Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.16.0

[DE]Megan

12 minutes ago, WolfTitan said:

When will raids return? Please bring them back. Many of us miss raiding very much.

Never, get over it, raids are gone for good until they are replaced with more stable and better ones, this has been said many times already and asking over and over to bring them back will NOT make DE return them.

hace 12 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:
  • mproved hitbox sizes on the Eidolon Synovias (weak points) to make them easier to hit/target when moving.
  • Fixed an extra "0" damage number popping up for every instance of damage dealt to a Teralyst Synovia. Shotguns will therefore no longer shower the Teralyst with a confetti of zeroes when hitting a weak-point.

THANK YOU

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the requirements for "Kill X Dargyns with a Bow" Riven challenge to bring the intended difficulty and time commitment in line with other Riven challenges.

• Existing Rivens with this challenge are unaffected

This is hollow consolation for me when I, within the past hour, lost all progress on my "Destroy 18 Dargyns with a bow without getting afflicted with a status effect" Riven when it was 17/18 Dargyns killed. Because I opened a door and walked into a sudden landmine and the blast proc hit me before death did.

1 minute ago, -ERG-Rhealenth said:

Why still no new warframe,weapon or quest ? 

Not that hard to figure that it's because they have been mostly focused on reworking some of the old content and fixing bugs.

Maybe read previous patch notes every once in a while.

3 minutes ago, Dexmasa said:

Never, get over it, raids are gone for good until they are replaced with more stable and better ones, this has been said many times already and asking over and over to bring them back will NOT make DE return them.

Yup. If Trials come back at all, it’s likely to be at least 18 months to 2 years from now. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Decorations in both the Dojo and Orbiter can now be placed mid-air.

Fashionframe went on a new level :D

But still a bit buggy isnt it?

JgyIhek.png

Oh one improvement suggestion: ^^

Plz set the focus point in the center of the object not at the corner xP

EcKt1AG.png

UI permanent buffs (specifically those tied to Focus trees) are the only way I have to check what Focus Tree I am using, should I not check before starting a mission. And since it was no longer required to perform Transference to activate those, I would like to not have to use transference and try a Void Dash or use Void Mode/Blast to check which I am currently using.

Either have a HUD element telling you which you are currently using in a mission or some other way to check at a glance. I sometimes logout with 1 Focus Tree and log back in not remembering which I have on.

EDIT: Knowing even without having to go check at the back of the orbiter would be great also.

2 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Yup. If Trials come back at all, it’s likely to be at least 18 months to 2 years from now. 

DE has its stuff with how they manage their updates and what not, so at this point trying to predict the waiting time of something is kinda pointless imo.

Archived