Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

[DE]Megan

1. Bounties:

• Tier 4 has 9 items (remove credit cache and Neo relic/endo)
  • Tier 5 has 7 items
  • GARA parts still diluted through amount of rewards in set tier

2. Standing wasnt doubled on any of the tiers (tier 5: Before 1350 Now: 1700ish)

3. CANT reach next level of Standing with Quill because standing is 21,875 :clap:

4. Nobody seemed to look at GEMS for standing as they are still pathetic 25

5. Bait blueprints still not reusable

6. will edit

Edited by GA-Bulletproof

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

Plains of Eidolon: Reward & Economy Changes/Fixes: 

• The Quills Standing increases (Flawless Sentient Cores remains the same for now): 
    • Increased Intact Sentient Cores from 25 Standing to 100 Standing. 
    • Increased Exceptional Sentient Cores from 400 Standing to 500 Standing. 

This can maybe be a problem for players having a Quills standing value not divisible by 100.

Fish Oil's still dumb. Could there be some in-game explanation given for why the charges need this? Please?

Anyway, did you guys add a marker for Onkku or whatever his name is? People playing for the first time after the quest don't know where to look for him.

Any news on going to Cetus with friends and them going to a different instance, causing us to not start a bounty together unless one of us start it, go to the plains, then inviting to the mission? I see this as a big need for a fix.

I appreciate the work you all put into PoE. I disagree with your decsion to cause Shield Disruption to no longer function on the Teralyst. I understand that it was intended for Operator Form to be how we downed the shields. The issue is now that aura is literally useless. There is not a single other place in the game, including augmented shield sorties, where it is required, or even a better option than other auras. So players were using a mod to do what it is supposed to do, the only place in the game honestly worth using it, and you guys killed it. Again, I love the Plains, but this is an error in judgement in my opinion.

The Teralyst will now no longer be affected by Auras that manipulate its max Health and max Shields.

The Teralyst will now no longer be affected by Auras that manipulate its max Health and max Shields.

:heartbroken:

So no compensation for those of us that already invested tons of Cores at the quills? I put in atleast 100 if not more intact cores which is now around 7.k Standing alone that I missed plus the additional 100 standing for each Exceptional cores, so atleast another 1-2k that i missed for leveling up early and investing time over the weekend into grinding.

That beeing said, now with SD not working anymore the Core Values for the Exceptional and Flawless Core should atleast double. If you can play Warframe for 5 Hours per day (which is still much if we account for working and sleeping and doing other stuff aswell), you should atleast be able to max your daily standing. And you can't do that in just 2 night cycles even if you get the flawless cores both times (even if you kill 2 Teralysts per night you still can't reach the daily cap).

Some good fixes there, but I can't help feeling that you've gone too far in the other direction with the supply cache missions.  They only really needed their timer extended - I was regularly getting 2 in the time limit, it was usually the 3rd that I couldn't get, so a bit more time would have been great, and the pressure (esp. if you're doing it during a firefight) is part of the fun.  Being able to scan them AND increasing singing strength will probably trivilialize these missions as everyone's running Helios to scan the new things anyway.

• Like 1

A good step in the right direction! I still believe some of the values and rewards need to be tweaked and The Quills need to be given more options for standing gain and the Exceptional and Flawless Sentient core needs to be adjusted since the Teralyst fight isn't that easy and it feels unrewarding right now. There's also a daily cap in place, so I don't get why we are so limited and forced to fight that thing over and over again.

Edited by Shryoss
added more
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, McSwarlton said:

Teralyst no longer affect by SD? 

I can finally play all contents of the game without needing to meet artificial requirements made by the players. 

You could always do that lmao.

With a chance of getting 3 mrs 0-5 or just players that don't care about what they'er doing and why or having no idea what they're doing and wasting everyone's time at night expecting to get carried.