Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

thanks im having trouble on shading so im trying to improve the looks , i still then have to do the metals and background shading 

Looking at it, I can see how the shading could be a... problem. At least two sources of light in different colours and whatnot...

I'm sure you can produce something great though.

On 2018-11-03 at 10:14 AM, CaptainStrawberry said:

Does Umbra have a werewolf form?

I play elder scrolls online and love the werewolf ultimate, so I think every game should have one. We need a warframe with a werewolf ultimate.
I made a post about how the new warframe Baruuk should secretly be a werewolf! That would be insane.

Edited by Redfeather75
That werewolf transformations in video games was too big and too long to post here. XD

Just now, Redfeather75 said:

I play elder scrolls online and love the werewolf ultimate, so I think every game should have one. We need a warframe with a werewolf ultimate.

I made a post about how the new warframe Baruuk should secretly be a werewolf! That would be insane.

doubtful but i know they have talked on beast frame 

baruuk is about mitigating and redirecting damage and then having a pacifying power, along with an ability to do harm 

he is the reluctant hero, pacifist wf, i am quite hoping he has a kungfu ability or like an all out punch that throws absorbed damage back at enemies

Image result for all might smash gif