of the karma meter. Hey says "The light shines on this demon", "Shadows grow within this demon" or " This demon walks the shadows edge"

Being that what's inside the suit of a warframe is tecnocyte/infested flesh, I've got a pretty damn strong feeling that the room and Helminth exist to serve the needs of the warframe itself. He has a line that goes something like "We kill for you, bleed for you, and feed for you." which indicates that Helminth is the source of the strain inside warframes.

Since the Orokin aren't above screwing people over for their own gain, people were probably forced to sit in Helminth's chair and subjected to becoming one of his infested, then they'd probably infuse them with void energy somehow and if what remained of the person survived the Orokin would build a metal suit around them (to add shields and make them look pretty) and they'd be something new for the Operator to operate.

There's also the possibility that the people they infested and put into the warframes are the adults from the Zariman. Rhino Prime's description alludes to that!

Edited by Sennera

2 hours ago, Mmillion1 said:

Yo guys in the navigation menu I had a infested lump growing on my nidus neck where the chair stabbed me, but due to this new hot fix it disappeared.

Same. Maybe we weren't actually supposed to be able to sit in the chair and get the lump yet, and DE fixed it in the new hotfix. Possible the room was just supposed to be a teaser and not actually let us do anything yet. 

Edited by Sceleratii
typo ;p

First of all if you don't want to get spoilers despites i put the tags & in the title, don't continue to read ^^
This will spoil TWW & Infested door contents.

At the Inaros Update, a glitch allowed you to get outside the orbitier via your liset, but DE patched it. Now i've found a way to do it again !
With Nidus & Your operator, the trick is simple ! Plus, it allows me to perform another glitch : Transform my Warframe into my Operator. I've made a video about it, take a look ;)

I'm kinda new to the forums, so I don't know if this is the right place for this, but here we go.

So, I kinda got stuck under the Infested room in the ship, the door closed on my Nidus as I was attempting to get my Operator through, and decided to take some screenshots of the stuff I'd seen under there, since I haven't seen that posted anywhere else. It's pretty interesting!

Here is a link to the Imgur gallery.

What does everyone else think?

Edited by zdragon66

4 hours ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Hmmm. I see what you mean, in that you're reading that sentence as "Only one voice has returned, my voice. There are others."

There is a different reading of it, though: "Of all my faculties, my strengths, my capabilities, I have only regained my voice. Help me get stronger and regain my other abilities."

4 hours ago, Blakrana said:

Of the lot, whilst they're all interesting statements...I feel this is really substantial.

I mean, the implication is that there are others, plural...whereas the Infested hivemind so far as we've engaged with it yet always seems to be this same, total entity. Could Helminth be a member of, for want of a better word, a community? There's more voices seems the implication, but I don't think we've ever had it alluded to that there's multiples when it comes to Infested before...

After all, Remballa was 'spread out' amongst the Infested in the Corrupted Ancient synthesis. Jordas and Alad resist, but are clearly struggling against another will.

Perhaps equipping Pherliac Pods could do something for Helminth? Or at least having them in the Gear menu?

Guys calm down, that only means that Helminth  speaks to Nidus, but he cannot answer to him because we (the operator) are controlling him.

The original owner of liset was the "nidus" operator.
He fooled a "cerebrate" (starcraft !?) to serve him.
And Helminth doesn't know that the operator controls the warframe.
Or know and want to steal his warframe ...

"We fear only the Void Demon."

LOL

Edited by (XB1)Duke Ormond
Additions

6 hours ago, Blakrana said:

Arm-weapon was connected to an upcoming Sentient unit, which was also tied into changes to the Focus system, those likely being Transference.

Would be...odd...to have Sentient materials handled by some form of Infestation, however benign.

Well lets not forget that Warframes are confirmed to be made out of the same stuff the infestation is made of, so it would only make sense if infested surgeon/servant Heminth takes care of it.

I've heard about this glitch since Nidus came out. I've been hoping noone would report it while I'm building him so I'd have time to do it myself and get back outside my orbiter.  Last time I was out there I put all my noggles and my Inaros urn on the outside of my navigation window. This time, I'm thinking of building space outpost Trinity just to the left of my navigation window and out a bit.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Duke Ormond said:

The original owner of liset was the "nidus" operator.
He fooled a "cerebrate" (starcraft !?) to serve him.
And Helminth doesn't know that the operator controls the warframe.
Or know and want to steal his warframe ...

"We fear only the Void Demon."

LOL

And this is based on what?

6 hours ago, Blakrana said:

Five notes?

Five Ways: Madurai, Naramon, Unairu, Zenurik and Vazarin.

A fourth and seventh omited... maybe he is one of those, which leaves the question about the other one.

5 hours ago, Geraion said:

@Operator

I kept going in and out of the room, eventually a got a:

"We fear nothing but the Void demon." and "The demon is awake? How?"