The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 21: Chains of Harrow

[DE]Megan

so every time i try to update my game it says checking for new content and the stays at 0% when it starts top "install" i'm honestly so annoyed, I've tried many fixes and had no success. if anyone has any fix other than running in administrator mode, uninstalling and then re-installing, checking if my spyware allows it. please tell me because i'm at a loss.

Mods that are already equipped on compatible gear now have a desaturated look and icon representing that they cannot be simultaneously used on compatible gear!

I can't believe you finally did it... My proposal has been accepted! Thank you very much :inlove:

26 minutes ago, Nyaa314 said:

While old weapon revisits are welcome, this completely missed the mark. It will not in any way change I mod or use opticor. What was needed was one change - "counts as a bow for fire rate mods". Or, well, reduced base charge time.

You haven't tried it yet if you think that. You'll mod it as a crit weapon, and you'll use it as a "point it at one enemy, whole room dies" AoE deathray. The "increased collision thickness" is frankly insane.

3 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

The Limbo Theorem Excavation missions will now guarantee one of the Blueprints at the end of 3 extractors as an End of Mission reward.

New players will be very happy about this. Excavation for the Limbo parts was a real pain. Thank you!

And the weapon changes are HUGE. The changes to Bronco Prime, Pyrana and Daikyu will make those weapons worth picking up again. 

Very sorry to do this, but the negatives first:

Melee Rivens are at BEST watering down Riven drop rates, at worst actively bad thinking.  Melee weapons have ZERO space for these Rivens (if the weapon is already any good), and even if you could fit them in, they don't fix bad weapons.  Sorry, I love the idea of Rivens, but the implementation....

Damage Falloff directly equates to "don't use".  I'm going to give some of these a shot or three, but you may well have just destroyed the already bad shotgun secondary weapons.  Brakk only really saw use with Ash or stealth 'Frames as is (sometimes with Tanks too, because they can survive point-blank) after DF screwed it over.  As I already said, I'll give them a shot as is, but Falloff is ridiculous (in a bad way).

On to the good:

HOLLY HELL the fixes!  You folks seem to have put a ton of effort into this update, and even if the Melee Rivens are as welcome as your doctor saying "it's Herpes", at least the lollipops at the office are fekkin GREAT!

4 minutes ago, Cytobel said:

Damage Falloff directly equates to "don't use".  I'm going to give some of these a shot or three, but you may well have just destroyed the already bad shotgun secondary weapons.  Brakk only really saw use with Ash or stealth 'Frames as is (sometimes with Tanks too, because they can survive point-blank) after DF screwed it over.  As I already said, I'll give them a shot as is, but Falloff is ridiculous (in a bad way).

If you look, the damage falloff in most cases takes it down to a similar damage to before. This is basically massive buffs at close range for already powerful weapons while leaving the damage about the same at long distances.

*few updates ago*

*gets sicarus riven mod*

eh, seems legit

*update comes later that day*

sicarus prime crit chance raised to 20%

*me*

O ma gerd yush

*now*

crit increased to 25%

*me*

MA RIVEN MOD BE OP NAOW

4 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Changes

• Junctions that used to award Quest blueprints will now directly award the following Quests, thus removing the need to craft them in your Foundry:
    • The Limbo Theorem (Jupiter-Europa Junction)
    • Patient Zero (Pluto-Eris Junction)
    • Hidden Messages (Pluto-Sedna Junction)

Very very good update!

If we don't need to build "Hidden Messages" quest, Orokin Cipher are useless...What will we be able to do with these gear?