Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

Well, from what I've seen so far there's a currency around fishing. Some items you can buy are locked behind X fish's in your inventory. But from the devstream 98, I've only seen that currency being used to buy those PoE weapon parts where you can then use 3 of them to build a melee weapon.

Edit: oops, got ninja-ed, post above me also mentioned the "fish" currency.

Edited by devildevil21

4 minutes ago, Rogue_Striker said:

There will be standing like with the other syndicates, also appears you can trade collected items like fish.

oh I see syndicate points like those we already have (ie: red veil) and fishing (lol sounds hilarious "I have to go fishing to get a weapon"), damn tribal :D thnks! 

Just now, spyvspyaeon said:

oh I see syndicate points like those we already have (ie: red veil) and fishing (lol sounds hilarious "I have to go fishing to get a weapon"), damn tribal :D thnks! 

Yeah, there's several species of fish (and crustaceans) shown so far, also the standing for the syndicate won't go into the negatives, so they'll never hate you.

1 minute ago, Rogue_Striker said:

Yeah, there's several species of fish (and crustaceans) shown so far, also the standing for the syndicate won't go into the negatives, so they'll never hate you.

what if i summon tornado in middle of the town? :D

bet they would be pissed xD

6 minutes ago, (PS4)savoy123 said:

platinum like anything else significant in this game 

I don't really know what you're talking about, since you can obtain everything in the game (Excluding cosmetics) without platinum.

But like others have said, from what we saw the main currency will be Standing with the Ostrons from completing jobs on the plains for them, with Fish as a component you will have to provide as well. I assume gems will also be a component for some of the traders.

Edited by PoisonHD

2 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

I don't really know what you're talking about, since you can obtain everything in the game (Excluding cosmetics) without platinum.

But like others have said, from what we saw the main currency will be Standing with the Ostrons from completing jobs on the plains for them, with Fish as a component you will have to provide as well. I assume gems will also be a component for some of the traders.

looked like weapon parts were on the possible reward list for those jobs too.  It was all WIP so who knows if that will make it to the final product lol.

1 minute ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

looked like weapon parts were on the possible reward list for those jobs too.  It was all WIP so who knows if that will make it to the final product lol.

Yeah, they said the rewards were completely placeholder, they just wanted to get it working, saying that though I would assume that weapon parts could remain as drops from jobs as well, and it would make sense.

4 hours ago, spyvspyaeon said:

(credits or ducats or prime parts)

Never think Baro outside Baro. It will be SALTS and Pay 2 Win Coming to Buildup.

Leave BARO at BARO Visit, DO NOT FAIL.

3 hours ago, (PS4)savoy123 said:

most likely with a choice of platinum like anything else significant in this game, maybe through trading or directly for the item or crafting items

Speculations.

My Speculations is that the Warrior Operator (Variants) OTHER Looks (Fashion) will cost :platinum:.

15 hours ago, DesFrSpace said:

Never think Baro outside Baro. It will be SALTS and Pay 2 Win Coming to Buildup.

Leave BARO at BARO Visit, DO NOT FAIL.

Speculations.

My Speculations is that the Warrior Operator (Variants) OTHER Looks (Fashion) will cost :platinum:.

they will have to tie in plat somehow with the plains, they cannot spend all this time and man power on it without some new reason for people to spend plat

you trade materials an resources to merchants to get some items shown in the last dev stream.
There is a standing system that you use to buy blueprints to use in building the custom made melees know as "zaw", an you get the standing by doing quests in the plains.
no idea if there gonna be stuff you can buy from them with straight up credits, but the gem merchant might sell us the laser tool for credits.

16 minutes ago, Insomnium1 said:

Destiny 2 for PC will be on 10/24. If Warframe is smart, it will be a few weeks before Destiny 2 release. Kind of like what Citadel: Forged with Fire did to Dark and Light. Made D&L release early with lots of bugs. 

If DE Is smart they can give as update right now 😊👌

10 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

It bothers me how fishes are somewhat a big deal in cetus' market, when they aren't really depended on it. I can accept it if they are islandish people or so, but they live on a landed area, has those orokin meat, mineral, and all that, why'd fish be a currency? .-.

If you had to choose between eating mutant fish or orokin tower meat (wow that sounds bad) what would you pick? Personally, idc how freaky that fish looks because at least I know its made out of fish. For all we know those towers could be made of people. :scared: As for the minerals it would make more sense that those would be a currency but maybe these people prize food and resources over shiny things? 

No idea what to expect on this post, but I need to make things clear: Plains of Eidolon can't be "Delayed" because there was never a set date. You can't delay something unless it had a predetermined schedule. 

Now, I know people will say "But DE said it would be for September." but that was never set in stone, that was them HOPING it would be out by then. 

So far the only "date" they've actually announced is that it'll be out in Autumn (Fall), so if you want to complain about it being DELAYED, your date will be December 21st (The first day of winter!) 

Edit: Some are saying the first day of winter is the 1st. I'm just going by what google told me! 

Thanks for your time everyone! Just be patient, DE is working hard to bring us a more polished and fun experience for all of us! Rushing would only lead to disaster.

Edited by FashionFrame

Winter starting the 1st is due to there being meteorological and astronomical seasons, both marked by specific weather conditions, temperatures, or length of the days.

Northern Meteorological Seasons

To be consistent and to make weather forecasting easier, meteorologists divide the year into 4 meteorological seasons of 3 months each:

Spring - from March 1 to May 31;

Summer - from June 1 to August 31;

Fall (autumn) - from September 1 to November 30; and,

Winter - from December 1 to February 28 (February 29 in a leap year).