Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0 + 22.17.0.1

[DE]Megan

Why make the whole skin of Inaros metallic and the sword and syndana matte ? Makes absolutely no sense or whatsoever.

I think DE needs to urgently implement the option to change the texture(metallic to matte or vice versa) on surfaces of frames and weapons and attachments to make color matching possible.

Fashion frame is a big deal.

Kuva survival is great. Epic survival fun in a duo team yesterday. 40 minutes of brutal fighting...

But in the end we got 2000 kuva. It felt somewhat underwhelming since last time I farmed Kuva Floods usually I get 1200 or 2400 in around 5 minutes.

I feel base should be raised to 400 or scale more with level. So you get 200*(1 + timer/60) so every hour you get more and more, rewarding staying long.

Staying 1 hour should be as good as farming average kuva missions for 1h.

Mechanics wise it is perfect. Reward is to low.

40 минут назад, White_Matter сказал:

Why make the whole skin of Inaros metallic and the sword and syndana matte ? Makes absolutely no sense or whatsoever.

I think DE needs to urgently implement the option to change the texture(metallic to matte or vice versa) on surfaces of frames and weapons and attachments to make color matching possible.

Fashion frame is a big deal.

Please this for the love of god, make this happen.

Inaros looks godawful, no matter how you color him - he looks devoid of colors. Same exact colors - 

1lblcg1.jpg  n39Po6j.jpg

HCNqnap.jpg

5zIJv02.jpg

The only way he looks okey-ish. But I'm freaking sorry, the preview on the left STILL looks better - obviously, since it's different, not what you actually get. What the hell.

M767YHV.jpg

And new items match none of the old ones, including tennogen.

12 hours ago, IceColdHawk said:

How dare DE add some counterplay to the most ridiculously cheap unit... Are you guys for real? Commanders were no challenge. They were an annoyance. Random teleport and stunlock for 3 seconds, pff. Also there is no challenge with practically infinite revives.

Aw, c'mon, bruh. That's just my opinion :clem:

It's not related to endless Kuva but still feel like worth mentioning. What I absolutely *** hate about Kuva is the fact that the amoubt you get is absolutely random. Why freaking why one time you get 1250 and next time 1510 (for example)? You know what that results in? No? I'll tell you what.

8WepObh.jpg

i11420.gif

Make it a set amount like 700 regular 1400 flood or something, the general idea is that you will KNOW how many runs you need to do one roll.

As a player who deleted Inaros a long time ago when I was short on slots and didn't know better I have to say:

Now that you've added an awesome Inaros Deluxe Skin I think it would be really nice if you made the Sands of Inaros Quest replayable in the codex or at least make it so that we can rebuild it with the blueprint from Baro.

Or give us a package that includes the skin bundle and the warframe.

Please <3

1 hour ago, -Temp0- said:

Please this for the love of god, make this happen.

Inaros looks godawful, no matter how you color him - he looks devoid of colors. Same exact colors - 

1lblcg1.jpg  n39Po6j.jpg

HCNqnap.jpg

5zIJv02.jpg

The only way he looks okey-ish. But I'm freaking sorry, the preview on the left STILL looks better - obviously, since it's different, not what you actually get. What the hell.

M767YHV.jpg

And new items match none of the old ones, including tennogen.

Yeah, I can't go with any of my usual color schemes. 

I had to go with yellowish colors to make him look like a golden statue, but the problem is none of the attachments match(even quaro which also has metallic surface) nor any of the weapons except Ferrox. 

4 hours ago, ArchPhaeton said:

You really asking for mastery fodder? no ty. I prefer them to focus on fixes.

To the people complaining about kuva not scaling: cryotic doesn't scale either yet people do moderately long runs. I can see this as a kuva variant of cryotic excavations. Definitely not meant to replace kuva siphon farming as a main source of kuva, rather something you do while floods show up or until the fortress leaves Eris alone.

Making it scale will only make kuva traders hoard even more "godly" rivens as they will be able to reach much further than the average player, who wouldn't benefit that much from it.

I don't think that every update needs to be for every player. I think that these responses are coming from players that want something to do that rewards their time and efforts. This could address some of the power creep and given veteran players another play mode that is actually challenging. Casual players will still have siphons and the mission itself. Besides, from reading all the posts here, I think it pretty clear that scaling rewards is what players want. Content creators are saying it, reddit enthusiast are saying it, and I'm saying it.

21 hours ago, Giantconch said:

Is it time? Do we finally get....the ENDLESS KUVA?!?

WE DO!?!?!?

