[DE]Rebecca

Coming THURSDAY: Devstream #90!

Devstream90_SpecialDate.jpg

Tenno!

Join us THURSDAY for a special Devstream #90! We’ll be going live at 2 p.m ET on April 13th!  

Who: The crew is back – we’ve missed you all. It’s with pure excitement we return to the couch to bring you a special Thursday Devstream! 

What:  Viewers of Devstream #90 will hear answers to community questions and learn of the Thirty-third. 

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Banshee Prime Access! 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: THURSDAY, April 13 at 2 p.m EDT (convert here: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ )

If you have questions for us please post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m on Thursday, April 13! 

• Upvote 67

Been missing them lately and I honestly feel naked in a desolate space! I will be watching! 

While I'm at it, let me ask about the armistice.. any ETA?

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur
added armistice
  • Upvote 8

Earth remaster when ?

Fixes for Bloom slider, TAA and TAA Sharpen when ??

Umbra when ?

Reworked lighting for relays and dojo to match Maroo bazaar ?

Edited by Myscho
  • Upvote 23

⦁    Will we ever see a return of the original blade and whip idle stance?
⦁    I know this is an annoying topic for you, but give us some infos about Focus. What are you working on? What do you want to change/add?
⦁    Kubrow pack behaviour, any infos?
⦁    Will you rework the reward tables in the near future? Mods and 15/50 Endo doesn´t belong into mid to high level missins.
⦁    New augments for weapons and Warframes, when? They are way overdue.

• Upvote 27

Any hope for a fix for the Nyx Assimilate augment so friendly fire doesn't pointlessly drain massive chunks of energy?

• Upvote 37

• Any news on the next warframe?
  • Also who's the next frame on the rework list?
  • Would it be possible to have more than a one scale for Octavia? 
Edited by Stoner74
  • Upvote 24

A more personal question but I'll try my luck: Does any of the devs have any advice for someone (me) who wish to study in Game Design? Is it a good degree to have at the moment?

Cheers everyone.

• Upvote 6

Are you devs going to rework the Snipetron so it will become a Corpus Weapon again and pushed back into the game? I do not own a Snipetron because it was removed before i could buy it from the market, i am not able to gain the 3000 XP while others could

• Upvote 6

What's the theme of the next frame ? 

Plz be a mech ! 

Also new kicking sparring stance when ? Been asking this for 2 years 

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_
  • Upvote 3

Any future plans on giving the players the possibility of gathering kuva from endless type missions with (maybe) even scaling rewards? Kuva fortress would be a good place to make it possible. Could give advanced players something fun to do instead of only doing the repetitive kuva missions while also allowing players the risk to go further for the price of gathering higher rewards (more kuva).

Reference:

• Upvote 27

Do you think older cosmetics and frames will get PBR in the near future or is that something you're holding out on?

• Upvote 15

Any reason why the UI hasn't been fixed? Judging by how many people want it to be fixed (and how basically in every single hotfix note, there's someone asking about UI fixes), i'm kinda curious why it hasn't been fixed just yet

Edited by crimsonspartan1
  • Upvote 10

Anybody know what this is referring to? "learn of the Thirty-third"

Is it the 33rd warframe?  I suspect it is.  There are currently 32.

• Upvote 8

Any plans on improving movement animations (running, sprinting, walking) by motion-capturing them and making them IK-based?

Also, could we have some alternate melee stances/movement animations? I'd really like something different for heavy blades.

And, last, got anymore good Earth remastering to show off?

FZWFNb5.png

• Upvote 23

Any plans for limbo changes? His ability to troll teammates with stasis is contentious. Also cataclysm is the strongest instant nuke in the game with a pretty incredible range as well. 

I think cutting the range and removing the shrink would be enough personally. 

Focus changes? 

Any thoughts on faster holstering? The current holstering doesn't fit the game. 

• Upvote 9