The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Look, its a bird, its a liset, its a dargyn... No... Its Zephyr PRIME!!

(PSN)ATreidezz

1 minute ago, devildevil21 said:

So far there have been TWO operator prime suits, BOTH locked behind "prime accessories"... still waiting for a PRIME operator outfit available from relics... ;_;

Not gonna happen, as long as they fall under the category of "cosmetics" 

2 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

TIBERON PRIME & KRONEN PRIME

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

YES! YEEEEEEES! FINALLY! dear GOD I been waiting for Tiberon Prime. so much YES! this is literally the best news I've had all week. please let it be crit-heavy...

Kronen Prime is great too of course, and I like Zephyr more now she's reworked, but OMG TIBERON PRIME!!!

26 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

You guys are all hyped about the wrong thing.

Zephyr? Pff.

Tiberon? Pff.

Kronen? More pff.

It's all about that Operator suit mmkay. Looks like a flight suit, the helmet especially.

The suit is what got my attention.  

40 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

You guys are all hyped about the wrong thing.

Zephyr? Pff.

Tiberon? Pff.

Kronen? More pff.

It's all about that Operator suit mmkay. Looks like a flight suit, the helmet especially.

Not a fan of the helmet in its current closed state, but boy oh boy am I excited for that left arm. Beefy cosmetics are my favorite.

1 hour ago, devildevil21 said:

So far there have been TWO operator prime suits, BOTH locked behind "prime accessories"... still waiting for a PRIME operator outfit available from relics... ;_;

Not gonna happen as long as operator armor remain 100% as fashion without stats/mods. Maybe in the future when/if they expand on operator equipment beyond amps.

29 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

@(PS4)robotwars7 it appears the Tiberon Prime has double barrels...are you sensing a alt fire? Maybe normal fire on top and spread fire under barrel...

sadly I'm not. the top tube is the barrel, the bottom one is a rehash of the two tubes under the barrel on the regular Tiberon. I always wondered why it had those, since it's not the magazine or appear to be anything essential. it'll just be as Tiberon always has, a precise burst weapon, no need for gimmicks

it'll still be great though, sexy AF and probably have damage through the roof. best Rifle in Warframe 2018? possibly.

3 hours ago, Nomayonnaiseinireland said:

Is it bad that I kinda want the Tiberon Prime to require the Latron Prime as a crafting component, just to mess people up?

If that were the case, the latron prime prices would spike, and thousands would be farming it right now. Actually, that would kinda be hilarious to see

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

As if Zephyr could beat Wukong.

:devil:

Mag procs, knockdown. Gg. *Can't be immortal w/o energy.

E2: That said, I enjoy some Wukong from time to time. No hate, just play.

Edited by Xrkr
Specifics.