Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please let us transfer accounts| - 2023 We got it lads, we are so back.

Allese

When I started Warframe, my PC sucked, but now that I have a better one I can actually run it well. But the long time that took I played on the Xbox One, all my work, gear, and quests. I have a dream that one day little PS4 children, and Xbox One children, can switch/transfer over. I have a dream where you can go to a better platform called PC, without doing everything over again, I want this dream to come true, maybe with time.

12/19/2023 - My dream came true, It's a holiday miracle. Honestly, the account merging was extremely smooth, and I've had no problems with it so far. It's really cool to see a bunch of my stuff I haven't seen in a long time. And seeing items that I've only seen in low quality on Xbox. I'm basically a different person from when I made this post, so I don't know what was happening when I made this. All I know for certain is this is a massive Digital Extremes W.

Edited by Allese
  • Like 4

Not likely to happen. PC has a very large player population. I believe they had the option to transfer from PC to consoles (losing any founder rewards) to spread the player base out, but they said there would be no option to go from console to PC. Especially as others have said, it wouldn't be up to DE since the partner companies would be losing out in the process.

The game runs great on PS4 though, so I have no desire to transfer to PC. I've considered starting up a secondary account on PC just to play a bit with a few of my PC friends but not as a primary account.

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

No she wont 

Rebecca confirmed cyborg.

2 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

November 2018 has different ideas...

Im from the future

Nidus gets primed first then chroma thrrn limbo but the planet cant handle it.

Edited by (PS4)psycofang

• 6 years later...

My dream came true, It's a holiday miracle. Honestly, the account merging was extremely smooth, and I've had no problems with it so far. It's really cool to see a bunch of my stuff I haven't seen in a long time. And seeing items that I've only seen in low quality on Xbox.

• Like 10

On 2017-11-01 at 1:07 AM, Allese said:

When I started Warframe, my PC sucked, but now that I have a better one I can actually run it well. But the long time that took I played on the Xbox One, all my work, gear, and quests. I have a dream that one day little PS4 children, and Xbox One children, can switch/transfer over. I have a dream where you can go to a better platform called PC, without doing everything over again, I want this dream to come true, maybe with time.

12/19/2023 - My dream came true, It's a holiday miracle. Honestly, the account merging was extremely smooth, and I've had no problems with it so far. It's really cool to see a bunch of my stuff I haven't seen in a long time. And seeing items that I've only seen in low quality on Xbox. I'm basically a different person from when I made this post, so I don't know what was happening when I made this. All I know for certain is this is a massive Digital Extremes W.

How's it feel bud? You made this thread all the way back in 2017 and you finally got it lmao

On 2017-11-01 at 2:27 AM, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Yet, isn't a thing yet. 

I come from the future!

Not only is mesa prime a thing but she's even more stupid than ever! 😆

5 hours ago, Allese said:

My dream came true, It's a holiday miracle. Honestly, the account merging was extremely smooth, and I've had no problems with it so far. It's really cool to see a bunch of my stuff I haven't seen in a long time. And seeing items that I've only seen in low quality on Xbox.

Usually we remove posts and lock threads for necro-bumping... but in this case I think we can let it slide. 6 years is a long time to wait, but I'm glad that DE managed to iron out the requirements with the console companies for cross save.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Allese said:

This is really wholesome, welcome to PC Allese, glad it went well for you and hope you have a good time in WF 

I am eagerly waiting my turn. I only had a few things on my PC account (aside from a bunch of prime parts waiting to finish the sets). My ps4 account that I created much later is much more developed with several frames, weapons, and a couple rivens. After my ps4 took a crap, I figured all of it was going to be lost. Needless to say, I'm super excited to have all of my stuff back. Now if only they would do the same of Elder Scrolls Online.