Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Line in Warframe?

(XBOX)Tucker D Dawg

What is the ONE most annoying line in WF? The one every time you hear it you die a little inside.

"Its using your energy to...this is bad.. destroy that thing."

huh? Its using my energy to do what exactly? Its not draining my energy.  Even if it was, does that mean if I hadn't stumbled across the siphon, it would simply sit there idle? 

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

What is the ONE most annoying line in WF? The one every time you hear it you die a little inside.

"Its using your energy to...this is bad.. destroy that thing."

huh? Its using my energy to do what exactly? Its not draining my energy.  Even if it was, does that mean if I hadn't stumbled across the siphon, it would simply sit there idle? 

I think that's an implication that kuva is made from us. 

But yeah, that line about destroying the braids is confusing. 

7 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

"Hurry. Attack the other Braids."

Attack the other braids? I didn't attack the first braid! I attacked the Kuva Cloud, which happened to make the braid collapse on itself. They're not the same!

This. Other things may be annoying, repetitive, or out of place. This one is misleading the player about a mission objective. 

"So the Corpus are just a cult... worshipping money."

Yeah. I know that. I've known that since, like, my first time on Jupiter. We ALL know that. It has been THOROUGHLY established at this point. So you don't need to keep reiterating it every time I enter a Corpus map, ya dingus.

Edited by Jackviator

5 minutes ago, DualParadox said:

When you are in archwing and the operator says "Ohhh this looks like fun"

I actually like that one. You can take it as seriously or sarcastically as you want, it doesn't necessarily mean they are seeing something for the first time for the hundredth time, and they could say it anywhere at almost any time and not be completely out of place. 

3 minutes ago, Illithar said:

Wait... is my Operator supposed to be talking? I finished The War Within, they talked during that but, they haven't made a peep since.

Yea, at start of missions sometimes, also some events trigger quotes. (E.g. after killing a squad of enemies : That was close!)