Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

33 minutes ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

hmm so with the release of umbra forma blueprint now in all platforms and now a new operation with sentients that are able to affect umbras

has any  pc player tried to see how umbra is affected or behaves??

Same as other warframes, unfortunately. I was expecting him to ngaf about the barrier, like he does in Necralisk, but nope, he kneels and stays where you left him.

1 hour ago, ryu-hayabusa1 said:

Same as other warframes, unfortunately. I was expecting him to ngaf about the barrier, like he does in Necralisk, but nope, he kneels and stays where you left him.

well thats kinda sad, was hopeful hed have some resistance or be a good countermeasure to the sentient in specter mode 

7 hours ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

well thats kinda sad, was hopeful hed have some resistance or be a good countermeasure to the sentient in specter mode 

Well my headcanon is that Umbra don't want to enter the barrier because he's afraid he maybe go rawr again and/or damage himself and/or damage the bolt and bring the Operator in danger. But at least he should just chill outside the barrier and play Shawzin for moral support.

22 hours ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Well my headcanon is that Umbra don't want to enter the barrier because he's afraid he maybe go rawr again and/or damage himself and/or damage the bolt and bring the Operator in danger. But at least he should just chill outside the barrier and play Shawzin for moral support.

unsure of how a headcannon meats with the game content or lore though in this regard 🤨

the spike cant cause harm to operator if anything make it harder on sentients trying to pulse him , in reality he should be able to rawr the new units into submission and make easy work of them 

but then that imo would lead to the need to make more umbras and less necramechs ...