Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rather than sacrificing our operator can we sacrifice ordis?

(PSN)Croewe

1 minute ago, NinthAria said:

I must have missed the memo, what exactly is this sacrifice for?

Some ppl think you have to kill your operator for umbra excal wich I think is ridiculas they wouldnt do all this focus on operator to have us kill it =P

You know, even if the quest is called "Sacrifice", it doesn't means we will have to materially sacrifice something. Maybe something else in the game story will be sacrifced and we won't be directly affected, or maybe it's metaphorical like @(PS4)abbacephas said.

DE never let us do irreversible choices, so will never have to sacrifice our operator or Ordis. If we have to sacrifice something, it would be something farmable (regular Excalibur for example) or something we are forced to sacrifice on the quest and that won't affect gameplay or other quests.
Sacrificing Operator for a fake Excalibur prime at the cost of not being able to fight Eidolon or use Focus would just be the dumbest choice.

Personally i think it would be pretty cool to have to use the common version of a warframe to craft the umbra version. Might be a sacrifice for all those potatoes and forma people are putting on them. If it is the case, then i'm gonna have to farm a whole lot more plat to get all the warframe slots i'll need to have two versions of every warframe.