Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis wraith blueprint is able to trade DE fix pls

UmbraDestroyer

1 minute ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

That's an over reaction.  Tons of other event stuff is available through Void trader or Invasion system, so even if it wasn't tradable it'd pop up elsewhere in time.  It's a bonus to have it as clan research, a trophy.  It's not meant to be super special beyond that.

It doesn't matter what it's "mean to be." What matters are the hard observations: clans are requesting plat to join, and players are shelling out plat to people in prestigious clans for the weapon. Never assume that a weapon will pop up elsewhere: Gorgon Wraith has not returned in years since its introduction in an event.

9 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

If it stays at 10p, that's a great price for essentially no grind.

It costs 15k credits and there are literally thousands of clans with the research.

If the price stays at or above 10 plat when everyone's research is completed I'll be amazed.

18 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

It costs 15k credits and there are literally thousands of clans with the research.

If the price stays at or above 10 plat when everyone's research is completed I'll be amazed.

Except at the start, like with new primes, the initial price gouging, screwing of new players.  The damage is done.

16 minutes ago, Saske said:

It is intentional that the blueprint is tradeable:

63d2533ba0fbe18f71baff7901e5c8a4.png

Bravo DE.    You screwed over alot players with that one statement.    Well done.

It does no harm to let anyone who didn't get the chance to play the event to get the weapon.
It's just a sidegrade to the normal Ignis, and I don't see the problem in letting it be tradable.

Just salty players who wasted dedicated their time to actually get the top 10% because they thought it'd be a Platinum Factory.
Typical greed.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

7 minutes ago, _Vortus_ said:

Except at the start, like with new primes, the initial price gouging, screwing of new players.  The damage is done.

Bravo DE.    You screwed over alot players with that one statement.    Well done.

They only screwed the greedy ones, for which I`m ok with. 

Edited by aligatorno

2 minutes ago, _Vortus_ said:

And how was anyone "screwed over" by making it able to be traded?
Serious question there.

Even if it was possible to trade it people would do just what they did with the Hema: invite people for them to replicate the research and then drop it.  Often times for free.

Making it tradable doesn't screw anyone over.  In fact it allows people who missed the event, or new players, to get the weapon.
Looking at it, making it non-tradable would have screwed over more people...

If you think that it screws people over in being able to attract new members I don't see why it would.  Its still a selling point for the clans "We got the Ignis Wraith BP research" which still shows your clan got in the top 10%.

1 hour ago, UmbraDestroyer said:

As title says Ignis W blueprint can be traded. I think it is bad because after researching there will be no motivation to clan finders, no prestige and no motivation to tryhard future clan events. And I think DE should change it

Please, no, leave it tradeable.

For those clans that worked to get it, they should have the autonomy to decide what to do with it.  

I mean, come on, I spent hours up on hours grinding this event, haranging my clan to get higher scores, just so we could hit Victory tier.  That landed us into the 10% and I refuse to be told that I dont get to decide what I do with the reward.

54 minutes ago, WolfTitan said:

clans are requesting plat to join

If it's not banned then it's allowed. I'm not saying that I like that kind of thing but no one is forbidding them from it. It would be WAY worse if it wouldn't be tradeable.

and players are shelling out plat to people in prestigious clans for the weapon

It's their own choice what they will do with THEIR plat. If they want to pay - let them. It's free market afterall

Gorgon Wraith has not returned in years since its introduction in an event.

isn't that THE ONLY weapon that didn't return? Like for real you use that example?

40 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

And how was anyone "screwed over" by making it able to be traded?
Serious question there.

Even if it was possible to trade it people would do just what they did with the Hema: invite people for them to replicate the research and then drop it.  Often times for free.

Making it tradable doesn't screw anyone over.  In fact it allows people who missed the event, or new players, to get the weapon.
Looking at it, making it non-tradable would have screwed over more people...

If you think that it screws people over in being able to attract new members I don't see why it would.  Its still a selling point for the clans "We got the Ignis Wraith BP research" which still shows your clan got in the top 10%.

DE is, let be kind, though I am no longer sure why I am going to be kind to them,  and say they lack in providing detailed information on how things work.    New players are particularly susceptible to unscrupulous players sales methods.  Now, in the past, Wraith weapons were earned through events, sorties and now invasions.   One part or weapon at a time.    Now however, a limited group can purchase blueprints wholesale for credits and trade them.   Its not that they are trade-able that I really have an issue with.   Its that a group has access to a virtually unlimited supply of what was previously a very limited product.     An  unlimited supply that costs them virtually nothing.    And yes, I am aware that the prices will drop.    However, the initial feeding frenzy, no different than when a new prime comes out before players learn better about the availability of new items.    I don't even blame the players, well, not as much that have likely already screwed over other players selling the bp.   This is all on DE.

13 minutes ago, _Vortus_ said:

Now however, a limited group can purchase blueprints wholesale for credits and trade them.   Its not that they are trade-able that I really have an issue with.   Its that a group has access to a virtually unlimited supply of what was previously a very limited product.     An  unlimited supply that costs them virtually nothing.    And yes, I am aware that the prices will drop.    However, the initial feeding frenzy, no different than when a new prime comes out before players learn better about the availability of new items.

What feeding frenzy?

Any current player who wanted an Ignis Wraith had the chance to get one easily during the event. There is no mass of hungry customers waiting outside dojo doors for the sales to begin.

1 hour ago, ChuckMaverick said:

What feeding frenzy?

Any current player who wanted an Ignis Wraith had the chance to get one easily during the event. There is no mass of hungry customers waiting outside dojo doors for the sales to begin.

ssssshhh dont try use logic against salt its not fun that way

8 hours ago, Jangkrik said:

So let's list the pros and cons of making it tradeable.

Pros:

- Give some people the ability to sell the bp for plats (not that it sells a lot anyway)

- Give everyone the chance to get it

- Does not remove bragging rights from the top 10% clans

- Fairness for everyone

Cons:

- Elitists lose their bragging rights

- People can't turn clans into profit engines

- Can't seem to think of any

Let me help you with cons .

-People giving crap about doing the future events because they gona have the reward anyway .

-People becoming even more entittled to get all for free and without any effort .

9 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

Let me help you with cons .

-People giving crap about doing the future events because they gona have the reward anyway .

-People becoming even more entittled to get all for free and without any effort .

1. Really? Not all future events are going to be clan events. Also, there would be no guarantee that the events will give tradeable rewards. Not only that, but it's also illogical to assume that people won't be doing the event just because they can one of the rewards for free (which is a rarity since most events have at least 2 rewards). Had they not done this current event because the Ignis BP is tradeable, they wouldn't get the other rewards such as the Wraith armors.

2. That's not free, you have to trade it. Also, it doesn't matter much anyway as getting event items are already cake walks because no event are that hard unless you aim for leaderboards.