Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #108!

[DE]Rebecca

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: Continuing from Devstream #107, let’s take some time this Devstream to give status Updates on “the-many-things-that-we’ve-shown-but-not-released (TMTTWSBNR for short). We’ll also be taking a first look at the recently announced Zephyr Prime, discussing Kuva, and more!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Mirage Prime Access and Warframe Prime Vaults!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this March 16th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, March 16th!

Can’t wait for the devstream!

Questions:

Question 1: Since the Silver Grove update, a lot of resources got a make over in missions, a few of them still look like hockey pucks and I’d love to see them redone and be unique like the other resources in the game. The resources from the top of my head are, Mutagen, Oxium, Fieldron, Tellurium and Detonite Ampule.

Question 2: Will there be a Zephyr Prime trailer on the release date of Zephyr Prime Access?

Question 3: Will Prime Noggles eventually become a thing in future prime access’? I’m asking because Fashion Ship is everything in Warframe.

I like that you come to the Devstreams with some specific subjects in mind now, but that means there's much less room for questions and my poor list keeps getting longer  :P

Looking forward to hear what you've got.

Glad to see another upcoming Devstream ! 

1 // Are there any plans to add new bounties in Cetus ? 

It would be very interesting to be able to run bounties created by the Old Man & the Fisher, with fish parts / gems as rewards, so if we're not really interested in fishing or mining, we can just run bounties from them and still progress.

2 // With the addition of Pet Moas, any plans on a new pet system ?

At the moment, there's no real reason to run a mission with a pet. Sentinels can recharge our shields / heal us and provide nice crowd control, and they also have vacuum. Pets feels underwhelming compared to Sentinels, it could be interesting to have vacuum added to pets, selectable behaviors patterns such as an offensive pattern (the pet goes berserk and attack anything that moves) ;  defensive pattern (the pet stays near the warframe, providing stealth / buffs or crowd control) or a looting pattern (the pet runs around picking up loot, ayatan statues, stars, syndicate medallions and can break containers. If in PoE, Kavats could be able to fish on their own and Kubrows could dig up gems)

3 // Any plans to add more have more things to buy with Cetus standings ? Like a Cetus Wisps pack ?

At the moment, we can stack a large amount of Cetus standings and Quills standings, there are no standings sinks like relic packs / mods to pick up. It would be great to be able to trade standing for ressources you can find in the Plains, such as Rare Gems, Rare Fishes, Cetus Wisps, which are very painful to grind since we need a large amount of them for amps / zaws / arcanes, it would be great to see the Cetus Wisps cost reduced or having the rewards from bounties go from x2 to x5.

4 // Will Plague Star come back at some point ?

The Plague Star event brought interesting Zaw parts and interesting Arcanes, it's too bad that not everyone can enjoy using them. It would be nice to see a special vendor like Baro coming to Cetus from time to time bringing these parts back !

Will there an update with gore with enemies? It has been pretty much the same, if not, similar since the launch of Warframe. (i.e. more gibbing, blood, better clippings, "smoother" death animations)
Whatever happened with the Dual Wielding mechanic (Single secondary + Single handed melee weapon)?
Will Glaives ever get the "dual-wielding" treatment when in melee mode(Charged throw attacks, throwing in midair)?
How soon will the Melee weapons balance pass arrive?
Will there be a revisit on some old melee stances(More combos, forced procs)?
Any progress on Nef Anyo Bossfight?
"Dark Sector" game mode updates?
Will there be more Plains stuff/optimizations?
Can you show us any progress on The Sacrifice Quest?
Hydroid Prime Trailer when?
Anymore Venus open world updates?
When will the Daily Tribute rework arrive?
Where is the Endless Kuva Dev Workshop thread?
Any Khora updates?
Any Kingpin system updates?
When will Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal return?
Archwing updates?
Whatever happened with the Proto weapon skins?
Showing off the Dexcalibur skin model? Nevermind, it is now been shown here:

Spoiler

Will we receive any inverse kinematics animation(The animation where your leg bends at different terrain heights)? It was shown off last year with Lyphantis on the plains.

Yes, got here early! I have a few questions I have been dying to ask:

1. Has there been any work on noggles and "in action" glyphs for the newer frames? My IKEAFrame cannot be complete without an army of Harrow noggles.

2. Are you going to be taking a second look at Vauban once his Deluxe Skin is released? Specifically his passive: I understand that he was created during a time where passives were not needed to flesh out a frame's kit, but he is the only frame with a passive that has no effect during solo play.

1 minute ago, BrokenBullet said:

Will there an update with gore with enemies? It has been pretty much the same, if not, similar since the launch of Warframe. (i.e. more gibbing, blood, better clippings, "smoother" death animations)?
What ever happened with the Dual Wielding mechanic (Single secondary + Single handed melee weapon)?
Will Glaives ever get the "dual-wielding" treatment when in melee mode(Charged throw attacks, throwing in midair)?
How soon will the Melee weapons balance pass arrive?
Any progress on Nef Anyo Bossfight?
"Dark Sector" gamemode updates?
Will there be more Plains stuff/optimizations?
Can you show us any progress on The Sacrifice Quest?
Hydroid Prime Trailer when?
Anymore Venus open world updates?
When will the Daily Tribute rework arrive?
Where is the Endless Kuva Dev Workshop thread?
Any Khora updates?
Any Kingpin system updates?
When will Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal return?
Archwing updates?
Whatever happened with the Proto weapon skins?
Showing off the Dexcalibur skin model?
Will we receive any inverse kinematics animation(The animation where your leg bends at different terrain heights)? It was shown off last year with Lyphantis on the plains.

This sums it up. Thanks 

Any news on when Primed Chamber will be re-introduced to the game? Aviator, Magma Chamber, and Searing Steel and more have made their way into the game through various methods, but Primed Chamber has yet to make a return. It was also confirmed to appear at some point in the future 5 years ago!

unknown.png

Source

Hey DE!

With Zephyr Prime pecking at our windows, I wonder if her kit will be looked at one more time?

Also, a question about the Sentient Conculysts and Battalysts. Is the fact that their main attacks resemble certain Warframe abilities a coincidence?

3 hours ago, TheDubsteppingNinja said:

Also, orokin hacking puzzle when DE

Should be done any day now.

2 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Any news on when Primed Chamber will be re-introduced to the game? Aviator, Magma Chamber, and Searing Steel and more have made their way into the game through various methods, but Primed Chamber has yet to make a return. It was also confirmed to appear at some point in the future 5 years ago!

But if they put it in game for just anyone to get, what will Sheldon do with his life?

Well, I have some questions myself:

1. Is the nikana type comming before Khorra? Considering it's almost done.
  2. Operator melee: Any progress on that idea?
  3. The obligatory 'The Sacrifice' question. However, I would like not to ask the WHEN it's comming, but rather, if you can give us a % number for it's progress. You can be completely general like 'overall it's x% ready' or more detail like 'script is made x%, animations and sounds are at y% and grind is at z%"

Thank you, and stay frosty :D

Archived