Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon [2017]: content thread

Shafilp

8 minutes ago, Heatnix. said:

Forced pvp in Warframe? Well, it was good while it lasted. A PvE haven turned into another common PvP cesspool. The community will go to hell within hours.

I also find it funny how console players want pvp and try to defend it on this board while pc players are against it. Really says a lot about their communities and character.

i have no clue what your talking about most i know HATE  pvp outright -. -  

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)SladesInjustice said:

people are gonna go coocoo when he comes out 

and i hope his prime pack has some good armors/syndanas in it 

If what was revealed is what he's coming with it'll be an armor set and sugatra. 

Just now, blackheartstar_pc said:

You are 100% correct. In fact he is more than viable, but you must understand when folks here say "not viable" they fully mean something else. What I couldn't say but viable has a different meaning in this game.

Yeah, I know, it's just the whole "Hydroid can't be good past level 15 missions" anytime he comes up, and especially with the reveal of his primed form, well, I guess it just irks me. Most of the rework or buff suggestions tend to be of such an extreme nature that wouldn't even leave him, mechanically, recognizable as the frame he is now. :|

Hydroid looks like a samurai rather than a pirate. Looks good but not for Hydroid. 

They should made prime look like an actual sea captain so you can have some crazy lore that when the tenno started making mass produced frames he got turned into a pirate

qU3Jdbm.jpg

aaa96fddf7d733de7db2b3ca692ec29a.jpg

213JJMd.jpg

Ballas looks like he is half Xenomorph and since we already know that the Orokin picked the most beautiful people to jump into ..... im going to say that's Ballas' frame. That's not what he actually is. 

44 minutes ago, Heatnix. said:

Forced pvp in Warframe? Well, it was good while it lasted. A PvE haven turned into another common PvP cesspool. The community will go to hell within hours.

I also find it funny how console players want pvp and try to defend it on this board while pc players are against it. Really says a lot about their communities and character.

So you'll give us your servers then? :3

45 minutes ago, Heatnix. said:

I also find it funny how console players want pvp and try to defend it on this board while pc players are against it.

That's not really the case.  You are simply suffering from a case of confirmation bias.  Realistically many people on both platforms both love and hate PvP.  It isn't simply "Consoles vs. PC" the way you've framed it.

1 hour ago, kyori said:

Volt or volt prime looks good... until I found out that he has this snout looking thing protruding from his forehead... then i gave myself a facepalm. lol

You mean like Excaliber and half of the frames out there?

Anyway, problem solved:

Tennogen Arrester helm says hello.

Just now, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Wat? What is plains of Eidolon

Warframe open world gaming.

Giant plains with a day/night cycle where you fight grineer and giant monsters using your frame or archwing to move around.

You can even spearfish in the rivers. 

2 minutes ago, Maqabir said:

Holy hell, plains of Eidolon looks amazing! 

Agreed! I love the fact that they've really really expanded on the Earth tileset, added in true transitions between day and night, improved the textures, and so on.

Then there's the fairly smooth transitions between regular ground combat and Archwing combat - on a ground tileset no less!

Then we get a new, proper, and lore-expanding quest!

Really nice reveals so far :)

Just now, Maqabir said:

Giant plains with a day/night cycle where you fight grineer and giant monsters using your frame or archwing to move around.

There are a lot of broken / outdated systems, and they decided to milk the market via shoving the open world? Really?

12 minutes ago, Maqabir said:

At this point DE needs to start paying me.