The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can now never own a primed fury

(PSN)Dubbie_Shambles

Question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)ID_Loading_Error said:

isnt there i thing where you can do a ticket and they are meant to give it to you 

Yeah, but OP sold it for plat so they wouldn't help him/her. At least I doubt it. Support would definitely help if the OP accidentally sold the mod for credits or endo, but I don't see why they would help if it was sold for plat to another player.

Edited by CherryPauper

12 minutes ago, CherryPauper said:

Yeah, but OP sold it for plat so they wouldn't help him/her. At least I doubt it. Support would definitely help if the OP accidentally sold the mod for credits or endo, but I don't see why they would help if it was sold for plat to another player.

TBH, it was DE's mistake to make it tradeable when it wasn't meant to be. So they shouldn't be punishing players for changing the rules like that.

What I can't believe is Primed Vigor was made tradeable too when it came out. I mean, PLEASE.

I just don't get why you would sell anything if its the only one you have. I mean, its not like you had to pay the bills and you pawned your guitar. The only reason you sold it is to try and make a lot upfront in the hopes it would one day be brought back by Baro, so don't even try to deny it. Essentially you tool a risk to make profit and it didn't pan out, so I don't feel bad nor I don't think the devs will.  

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

1 minute ago, (PS4)Dubbie_Shambles said:

Weather you think I deserve it or not NOTHING should ever be made completely unobtainable 

It was obtainable, you obtained it, but you decided to sell it. PFury it's just like any other login reward, it can't be obtain outside the cicle. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Dubbie_Shambles said:

Weather you think I deserve it or not NOTHING should ever be made completely unobtainable 

It was obtainable, and you had it.

And then you sold it.

Don't worry, it's just a mod, your mod, 200 days of Warframe, gone.

Support department only keeps detailed transaction info for a limited amount of time.  If you traded this away back when Primed Fury was first available (almost 9 months ago), then you're out of luck because they don't know anymore who you traded it to and for how much.   Unless you can persuade DE to take pity on you, you're out of luck.

Lessons to learn:

1. If you make a serious mistake, contact support IMMEDIATELY, not over half a year later.
  2. Risks are risky. Don't take risks if you aren't willing to bear the consequences
  3. If an item is implicitly "One per customer", then it's probably not supposed to be tradeable.
Edited by Momaw

1 minute ago, Momaw said:

Support department only keeps detailed transaction info for a limited amount of time.  If you traded this away back when Primed Fury was first available (almost 9 months ago), then you're out of luck because they don't know anymore who you traded it to and for how much.   Ynless you can persuade DE to take pity on you, then you're out of luck.

Lessons to learn:

1. If you make a serious mistake, contact support IMMEDIATELY, not over half a year later.
  2. Risks are risky. Don't take risks if you aren't willing to bear the consequences
  3. If an item is implicitly "One per customer", then it's probably not supposed to be tradeable.

But it was tradable ,obviously or I wouldn't be making this post

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Dubbie_Shambles said:

Was it tradable? Yes

is it now? No

is that my fault? ....

Is it your fault? Yes. Entirely? No. You should have kept in mind that there'll be one per player in limited supply, such mods are not easy to obtain later even if they are tradable. 

You`ll have to learn to live with it unfortunately, DE won't act for something reported so late. Berserker is better anyways. 

Edited by aligatorno