The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

10 minutes ago, Cyndocrit said:

I know about that, just wondering how DE would feel about their product in another game that has not been fully released yet in warframe. 

Since it's not competing with Warframe, chances are they just see it as what it is. Marketing. "Whoa, where's that model from?"

The only time I can remember DE employees answering questions regarding seeing IP being used in unintended ways is in a very early devstream:

23 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Since it's not competing with Warframe, chances are they just see it as what it is. Marketing. "Whoa, where's that model from?"

The only time I can remember DE employees answering questions regarding seeing IP being used in unintended ways is in a very early devstream:

On 3/8/2018 at 3:57 PM, Cyndocrit said:

I know about that, just wondering how DE would feel about their product in another game that has not been fully released yet in warframe. 

On 3/8/2018 at 3:30 PM, LazerSkink said:

Warframe models have been in Gmod and others for years now (even VRChat recently) and they're well aware of this. If they have a problem with it (or ever had), it's not likely they would make it public.

I'm not sure it's entirely legal, but I don't think DE will take any action against people loading Umbra's mesh into other games.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

due to request im making umbra themed FAN forge submissions

1st is a redraft of the original meme[which i made] , please note the text is simply a place holder 

sketch1520794085594.png

I would like to see: Harrow meets Excal Umbra

The edgy priest meets the Dark King/Dark swordsman King

• Like 1

8 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

due to request im making umbra themed FAN forge submissions

1st is a redraft of the original meme[which i made] , please note the text is simply a place holder 

sketch1520794085594.png

When a frame you would actually want, turns into a meme even before release, ima blame mag cause she is ok now.

18 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

I would like to see: Harrow meets Excal Umbra

The edgy priest meets the Dark King/Dark swordsman King

i could do that for next page cap at 150 pages here -650 pages total -

15 hours ago, (PS4)dillonman202 said:

I'd want to see Umbra in the Super Smash Bros. meme of Inkling Girleye.png

12 hours ago, giotavares said:

When a frame you would actually want, turns into a meme even before release, ima blame mag cause she is ok now.

i made the meme a few years ago , this rdraft is for tshirt

sketch1520827135780.png?width=456&height=449 -feel free to use it whenever you want [v2 for shirt] 

22 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Sweet! In the meanwhile, I will also draw some fanart (of Umbra). Don't know what though, 

i might draw a birthday thing for friday , march 16 is my b day 

oh also in other news the founders link of chinaframe is not active, some were wondering, at the last part to purchase it states the founders program is closed , just an fyi so it is locked to specific users to have an umbra excal prime 

2 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

oh also in other news the founders link of chinaframe is not active, some were wondering, at the last part to purchase it states the founders program is closed , just an fyi so it is locked to specific users to have an umbra excal prime 

Interesting! Could mean things will finally move along now that the Chinese founders deal is over. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

It's still here though.

http://activity2.changyou.com/wf/pay/founder.jsp

2 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

2 hours ago, Blade said:

Interesting! Could mean things will finally move along now that the Chinese founders deal is over. 

its visually still there but it has been unable to purchase for a while now, and did close when it officially stated it would, why the buttons live is beyond me *shrugs* 

i just remember some were concerned of it

• Like 1

Am 7.3.2018 um 12:49 schrieb OoKeNnEtHoO:

So far, we actually got zero info on him.

The only info that has been said by the devs are:

1. Global upgrade to Excal

2. All frames will be primed but only some will be umbraed

3. We are getting a visually identical Excal Umbra as Chinaframe's Excal Umbra Prime

4. Excal Umbra appeared in Sacrifice trailer

5. Sacrifice will be released before Venus open world

That's all the info we got.

In fact, if DE wants to pull a fast one on us, point 4 can just mean he is an NPC and not a reward.

That's how little info we actually have and why info on Umbra and Sacrifice is so sought-after.

Everything else is all inferred content or speculation.

I think Umbra will be hidden behind the Apostasy questline, where a brainwashed/rell'd Lotus turns on us using Umbra Frames.