Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #108!

[DE]Rebecca

How about: 

• new Clan management system;
  • fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
  • more flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system;
  • stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).

Will Warframe not be attending Pax East? The recently released schedule and list of exhibitors does not include Warframe or Digital Extremes, but it'd still be nice to receive an official statement about it. I was hoping to see you guys twice in one year, but it looks like it'll just be Tennocon. :sad:

4 minutes ago, Rextile said:

what's up with dojo remaster?

This, i want to know this also, i'm thinking probably just adding some new stuff to decorate with or maybe some new rooms or colours or something but as a clan leader, I'm hoping it's something that makes the dojo more appealing to clan members and not just during clan events, cuz as it stands it's mainly just a glorified, albeit pretty, trading hub.

Archwing and Archweapon Slot Limitations

I still refuse to let this slide, it was strictly insulting.

Telling us about the limitation on Archwing gear and slots to be bought for platinum 11 hotfixes into Specters of the Rail was NOT a solution to disingenuously sneaking it in without adequate, fair forewarning in the first place.

Relevant thread popularity banner and all, and second thread after the first was unjustly closed before the problem has been addressed.

PC players from the time of that limitation's introduction deserved a fair and equally forewarned opportunity to get their grandfathered weapon and 'wing slots as console players. When will some sort of compensation be provided for this? Or at the very least a display of humility for the way it was handled?

Unanswered Questions:

Will you take another look at Ember, or at least reconsider the scale-down reduction of World on Fire's range statistic?

The range of the ability was average at best. There are plenty of abilities and weapons that can cover even greater radii with similar cost investments (epecially considering the intended increase to cost as well).

Mathematically speaking, you would need to provide an additional 800% multiplier (1600% after accounting for the cost increase) to damge for that to balance out the net 87.5% reduction in effective coverage. But we don't even want that, because it still leaves Firequake almost useless in the pathetic 7.5m radius you leave us with after the ramp-down.

You also cannot claim that its channeled nature is a special case - you stopped Blind Mirage for the same reasons as you altered Resonant Quake, and the fact Simulor users needed to click mindlessly over and over again didn't stop their gameplay effect from being undesirable either. Therefore, channeling is separate from the consideration of effective coverage.

Additionally, thanks to double-dipped power strength in using Accelerant, mitigating the downscaled range with Overextended makes Ember scale even worse than before, making the full complement a total failure to achieve the desired effect - without Accelerant necessary, Ember clears just as well, once it becomes necessary to include, the result is higher cost and still lesser effectiveness.

Polarisation and Forma

Q: Separate to the issue of relevelling after Forma use, will there be any change to Forma and Polarisation to avoid 'wasted' forma in future?

A lot of posters seem to bemoan the lack of Forma drops, while some like myself rarely end up using it at all because of the downsides of removing build flexibility. Is there any chance of a Polarisation quality of life change so we don't have to suffer our obsolete polarity builds when balance changes and new mods happen? Body Count and Blood Rush gave melees more reason to want Madurai slots, while the upcoming removal of 'mandatory' base damage and multishot mods might ruin heavily Madurai polarised guns. Times change, and while we have to relevel our gear for every Forma we use, even if less in the proposed new Mastery Rank relevance change, making our efforts, our time and our resources wasted is not a satisfying element of the game.

Here's my original thread on the subject and a solution, with more discussion from another player's similar suggestion here.

Another thread here as well. Threads keep popping up about new Forma, better Forma, different Forma on a regular basis. The system needs overhauling.

Now: We have 'lower limit' modding capacity, making it more comfortable to level weapons by using them after Forma.

However, some still recognise that there's a bigger issue than just "when do I get to use a polarised item again". The growing mod load with Primed and other high-drain mods demands a lot out of our very limited drain, as often do Sorties for most weapons to perform adequately. The user-unfriendliness of polarisation impacts negatively on flexibility and fun, and I doubt I'm the only one who tends not to use it where possible to not lock myself out of half my mod collection.

Ammo Rework for the QOL of High Consumption Weapons

Q: Is there a possibility of a more significant ammo rework to fix bugs and aid balance of several weapon classes?

