Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Rewards from PoE Dev Build

Voltage

I understand these are subject to change, but who actually considers 4,000 Kuva as a worthy sortie reward? That is a single roll from 3 missions. I am quite dumbfounded as to how someone can reason this. Can it please be at least 10,000? 3 missions should grant you at least 3 rolls, especially sorties.

sH6sAUm.jpg

Edited by --Q--Voltage
Updated Image

Lets be honest here, sortie rewards have never been very good or balanced, just think back the 3 nitain as a reward.  It's also why we've been calling for 'token system' rather than rewards so we can get what we want.

I do agree it needs to be higher though, at the very least it should be enough for one maxed cost re-roll imo, which is what just shy of 4k kuva isn't it.

edit: re-read in the morning....should have been 2 max rerolls at roughly 4k each... must learn to comment less when falling asleep.

Edited by LSG501

Just now, --Q--Voltage said:

Just because it sucks does not mean DE cannot improve.

There is an innuendo here, but I am kinda too sleepy to find it.

I personally would prefer a Kuva drop with a Kuva tradable item + a little bit higher quantity of the drop, but... You know 4k kuva from sortie skips me between 4 and 5 runs without boosters, kavats and suicidal pug compilations.

10 minutes ago, Emolition said:

That if you run boosters or farm alot of kuva  Im happy if i get 2k in a week or so.

This. 

I find Kuva farming so boring and sooooo monotonous. Getting 4000 at least once or twice through a week is really nice 

17 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I understand these are subject to change, but who actually considers 4,000 Kuva as a worthy sortie reward? That is a single roll from 3 missions. I am quite dumbfounded as to how someone can reason this. Can it please be at least 10,000? 3 missions should grant you at least 3 rolls, especially sorties.

sH6sAUm.jpg

The last thing we need is another common, easily-obtainable resource to clutter up the resource table. Players can easily get 4K Kuva by doing 4 Kuva floods, and Kuva missions are reset every hour, making the resource readily available. We should be rewarded more than just Kuva for spending up to an hour on sorties under the worst case scenario of defense and assassination with ludicrous conditions.

I cannot fathom DE's thinking that has gone into adding Kuva to the sortie rewards table - it's neither hard to get nor exciting for players. I was already against adding the sculpture to the table and pushed for more than just 4K endo. If DE is adamant about including Kuva, it should be on the order of 10-20K at least. Remember, these are not guaranteed rewards - RNG decides how few of us gets the Legendary Core and how many of us get Anasa. On the bright side, I'm glad that DE has taken out the lens. Hopefully those won't be needed anymore or can be obtained elsewhere.

Reward the players for their time and hard work. Make the rewards exciting. Don't be stingy. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, WolfTitan said:

The last thing we need is another common, easily-obtainable resource to clutter up the resource table. Players can easily get 4K Kuva by doing 4 Kuva floods, and Kuva missions are reset every hour, making the resource readily available. We should be rewarded more than just Kuva for spending up to an hour on sorties under the worst case scenario of defense and assassination with ludicrous conditions.

I cannot fathom DE's thinking that has gone into adding Kuva to the sortie rewards table - it's neither hard to get nor exciting for players. I was already against adding the sculpture to the table and pushed for more than just 4K endo. If DE is adamant about including Kuva, it should be on the order of 10-20K at least. Remember, these are not guaranteed rewards - RNG decides how few of us gets the Legendary Core and how many of us get Anasa. On the bright side, I'm glad that DE has taken out the lens. Hopefully those won't be needed anymore or can be obtained elsewhere.

Reward the players for their time and hard work. Make the rewards exciting. Don't be stingy. Thanks.

kuva in sorties ais actually quite commonly requested, at least here on the forums.

as for the lenses, they're being moved to cetus/plains, supposedly as bounty rewards or something like that

23 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

You can get 5,000 from a Kuva Flood with Kavat and Booster. 4,000 is a slap in the face for 3 Sortie missions.

It really is a slap in the butt-cheek. You get rewarded 1 roll for a riven for doing the once-per-day sortie. Sad reward. :sadcry:

17 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

You really like to use those words dont you?

I actually like to express what I am saying in a way that has a physical feeling. I cannot use profanity, so that’s as close as you are getting to “how it feels to get 4k Kuva from sorties”.