Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.4

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

That was a nice little bonus of ravenous... it wasn't exactly a quick thing to do either, you first needed 10 stacks so what harm was it doing...

Healing abilities are never meant to heal the pod... yet litteraly every way to heal has always had the ability to heal the pod at first because DE never remembers to make that not possible.

next hotfix may you please add a UI option that allows us to make our Cysts invisible by clicking it or with a checkbox? Similarly to how we can make weapons invisible. A lot of players are mad that the fashion frames they have farmed hard for are being ruined by and asymetrical pink circle with a hair in it. 

Happy New Year DE! Cheers for the first hotfix of 2017

"Fixed being able to heal Defense Targets with Nidus’ Ravenous ability. "

Oh, but that's quite sad. It was a great feature while it lasted though as it helped greatly in extended run Axi E1 relic excavation missions. Still, thanks for clarifying that it was a 'fix' and it's "now working as intended..." SIGH...

Edited by tojo01

you forgot the eris junk..... killed the lepha thing twice and cant still not get to eris.

great i just found out it wont let me finish the sedna junk thing now.

i cant progress at all

Edited by Hummerkort
found more stuff to complain about

27 minutes ago, MaidGalaxy said:

Happy new year to all you out there!

TuQC4JY.png

Actually surprised that Nidus didn't get nerfed, let's hope it stays that way.

There is no reason to nerf him because his abilities atleast synergies and well scaled on later game. The sad the other frames let in shadow because of DE balance options.

Nothing new for me. It would be better increased count relic, give for mission. 

For 1 month i farm 20+ Lith G1, 21 Meso F2, 46 Neo S5 and 12, 12, Carl! 12x Axi E1.

And here question. When soon be fine loot from mission infinity type? 

Where less grind? 

Edited by Paradigm_Revolution

The Cyst is annoying yes but I'd rather see DE spend time either adjusting the quantity of Mutagen Samples needed for Hema research or at the least if they won't do that then set Eris Infested mobs to actually drop Mutagen Samples as its is now you will only see Mutagen Samples from containers the Derelicts also have the same issue, only ODD and ODA will have Infested mobs drop Mutagen Samples no other node there will have mobs drop samples from kills just containers. If its a bug then it needs fixing ASAP if it isn't a bug but intentional then that's a really jerkish move on DE's part and I really hope it isn't a jerk move.