...I'm gonna go ahead and say it now, 200 per tower not scaling makes me wonder how much this is actually going to be played. Since I can blitz virtually every Kuva Siphon in 4 minutes or less for 600, then 200 per tower every 2-3 minutes doesnt really convince me to spend much time there... but I'll reserve final judgement until after running it (I'm not holding my breath though, seems the most request suggestion by the community for improving this game mode and making it viable and worthwhile to run was completely ignored)

Please look into specific amps being used to destroy Kuva Clouds in regular kuva siphons (and floods) causing the clouds to glitch out and no count towards destroying braids!!! (I thought this was fixed in the last update/hotfixes but it has not been)

Please adjust trade tax for Legendary arcanes to reflect the number of arcanes installed. 100k for a single legendary, 300k for a rank 1, 1 mil for rank 3

Please reduce the capacity that Articula take up for decoration space. Not much point adding almost a dozen new ones if we don't have any space to use them.

Note I have a resource doubler*

Endless results:

21 minutes in endless
5600 kuva from 14 towers

Regular starchart siphons

12 seconds load per mission regularly
3:07 - 1200
4:42 - 2400 (flood)
2:40 - 1200
3:07 - 1200

13:36 for 6k

about 14 minutes for 6k with loading time

It doesnt really seem too terribly worth it to run the endless over the regular missions. However, it should be noted that its feasible to run the endless in between the down time when you run out of regular siphon missions. Theres unfortunately no incentive to stay to any serious length of time in the endless though since it doesnt even keep up with regular siphon output. Scaling up the amount of Kuva per tower, or every 4th tower giving double the normal amount of Kuva, and only that 4th tower scaling up would make this more worthwhile to invest time into.

Ok so, a question I would like answered, is why exactly does DE think the playerbase wanted endless SCALING kuva?

For me, that answer was that it would in the end make rerolling rivens dozens, even hundreds of times, less of a chore. Rivens are already an RNG slot machine hell. You either are content with a few rolls where you get lucky as heck, or just say screw it and be happy with a single good stat on the riven.

I have had lucky rolls, but other times I'm rolling rivens anywhere from 40-80-110 times before its got the good stats I want. Farming Kuva just to throw it all away is not rewarding. Finally getting stats I want after 80 rolls does not give me any sort of "feel good" feeling, it's actually the opposite. I ask myself why I go through this feeling like an addicted idiot when someone else gets lucky on only a few rolls for the same or better stats. Endless scaling kuva would at least make getting to that 80th roll for mediocre-to-good stats not make me feel like a total idiot for having to dump as much time and suffering through the same thing again and again not be so bad.

Ideally, I would want to be able to dump 20k kuva into locking a stat on a riven permanantly while I reroll the other stats to have some semblemce of progression but I know that is probably too much to ask.

Finally someone breaks this down on the real. Because kuva should not cost 3500 a roll especially with such loot Boxy Design. I have some rivens that I've rolled 100x and I do indeed feel like a fool. Especially since as there seem to be an algorithm that often targets a specific stat. Let's say the weapon is Crit Weapon it will constantly give you status/negative crit stats on tons of rolls & Vice Versa. This is the Loot Box of all loot Boxes. I have over 100 rivens and I now know this hell whole of a system all too well. The only reason why I continued farming Kuva to begin with, was to occasionally get a Taste of some End Game Content because warframe has nothing that caters to the Veteran Player that's been here Since Closed Beta 2012. It's 2018 & I still have to play a survival for 40-60 minutes before I see level 80 enemies or just jump in a flood. 

21 hours ago, Feltal said:

Unexpected Inaros deluxe* Edit: Why is the whole thing metallic? This looks terrible.

Kuva still needs to scale...

It looks everywhere terrible and rigid. Inaros Ramses look like a dude wrapped in a Tin Can. It just looks stiff and ugly. Ughhhh

5 hours ago, ArchPhaeton said:

You really asking for mastery fodder? no ty. I prefer them to focus on fixes.

To the people complaining about kuva not scaling: cryotic doesn't scale either yet people do moderately long runs. I can see this as a kuva variant of cryotic excavations. Definitely not meant to replace kuva siphon farming as a main source of kuva, rather something you do while floods show up or until the fortress leaves Eris alone.

Making it scale will only make kuva traders hoard even more "godly" rivens as they will be able to reach much further than the average player, who wouldn't benefit that much from it.

Cryotic doesn't need to scale. Its use is far more limited than Kuva. Once you build what you can with cryotic, such as the Sibear or other weapons, you need very little of it. You can always use more Kuva. Because even if you have no rivens at the time, it probably won't be long untilon drops for you from a sortie.

Archived