Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

[DE]Megan

Could you delete shield disruption from the game please? I mean you removed it's literal one and ONLY use case. Because using an in-game item designed to circumvent shields to circumvent shields is an "exploit." Better it be gone than to serve a constant reminder. Might as well delete Corrosive Projection too because using that in a 4 stack in high level grineer missions is probably an exploit too, and we wouldn't want anyone to have any amount of fun, would we?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AzoreanEve said:

So basically babysit my relic segment and warframe market? I've yet to see anyone buying upgraded relics and have no reason to spend ages trying to make small profit from them.

Hey, you were asking what you were supposed to do with them and I gave a suggestion.

You could also upgrade and use the relics to farm Prime parts to sell.

1 minute ago, Nurmetya said:

I wonder did you guys fix mobile vaults in the plains never opening with groups and sometimes solo allowing the bounties to progress?

This alone is one of the big game breaker for me when I've done multiple parts of the bounties, only get to this and when it bugs out wasted 20min doing it...

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed unintentional fish being attracted to Peppered Bait. 

Okay, but let's remember why players were doing this. Needing stupidly rare fish for Operator weapons is ridiculous. I don't want to fish, I want to fight Eidolons.

The bait needed for catching Murkrays and the like cost standing with every purchase and not a small amount, either. Even then, after using 11 Murkray Bait I managed to catch only one small Murkray, and all the resources and standing took almost 6 hours to get.

This is not productive, it's counter-intuitive and sets the floor way too high when trying to get into Eidolon fighting.

Thank you for the standing increase on Bounties though. Much needed, much appreciated. Combat should be more rewarding than fishing/mining.

Edited by Aceofgods

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Quills Standing increases (Flawless Sentient Cores remains the same for now): 

• Increased Intact Sentient Cores from 25 Standing to 100 Standing. 
  • Increased Exceptional Sentient Cores from 400 Standing to 500 Standing. 

Thank.

You.

While I still think they need higher values, this is better than before.

Edited by LazerSkink