Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming THURSDAY: Devstream #90!

[DE]Rebecca

howdy doody folks I hope you are all traveling well.

I have two questions

1: when can we see the option to acquire additional config tabs for our warframes/ weapons appearances and upgrades?

2:Who is the next warframe getting the rework treatment from scott's magical buffing wand?

17 hours ago, Maverick124 said:

1.  Will Kuva and by extensions rivens ever receive a revisiting? Will kuva ever become a resource on the Kuva Fortress?

2. Will a "Token" system for sorties ever be looked at or implemented?

3. Will more older weapons be buffed?

4.Are hydroid/oberon/chroma and other frames going to be reworked?

Why u want rework for chroma this is a good frame and he dont need that :x oh just first skill others are good for him.

should there be any consequences if the tenno let the queen collecting kuva for too much maybe the dev can also bring back the twin queen boss fight that can be played with other ppl but with no cinematics since what i know that the purpose of the worm queen to gather kuva is to resurrect her orokin sister

most important: UI? when can we expect a fix? or how is the progression going on it?

*large blank space to underline the impartance of the above ;) *

some sidenotes:

- do we get reworks/balancechanges/tweaks to some oddballs/underused frames like hydroid,oberon,atlas? with oberon prime possibly coming, is he next on the chopping block?

- dual throwing weapons? ( like chakrams in game kindoms of amalur for example)

- some tweaks/changes/balance to throwing weapons to make them more viable and a worthwhile choice besides other meele ones?

- endgame content when? (not the clan mission but possibly other stuff?)

- (is this in the works/planned?) some more pre raids mission that prepare players for them (like the nidus one)? and maybe better party/search/invite system to get into raids? (for exmaple chosing frames/rolles you want in your party and an option for other players to check these as "want to play", starting a que and getting put into the party by a system)

Sorry if this question was already asked, but with U20 came Clan ranking system and if I recall correctly; as mentionned in a previous Devstream, we were supposed to get perks with Clan ranks such as reduced revive time when running with clanmates, reduced crafting time (altho not sure if it was a community suggestion and wether it was for clan research time or crafting inside the liset), small affinity boost when running with clannies, etc... If that was indeed the case, is it possible to know when you're planning on implementing these perks? And what would they be?

Any update on the Corpus based raid when you showed us Nef Anyo being the possible boss battle? The mechanics you were thinking of for fighting him really seemed innovative and refreshing to include into a raid and therefor encourage better coordination within a squad!

Also what's the ETA on the Clan's Kingpin room / missions system? And would it be another way to get XP in order to rank up Clans other than completing research? I think it would be a really good insentive to make it so that the Clan gets XP each time we defeat a Kingpin / complete a campaign!!! 

(Risky question, I know... But here goes:)

Steve recently said he hates exclusives and would like them rereleased. In regards of that, he said he was considering a poll. 

How about keeping a (Founders only, I assume) poll about for example giving the Founders some cosmetics/skins in trade for the rerelease of the Founders gear?
And how about a poll about the beta exclusives as well, to possibly get rid of all exclusives weapons and the exclusive Frame in the game, without neglecting what the Founders did for us and Warframe? :)

I would love to hear your feedback on the suggestions i have in mind,

<WARFRAMES>
FROST

• Bubble (Have Health % Above the  Bubble) - So other players can see its Health.

---------------
LIMBO

• Make so that the visual "BUBBLE" only shows for the Limbo player.
  • If other players are to see the (edge) limit to a Circle around only and remove the flash/glow issue.
  • Causes Extreme illness, Headace and "epileptisc Attacks"
    (Personally already had alot of issue with Limbo and Banshee "atleast banshee is fixed")

---------------
LOADOUT - Improvements

• Add an option to "load focus, with the current weapons and Warframes" - So we dont need to go and mess with operator to swap to an different focus.
  • Allow Loadout options to also allow us to like choose a different "color" to our weapons like "Green" when i want the louadout "B" for Corrosive.

----------------
MENU

• Please give us an option to PREVENT this "spinning around effect" each time we leaving Navigator, Arsenal, Mod station.
  • Causes Sever Sea-sickness and illness, Please will this be implented into options to disable "spinning camera" ?

----------------
DOJO

- Would be very nice with some additional improvents in the DOJO for example

• An Section room to load specific situations: Survival, Defense, Mobile Defense, Spy mission.
    (An option to make it scale from Easy to Hard, to maybe even extreme).
  • Give us an Operator room, Where we have our Arsenal, Forge, Mods, Operator control room (focus).
  • Give us an Bank-storage (like the Trade post) where we can put in Crafting materials such as, Plastids. Mutagen sample... Please!

