The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random,Curious and Stupid Question

I just noticed that even though I agree wholeheartedly with this post;

1 hour ago, Warlord1400 said:

To be frank,

NOOOOOOOOO!

To be honest,

the female frames are better, but definitely not because they're female. It's the abilities

I only have two female Warframes. Nyx and Octavia. I have definitely looked into getting some more, but every time I try, I fail. I don't know why. 

Part of the problem is probably that if I have a choice between getting a Prime and a normal Warframe, I typically go for farming the Prime even though the normal is much easier to achieve. Inside the spoiler is a list of my Warframes.

Spoiler

Ash Prime

Chroma

Excalibur (I didn't get him as a starter, I farmed him later.)

Inaros

Limbo

Nyx

Oberon

Octavia

Volt Prime

So in my whole list of Warframes, I only have two Primes. And only two of my whole collection are female... I need to get my hands on some Platinum so I can buy a bunch of slots for both weapons and Warframes. A few potatoes couldn't hurt either...

14 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

your a creep human person with a video game character fetish? then no you won't be kicked. this game can't read whats on your mind.

True, it can't read your mind, but it sure as hek can influence it lol.  *that feel when you get invited to someone's dojo to trade and are greeted by something like this...*

20170724030951_1.jpg

Not sure if trolling, but...

You're afraid to get kicked for owning female characters and your friend calling you a creep for it? And because you have trouble talking to girls?

Mate, take a good look at me. I'm male, 18, I prefer to play female characters in games, I'm creating at least 5 new female skyrim characters which vary between elves, humanoid lizards and humanoid cats, I'm a Nyx-Banshee-Valkyr Main, I don't play by the meta, I never had a girlfriend yet, I'm as shy as one can be, and I'm a Brony. Last of which is a heavy insult if you listen to all the anti-brony-people.

And I'm still here, after about 3 years and over 1200 hours in-game.

19 hours ago, (PS4)GaurdianNephilim said:

Will you get kicked from warframe if you had more Female warframe than the male in your inventory cause my friend call me a creep for having them it ain't my fault (Partially) for having them I just got them for ability and stuff (also I'm a lonely guy that had trouble talking to girl don't judge me please)

bro are you okay

I think you need some help dude

4 hours ago, Sin1989 said:

True, it can't read your mind, but it sure as hek can influence it lol.  *that feel when you get invited to someone's dojo to trade and are greeted by something like this...*

20170724030951_1.jpg

That's less of the game and more of the player. Trust me, people can do weird stuff practically anywhere.

On topic, like everyone else have said, no you won't get banned OP. You just might want to ignore or maybe reprimand your friend.

22 hours ago, (PS4)GaurdianNephilim said:

Will you get kicked from warframe if you had more Female warframe than the male in your inventory cause my friend call me a creep for having them it ain't my fault (Partially) for having them I just got them for ability and stuff (also I'm a lonely guy that had trouble talking to girl don't judge me please)

What did you smoke lately? :XD