Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quad Grakatas

Almagnus1

We need a new recipe for the best melee weapon ever... the quad grakata.

This beauty of Clem engineering combines two twin grakata into a melee brawling weapon that attaches a grakata to each hand and each foot.

We need this in the game Clem fast.

Edited by Almagnus1

38 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

We need a new recipe for the best melee weapon ever... the quad grakata.

This beauty of Clem engineering combines two twin grakata into a melee brawling weapon that attaches a grakata to each hand and each foot.

We need this in the game Clem fast.

Yeah, but since it seems to be a hot topic to make endless missions more desirable, we should make it so you only get once chance at a part/blueprint (around, say, 2%) only once you clear the 8 hour mark in a survival, and similar investment in rounds in Interception and Defense. Oh, parts naturally wouldn't be tradeable.

And if you hold Charge you just start firing the Grakatas.  Yes.

Also pfff, Quadkata needs 2 Twin Grakatas to craft plus a Grakata Link, which can be found in Kuva Survival off a 10% chance from a Kuva Filter or a 1% chance off Guardians and Jesters.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)VKPButcher said:

Give me a thrown melee, 3 Grakatas in a triangle. When you do the charge throw all 3 start firing making it like a version of the Azima's alt fire. You could call it Glaivkata or something...I dunno.

The Glakata! Which you can dual wield with a Dubba Stubba. 

What I'm hearing is that a Quad Grakata is a... melee weapon? (referencing Bayonetta) With this, we could also have a Kogake-type series that slides all over the place, thus making her 'ice skates' possible, in that it's the weapon makin' us slide, rather than the stance.

If a weapon could give a general effect like this (i.e. shoot or slide between registered attack combo taps, without further actual input), then the stances would become more varied without being specifically changed, due to the innate ability. Another example would be, say, the Slicing Feathers stance, being altered by a Gunsen variant which provides a short range knockdown effect when the warframe fans itself, rather than the normal. (which doesn't) Or if a one-handed blade made from Cryotic made the Warframe slide forward during the EEE combo of Crimson Dervish, allowing us to chase after foes. (not the 'slide' animation, but simply moving further forward)

55 minutes ago, EquestrianWyvern said:

Hmm... None of this works to proper Clem standards.  The proper approach to this is the Jat Grakatas:

Basically 4 Grakatas on the end of a pole making a bullet powered hammer. Construction cost would be 6 Detonite Injectors, 2 Twin Grakatas, and a Forma

I actually like that better... but only if it had a Redeemer-esque charge attack that fired off burst attack from the Grakatas.

12 hours ago, EquestrianWyvern said:

Hmm... None of this works to proper Clem standards.  The proper approach to this is the Jat Grakatas:

Basically 4 Grakatas on the end of a pole making a bullet powered hammer. Construction cost would be 6 Detonite Injectors, 2 Twin Grakatas, and a Forma

That doesnt make sense... Clem would more likely strap a rocket onto a regular grakata and charge into the enemies with it.