---------------
MISSION IMPROVENETS (Syndicates)

• Allow us to apply more then "1 Mark",
  • We need to be able to apply up to max 10 "markings" to help our team-members to for example find the Red Veil-marks.
  • Also give us then aswell an option to quickly-remove all marks when its not needed.
  • If we looted the location on the mark (make it FADE to like 40%) - so we know we already obtained it.
  • SYNDICATES MARKS on "Loot Radar" Please make them into its own CATEGORY!, "easier to detect where the Syndicate-marks are"
    (so it dont look like any other loot)

12 minutes ago, Anochan said:

(Risky question, I know... But here goes:)

Steve recently said he hates exclusives and would like them rereleased. In regards of that, he said he was considering a poll. 

How about keeping a (Founders only, I assume) poll about for example giving the Founders some cosmetics/skins in trade for the rerelease of the Founders gear?
And how about a poll about the beta exclusives as well, to possibly get rid of all exclusives weapons and the exclusive Frame in the game, without neglecting what the Founders did for us and Warframe? :)

Founders should have like a "Hall of Heroes" somewhere with statues of them all. (Statues updating with their chosen setup)

A place Tenno must go to for some important task every once in a while.

Looking forward to catching you guys live,

question wise have you considered prime noggles that could perhaps be included with prime accessories? I feel rebecca would certainly agree we could always use more noggles.

I have an little idea to improve the NEKRO warframe.
Please tell me what your ideas are about it!

Currently: Nr.4th ability summons An Army that for some reason ALWAYS runs away from you, and abandom its master (useless minions)
- We need to give them brains (STAY AROUND YOUR MASTER!)

Suggestion of improvement: 

1. First you click the Nr.4 And it will create an Storm of Bones from the shattered armies (small at start and grows bigger).
  2. Each kill the Nekro does, or his 4th ability will summon up the Army with lets say 75% chance.
  3. Upon reaching the maximum performance, the "Bone storm" will now also starts Steal life from enemies around to maintain the life of your Army.
  4. If the user decide to press Nr.4 Again, he will shatter the Storm to becomes Projectiles with lethal effect to his enemies aswell cause the summoned minions to Blow up (dealing damage) and cause Corrosive, Viral debuff to enemies around them.
  5. Also minions cannot move out of the "max range" the user has on his gear, and they always protect their Master FIRST!

(SIDE NOTE: We can also make Nr.1 An ability to generate like 4 stacks to use for our Nr.4th ability like the "Nidus frame", This to power up nr4th, by consuming some stacks the Nr.1 Is generating upon impact)

This would make the Nekro alot more fun and more controllable.
Right now i feel like i need to press nr.4 every 5 seconds to keep them nearby me, where they SHOULD BE... not 100meter in another direction!

Hint: With this changes it will have No negative effect on the "[SHIELD OF SHADOWS]" for nekros and it willmake it easier maintain its Health
without causing the minions to die faster becuse of the mod. (also less strain to keep maintain that 4th ability). - more passive.

Edited by SevenSinsofHell

6 minutes ago, MyDoomWin32 said:

Revert Ash.

I would rather see an "Remove the Time on each Jump" than see it as it is now... 3-4 sec per Jump.

What i rather would approve is reduce or even half the Damage his 4th does.

(Right now he feels somewhat useless compare to any other warframe, that right now got something better then his 4th).
- This is what make ASh... "ASH" ninja-killer...

1. Is the ability to colour Wraith weapons and armour still on the table? If so, how soon? (Not sure how difficult it is to unlock)

2. Has a new machete stance made the shortlist of animation work to come or do you guess-timate that it is still a long way off?

3. Would it be possible to explore some side content (lore or technical art) of the ships of the Warframe universe? (stuff like schematics or fluff about the technology, armaments etc.) Would fans be able to contribute to something like this? (ideas for ships or tech blurbs about existing vessels)

12 minutes ago, voosidian said:

Will we ever have to fight Hunhow in his true form?

There's a pretty good chance that we might have to.  I mean, we've already seen what Hunhow's true form looks like, from the Tombs of the Sentients trailer, the cinematic in the beginning of the Second Dream (In the water outside the chamber), as well as at the End of Octavia's Anthem, at least in terms of the form, and not the coloration for that last one.

How long for Umbra next cinematic quest? :)

4 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

We need more bling!

Totally agree! We need more bling on our Excaliburs. (Seriously, there's no point on upgrading founder gear other than rubbing some salt in the only community scar that will never heal)