Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Currently We only have 1 "gun fighter" frame DE. Can we change that soon?

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

We have at least 2 of every frame concept: We have Elementals, Summoners, Sound, Assassins, Flight, Melee (now yet another, this time a whip frame Khora), and Trickster frames. 

Don't get me wrong I love my Mesa, she's been my goto since her beginning. But we currently only have 1 frame who's abilities are all centered around the way of the gun. 

Can we please have another gun fighting  frame? Some kinda Gunzerker or Commando frame please. 

Can I get some community support on this please?

Thank you. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
Ment Trickster not time srry. Although Limbo and Nova =space and time

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Limbo is the only time frame. You are correct. Ment Trickster Srry. 

I'll edit the OP. 

Well, if we're REALLY being technical here, Limbo is the only Warframe who stops time, yet Rhino's Ult specifically says his stomp does (even though it just really slows it down).

So I have no clue, haha.

I concur. let's have another gun frame!

- a loosely soldier-based frame with abilities suited to automatic rifles, grenades  and the ability to call in an artillery strike

- a sniper/sharpshooter frame that can mark enemies, grant homing capabilities to projectiles and offer huge crit boosts.

- or perhaps a Gunzerker frame that allows you to dual wield a Primary and a Pistol at the same time!

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I concur. let's have another gun frame!

- a loosely soldier-based frame with abilities suited to automatic rifles, grenades  and the ability to call in an artillery strike

- a sniper/sharpshooter frame that can mark enemies, grant homing capabilities to projectiles and offer huge crit boosts.

- or perhaps a Gunzerker frame that allows you to dual wield a Primary and a Pistol at the same time!

Anyways, back on topic. These all sound like pretty cool ideas.

Though I'm not sure they'd ever let us wield a Primary and Secondary at the same time, just due to all the model work that would incur, even for one Warframe, haha. 

If we were to get another gun-based Warframe, I'd want the basic Commandoframe myself. Grenades alone would be a welcome addition.

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog

Hm. . . I'm trying to think of some kind of mythical archetype that uses guns, but all Goddem signs keep pointing back to cowboys and the like.

Anybody know of any legendary or mythical gun-toting folks that AREN'T from the territories of us Statesmen? I'm running on empty at the moment.

I still think we need an 'artillery' frame. A frame that has something like a shoulder mounted ult - cannons or missile racks. Perhaps arm mounted twin cannons or such. An entrench skill that makes it immobile but tanky and does more dmg. A passive that is a slow trickle of ammo regen.

Basically, if Mesa is the agile gunfighter - this guy would be a walking gun emplacement.

Edited by Mavor

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

We have at least 2 of every frame concept:(not including time) We have Elementals, Summoners, Sound, Assassins, Flight, Melee (now yet another, this time a whip frame Khora), and Trickster frames. 

Don't get me wrong I love my Mesa, she's been my goto since her beginning. But we currently only have 1 frame who's abilities are all centered around the way of the gun. 

Can we please have another gun fighting  frame? Some kinda Gunzerker or Commando frame please. 

Can I get some community support on this please?

Thank you. 

I agree. I've always wanted a frame that really transforms into something else during its powers on a massive level. I think a sniper-based gunslinger-class warframe that can turn its heard or arm into some kind if deadly beam weapon or rocket launcher would be awesome. 

Something like this: