Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What will you do first once plains come out

(XBOX)ShadowBlood89

watch other people on twitch play through it for an hour so i can get all the free goodies then finally play through it myself as for some stupid reason you'll only get the Teralyst sigil when you observe them getting the dam achievement or atleast that's what i'm assuming what the advertisement means by: "Watch Warframe partners or Selected streamers earn 'by the dawn's early light' achievement."

just realised when i was typing this that i can just mute the stream and play through it myself... there isn't a auto kick system for twitch is there?

2 minutes ago, McDuffMan said:

watch other people on twitch play through it for an hour so i can get all the free goodies then finally play through it myself as for some stupid reason you'll only get the Teralyst sigil when you observe them getting the dam achievement or atleast that's what i'm assuming what the advertisement means by: "Watch Warframe partners or Selected streamers earn 'by the dawn's early light' achievement."

just realised when i was typing this that i can just mute the stream and play through it myself... there isn't a auto kick system for twitch is there?

Not as far as I know, I have used Twitch for listening only before.

On 17.9.2017 at 7:09 AM, Legion-Shields said:

stick Mag Deluxe on my Mag Prime and FashionFrame the hek out of her.

After that....I'm going to take a nice long stroll around the map and just soak in the sights. I anticipate mining and prospecting to be my main activity once the hype dies down.

This

I love the design of mag deluxe but I hope that cloth on the front is an auxilliary

Edit: also I'm gonna watch my Laptop melt

Edited by Helch0rn

Download it. Don't know how y'all are going to be doing anything else first besides watching streams for loot.

After I download, explore Hok's Anvil and complain that there aren't any boring but practical looking blades that fit my tastes. 

And then explore Cetus and the Plains. With a sniper rifle. The rest of the loadout TBD.