Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most unsastifying things to happen to you in Warframe

(PSN)LeBlingKing

18 hours ago, (Xbox One)PredakingXYT said:

My stuff seems a little underwhelming but.

I got stuck in a Pipe/ the floor in a survival, I was at 25 min which is a lot for me and I had to abort because I couldn't get out of the pipe/floor...

try typing /unstuck. 

Most times it helps, but I've had times where I'm stuck in a way it won't let me bring up the chat window.

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)OTF SERENiTY said:

But we do. Each platform has it’s own exclusives and I’m pretty sure that there were a few color packs that PS4 got first and remained exclusive for months until PC and Xbox got them. You guys also got that sweet Ivara and Excalibur skin with that sick Corpus armor pack one time a few years back. 

Oh, I stand corrected then.  Also I'm new so exclusive stuff that PS4/XB players got years ago I missed out on.  

The FIVE OR SIX different infested unit types that can be parasitic (REALLY needs to be turned down to only 1 or 2 at max....its bad enough that disruptor auras cause any nearby enemies to drain our energy when we are hit at range or melee).....and the hookshots all over the place (WE NEED SOME IMMUNITY TO THEM WITHOUT MODS lol).....

Not being able to choose the mission type, enemy type and tile set for void fissure runs.

Lack of new tile sets for Dark Sectors (including ground based ones like we USED to have before excavation overrode survivals instead of adding to them)

I got trolled by a nova on Akkad. He put a wormhole leading to the neverland section and I kept coming back at the wormhole entrance and going back to neverland. He apologized and that kind of made me feel better, but omg I was so MAD!

Also, defense fissures are painful, it seems many players don't know which frames to bring to them. You want to get through each 5-wave round as quickly and efficiently as possible, so equinox, ember, frost, slova, quake-banshee, and anything else that might slow the enemies or prevent them from turning corrupt and dropping reactants are NOT good choices. I've learned my lesson and will try to make a group through recruit chat for now on.

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Glad your happy with it. I however hate how it hides your hands, and glitches throughout everything no mater how you holster. I'm a perfectionist, and Its a dumb bug that needs squashing. IMO

Ouch, yeah. I can see how that would annoy you. Last I remember, they said the final decision was that they were keeping it as is. 

Infested ancients and their grappling hooks. Especially fun when they come in packs, and drain all your energy.

And then you try to get away.

Only to be pulled back.

And pulled back.

And pulled back.

And pulled back.

And pulled back.

And then you die.

Seriously, for all the whining about the bubble boys I don't understand why there's not more uproar about these things, especially since they've been a problem since their "rework" I don't remember how long ago. Seriously Infested missions are literally unplayable after a certain point due to these jerks (unless you just go heavy melee Inaros in a map with tight spaces, of course. But maybe people want to play something else on occasion)

- Host migration.

- Falling out from the map.

- Peoples with headset and microphone.

- Various glitches.

- Mini magnet glitches which don't let you go.

- When you stuck in a mode and cannot use your weapons and abilities.

- When the mission just bugged and become unfinishable and you lose all your goodies.

1 hour ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

I hardly unveil rivens, but when i do, i always get ones for weapons i don't like and generally considered scrub so i can't even sale them. All that after finding 13 medallions in stealth, or perfect defense a thing.

It may not be for much, but depending on what it is I may be interested feel free to private message me at any time.