Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your favorite primary and secondary and what do you want to see Primed?

I don't know about Primary, but the Pyrana is my sweetheart.

Since there is already the Euphona Prime (which I kinda headcanon to be the model used to derive the Vasto, the Pyrana and the Magnus at the same time), I'm hoping the prime treatment goes to the Kunai and the Ninkondi sooner than later.

Depends on the game...

But I will assume the game is index (which is in the higher tier of the game)

Tigris Prime and Euphonia Prime.

Normal High end game:

Akstilleto Prime and Braton/Soma/Tigris Prime

For primes i want to have:

Equinox Prime and Atterax Prime

Honestly? And this is only because I recently picked it up. Panthera. Before then I'd mainly use Ignis and Vaykor Hek, which neither of those can be primed. The Panthera is great... if you can get past armor lol. I've got a Riven that's pure utility, Fire Rate and Reload Speed. And it also counts as a beam weapon so Combustion beam makes short work of low level enemies.

I'd absolutely love to see a Panthera Prime, but maybe make its alt fire a little more interesting? I dunno how, but just to give it that Primed Flare.

As for secondary Euphona Prime. Cuz obviously. It's kind of sad, really, how powerful that gun is. Invalidates a good portion of the secondary roster and it's stupid easy to mod for.

Hold on to something..... Panthera.

After the buff it is actually fun to use weapon. Hit zones of the blade and automatic fire rate are huge improvement. With solid riven I have no problems one shot stuff up to lvl 60. And no problems up to lvl 80. Status works fine on lvl 100 but it is not as smooth as for lower lvls.

Edited by Mover-NeRo

Tonkor prime with blast radius that kill entire room including the user.

Joking aside. Tenora and pandero prime would be lovely. And maybe some silent weapons, Would love those batista weapon Attica, zhuge or balistica got primed