Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.8.0

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for not getting a riven mod (or any reward for that matter) after completing a sortie when all the other teammates got a riven mod

Edit:

Support can restore them if you provide details such as time, timezone and players in the party, however they will only be able to add riven mods once the issue is solved, at this moment they can problem the issue but they are also having trouble restoring mods to the accounts, they are investigating the situation and will restore the mods once DE finds the reason why riven mods are being blocked from being added to accounts.

Do note that the riven restorations will likely happen for those who asked for the restoration, if you have no clue when the game happned or with who or if you don't contact support at all, you will likely not receive anything once the issue is fixed

Edited by KIREEK

1 minute ago, Shockwave- said:

Sure, but it needed a huge nerf. 4X credits for using a weapon is still pretty good farming.

I find 60 percent nerf kinda ridiculous. I think 40- 45 percent would be fine tho. although to be fair at mr21 i dont even need to farm credits at all.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Credit Boost function for the Secura Lecta has changed. Before, you could get on average 11.6x Credits from kills. This chance has changed and now scales with Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 8, you'll get on average 2x Credits from kills. This increase continues with your Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 18 you'll get on average 4x Credits from kills (capped). No other changes were made regarding synergies (i.e Chroma's Effigy, etc) - only the weapon's Credit boosting functionality has been touched.

*lessening the grind* by *increasing the grind* classic DE

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • The Credit Boost function for the Secura Lecta has changed. Before, you could get on average 11.6x Credits from kills. This chance has changed and now scales with Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 8, you'll get on average 2x Credits from kills. This increase continues with your Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 18 you'll get on average 4x Credits from kills (capped). No other changes were made regarding synergies (i.e Chroma's Effigy, etc) - only the weapon's Credit boosting functionality has been touched.

So, if I am MR 12 what will the multiplier be???

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

Nope, that changed a long time ago, but the Sortie references were not updated :P

Damn, i thought that are same person, because Sergeant dont have new Sortie transmission due Nef boss fight rework/new transmission