Jump to content
[DE]Drew

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.5.1

Recommended Posts

Seriously not going to fix grineer drop pods not opening? Enemies not spawning in bounty supply sabotage mission?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can we actually remove the boils from plains? i dont see them anymore, but i was still getting insta-killed by toxin damage while killing an eidolon. it costed me my last limb kill, and all my loot as it killed me multiple times through respawn invulnerability.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lluminate said:

No damage cap on discharge please

True even while i liked it at first after reading and testing for some reason duration's quite shortened about corpus units! Way to convert a buff into a hidden nerf DE

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tendou_Souji said:

Still no fix for being unable to remove Mag Prime's shoulder armor 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

a021ac4553096c898be7cb412288b26a.jpg

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

61dfdda3acb77ddefae4117f348ed86a.jpg

 

 

Odd, I seem to be able to do this.  I wonder what triggers it to remove the No Armor box...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many time do I have to play the same bounty to get my Eidolon lens?  It is even possible? :awkward:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought of a compromise.

DE really seems to want to keep the tesla coil theme, where enemies discharge a certain amount of electricity to nearby enemies. Players seem to want the cap removed so the ability stays in effect for the modded duration. In this case, how about a soft cap? Once the health cap is reached, the arcing damage to other enemies is reduced to 10% of the modded value. This way enemies stay CC'ed for the full duration, but they still remain tesla coils without the damage becoming insane.

Thoughts?

  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please fix iron skin not being displayed when going into and coming out of operator mode! after the 3 second invincibility period. it just doesn't show the display counter. sometimes it will decide to appear 30 seconds after going into operator mode and that time in which it doesn't appear is dangerous on sorties when i dont know if i should recast or not. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Maganar said:

Odd, I seem to be able to do this.  I wonder what triggers it to remove the No Armor box...

You sure this works for your Mag Prime and not standard Mag?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Neightrix said:

I thought of a compromise.

DE really seems to want to keep the tesla coil theme, where enemies discharge a certain amount of electricity to nearby enemies. Players seem to want the cap removed so the ability stays in effect for the modded duration. In this case, how about a soft cap? Once the health cap is reached, the arcing damage to other enemies is reduced to 10% of the modded value. This way enemies stay CC'ed for the full duration, but they still remain tesla coils without the damage becoming insane.

Thoughts?

I actually thought of something like this, except instead of a hard reduction to 10% damage, it'd diminish by a certain amount (or %) per tick, keeping the full duration.

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Farge said:

I actually thought of something like this, except instead of a hard reduction to 10% damage, it'd diminish by a certain amount (or %) per tick, keeping the full duration.

Yes! I thought of that too, I just wasn't sure if I could explain it well enough - with damage scaling down the more damage is discharged. The same system Scott described for the next changes to focus.

Edited by Neightrix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>Fixed the Mission Results screen locking up on return to Cetus when playing with a controller

What about the mission result screens everywhere else, controller or no controller.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Tendou_Souji said:

Still no fix for being unable to remove Mag Prime's shoulder armor 

That's not Mag Prime specific, other frames like e.g. Hydroid Prime have the same issue.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please fix the razorback event I seem to only get useless gun parts rather then the mods. XD in all seriousness what made you guys think it would be a good idea to flood this event with so much stuff? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no mention of fixing zaw crit values for bloodrush in non hosts games. Don't make me have to try and record in vlc and play warframe to prove this happens my poor laptop cant take it, once you get a high enough combo to hit always red crits with zaws then try and repeat that as a client in a multiplayer game with the same mods and combo multiplier you will see your crits are nowhere near red let alone always red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...