Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The enemy you hate most

(PSN)CrimsonAxure

What are your least favorite enemies in the game? 

To put it at its simplest, i hate them all. But of course, we have those enemies that lights our explosives

I personally hate these enemies the most

Grineer: 

Nox. The questionable amount of armor these guys have, seriously. I can 1 shot bombards and heavy's with Dread, but with Nox, It's gonna take me tons of ammo restores to get through those things

Napalms. Death. That's all i can say. Even parkour players like me can't dodge their dumb attacks.

Corpus:

I think they're called Scrambled eggs or Cranberry or something, but they move so fast that i can't even read their names. I'll just call them Losers on ice skates. They block abilities, and the guys with guns, they can shred you to pieces in seconds. I hate them. I don't know what they're called, but some of them use Lecta, and they're tall. That's the only description i can give.

Nullifiers. No surprise, really. 

Infested:

Toxic ancients. I don't hate the infested too much, well, they suck, and i would love to choke them all, but Toxic ancients. They don't annoy me as all the other enemies, but they sure are annoying, especially in high level missions. Once they use that toxic (literally and metaphorically) ability they have, you're done. They're easy to kill, but they can really hide in the hordes of infested. They go into that roar animation and your screen turns to a weird dark color? You are dead.

Orokin/Sentient

Battalyst. I hate you. You don't have any good drops. The door's over there. Bye. I don't need to see you. Give me Conculysts. Conculysts actually have good drops. Battalysts are overly annoying. They have some crazy ability that shoots lasers everywhere and forces me to retreat, and wait for this scum to get back into his normal form. For me, these guys aren't a challenge at all (especially when using Valkyr), but their drop table and their spawn chance combined, frustrates me. You have a higher spawn chance than Conculysts, and you don't drop anything good. I want to kill Conculysts, not Battalysts. I'm doing you a favor here, you don't want to die, do you? Then bring me some Conculysts.

What enemies do you hate the most

Someone is totally going to say that RNG is their most hated enemy, and i probably just gave people some ideas XD

Edited by (PS4)PS_90210

Grineer: Napalms. They shoot fireballs with a deceptive damage radius, and can cut you down in seconds if you're not careful around them.

Corpus: Bursas. They're tough as hell and love to knock you around.

Infested: ANCIENTS. The amount of times they use their sticky tentacles is purely annoying.

Grineer: COMMANDERS. it's not that easy to pick them out in a field of Lancers, and when you least expect it, they Switch teleport you and ROB YOU OF PRECIOUS TIME BY STUNLOCKING YOU IN A DUMBASS ANIMATION THAT DOESN'T EVEN USE THE WARFRAME MODEL, BUT THE MODELS OF YOUR REGULAR MOOKS 

Corpus: Those little yellow thingys that Sniper Crewmen place down. When dealing with other Crewman, they become a nuisance. Sure they're easy to get rid of, but the sniper crewman is a SNIPER. WHAT DOES HE NEED DRONES FOR?

Infested: Venomous Eximus Toxic Ancients. One roar could down a Valkyr in Hysteria with 2000 armor 5 light years away. 

14 minutes ago, (PS4)PS_90210 said:

Nox. The questionable amount of armor these guys have, seriously. I can 1 shot bombards and heavy's with Dread, but with Nox, It's gonna take me tons of ammo restores to get through those things

Shoot him in the face. Gonna take 1 or 2 arrows. Or shoot him with automatic weapon. Or fast melee. Or knock him on his &#! and use ground finisher. Nox is actually one of better designed enemy.

Grineer. 

Commanders. Stupid unavoidable teleport that locks you in dumb long-arse animation.

Napalm. Because DE refuses to fix flame puddles' hitboxes.

Corpus.

Scramba or whatever they're called. Stupid undetectable no-fun-for-u fields that work through walls. Nullifiers you can at least see from afar.

Infested.

All Ancients. I don't like their invisible resist aura that works, again, through walls.

Sentient units I don't mind.

Bosses. 

Vay Hek flying frame. I can't aim.

Juggernaut. Rng weakspot, otherwise invulnerable. Spikes shot that has hotbox different from actual projectiles. 

for Grineer, I'd say Napalms and Commanders. we all know that the AoE on their fireballs is total BS, and they do a LOT of damage. Commanders are just annoying with their damn Switch teleport move. I'm not bothered by the rest though, even Noxes aren't bad once you learn to avoid their charge attack and aim for the head.

for Corpus, Ratels and Comba/Scrambus units with guns. those things are SERIOUSLY annoying, they can constantly spawn in high numbers and quickly deplete your shields. the Sniper Crewman always hides the pad so by the time you kill one Ratel there's 2 or 3 more already coming to you. Scrambus/Comba units aren't bad when they use the Lecta or the Force Field, but the Angstrum and Detron ones can kill you in seconds as most frames. the homing bullets are really irritating.

for Infested, Juggernauts, because of the Spike attack. I can deal with them, and I deliberately trigger them, but I detest the Spike throw attack because it does ridiculously high damage and it has infinite Punchthrough. it also seems to have + 5000% Multishot, since even if it appears to just miss slightly, it still hits me. otherwise I'm fine with them.

I fight infested 95% of my play sessions because they are fun to murder with no regard):

Ancients with their ping pong setup (DE, FIX THIS CRUD, it is NOT hard to add a 2-3 second immunity) there have been times that Ive gotten hit by the hooks 5-6 times in a row. I would be fine with it IF it was only on say the Disruptor, which WOULD make the most sense because then it would DISRUPT the flow of combat.

Toxics, even at the lowest level, can one shot most Frames with their 360 (confirmed multiple times by me and other clan mates) 5m (estimate) breath attack.

Oh one more here, PARASITIC...these NEED to be made melee attacks drain energy instead of a stupid 20-35m aura that disrespects LOS....and they need to be toned down to only 1 or 2 model types...not 5-6 that they are now (which is why we can encounter so damn many of them)

Grineer...honestly i hate their insane Armor scaling, even with CP AND corrosive elements its horrible.

Corpus...hmm, Nullifier drones not being affected by aoe powers even though they are clearly outside of the bubble lol.

in General for eximi units...the combines ones suck (Arctic Nullifiers anyone?) and Toxic Sanguine ancients.