Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 buffs riven with no official negatives

Denied

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

How is minus corpus damage only 'technically' a negative. 

It's very literally a negative.

Its a minor negative if whatever else is on it out weights it enough, i have Twin Viper Riven that has -47% corpus on it and it melts most corpus that its fired at due to the 119% Heat and 311% damage

10 hours ago, AzureTerra said:

Its a minor negative if whatever else is on it out weights it enough, i have Twin Viper Riven that has -47% corpus on it and it melts most corpus that its fired at due to the 119% Heat and 311% damage

So you agree that it's a negative. Grand.

What's the point of the rest of your post? It's still doing ~half damage to Corpus.

OP wanted to know if you can get 4 actual literal genuine positives. The answer is no, it doesn't matter if you have a "minor negative" or +recoil on a recoiless weapon or anything like that, you cannot get 4 positives.

/thread.

Edited by DeMonkey

14 hours ago, Keybopsef said:

+recoil would be the 'negative'.

Not on the Opticor, though. I have this: hbr1M0c.jpg

Increased recoil doesn't affect Opticor because it's charged single-shot. Technically it's three positive, one irrelevant, but as others have noted that's the closest you'll get.

2 hours ago, FlyingDice said:

Not on the Opticor, though. I have this: hbr1M0c.jpg

Increased recoil doesn't affect Opticor because it's charged single-shot. Technically it's three positive, one irrelevant, but as others have noted that's the closest you'll get.

I know that but for the sake of this thread it doesn't matter if it's on the opticor or not. The +recoil stat is the negative.

3 minutes ago, Keybopsef said:

I know that but for the sake of this thread it doesn't matter if it's on the opticor or not. The +recoil stat is the negative.

Right, but the idea is that it's possible to have a riven with 4 stats and none which negatively affect performance in practice. Potentially even a negative that helps performance indirectly.

• 5 years later...

So I was looking at some of my rivens to sell when I saw this. Is this actually possible now? If I am seeing this correctly. I actually have a 4 positive stat riven for the dark dagger.

Sorry for posting a link. Inserting URL from imgur or anywhere else didn't work at all so this was the best I could do right now.

https://pasteboard.co/cfciryVx1ayN.png

3 minutes ago, LimboWolf said:

So I was looking at some of my rivens to sell when I saw this. Is this actually possible now? If I am seeing this correctly. I actually have a 4 positive stat riven for the dark dagger.

Sorry for posting a link. Inserting URL from imgur or anywhere else didn't work at all so this was the best I could do right now.

https://pasteboard.co/cfciryVx1ayN.png

No, that's still negative they just changed the way it's written 

• Like 1