With static ammo pickups and certain restrictions, high ammo consumption weapons often fall short, not in raw DPS which they compete evenly in, but because they just can't keep going for long before they're completely dry and relying on pickups/Restores. We also had such bugs as the Sniper+Castana ammo restriction issue, eventually addressed by a half-application of my own suggestion for the issue overall, using Pistol ammo for 'special' secondaries but with a different actual restoration numbers.

The Twin Rogga now exists for the other half of the equation - using nonpistol ammo, but in its normal amounts. Between the 'special' secondaries and the Rogga, tech is clearly in place to implement this rework in a full and sweeping manner. Any idea of when it might happen?
My suggestion here attempts to address all of that, as well as opens up new balance levers by allowing any ammo type to be used for secondaries. There's also a chance for this to bring currently unused Max Ammo mods up to a functional level by allowing them to improve ammo gained per pickup (while not making Mutation totally obsolete either).

Using Mod Ranks Below Fusion Level

Q: Why force users to potentially hold many mods of lesser fusion, instead of being able to use ranks up to the fused maximum?

This has been mentioned in passing at times, but it's still ridiculous that we can't have this quality of life with the current modding system. It seems like something that would be an inherent part of a system where drain ranges so wildly and precise values are so aggressively tweaked (Corrupted Mods, looking at you).

Can the data load of a handful of extra bytes per loadout (to identify the rank of the slotted mod to use) really be higher than the load involved with having an actual incentive to hold multiple mods all with their own fusion levels?

- Can we get birds as a companion?

- Will Ember's World on fire change will be canceled?

- Any new info about "Not dark sectors but dark sectors"?

- Will Zephyr recive any further changes to make her more likely pick for sorties/eidolons?

- Can we get the old version of Banshee's sound quake augment showed once on prime time? When sound quake was placed on the ground and had short duration itself?

- Can we expect gameplay of Venus open world on Tenno con?

- If people can now go to each others' ships, can we get something to do on them? Play cards? Chess? Co-op Flappy Zephyr? Co-op Wyrm?

- Are you planning to change Vuban? He is not played much... and in my opinion he's 1 skill is useless on high levels and he's second ability does everything that 3rd does but on 4 diffrend granades. It's just my personal opinion.

- Anymore planned Warframes changes?

- What is the verdict on Octavia's augment? Equinox augment?

- Augment for mesa that allows her to use Peacemakers (pistols) as a normal secondary? (just my wet dream xd)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Can we get fox-themed Warframe please? :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Much love for DE Dev team <3

In the past few months, there have been an increase in the implementation of literally blinding lights in the environment and enemy VFX; the worst culprits being the Eidolons.

Will they be removed from the game? Can we have an option to completely turn them off? Do I have to wear sunglasses indoors from now on?

Will we ever be getting a more focused way to get rivens? The current state of them means you have to essentially win the lottery three times consecutively just to get a riven you're after. We get one 25% chance per day at getting any riven, then we have to hope it's for the weapon class we want, then pray to rngesus that it is for the exact weapon we hope for. That's not even taking into account the crapshoot that is rerolling rivens for stats. The transmuter is cool, but it would be a lot more useful if we had a way to guarantee even one riven a day. 

TLDR: Are there any plans to make changes to how/how often we aquire rivens? 

Since we have been working with tweaks and reworks this year and not content; I was wondering if new content (maps, enemies, quests, warframes, or weapons) were intended before Tennocon and if so, which of the many previously announced but not released contents that were discussed for the last few devstreams are first for being implemented or sent back to the drawing board?

Will there ever be a Stalker quest and if so can we get that helmet.

Also could we ever choose the side of being evil like Stalker and if so we should be hunted and we should choose to help lets say Vor for example we could either choose to help him out with whatever he's doing and other Tenno will come to stop us both or we could just kill him idk but im sure yall can work it out if you do go through with it.

Hi,

Will Operators and their equipment get any additions/updates when the next Open World area arrives?

New Amp Parts? New Arcanes?

Have you considered adding modding as an options to Operator armor and equipment? (Even though it would make things more complicated but for people like me more fun and interesting)

Have you considered Operator Melee weapons?

Archived