Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ballas, Teshin or Lotus/Marguilis. Who would you side with?

Personally I would side with Ballas. Even though the Orokin might have been considered evil, can we really say the system is better off without them? Factions tear each other apart, the remnants of humanity are always under threat and the system is just in total chaos. Putting the empire back together would be better for the whole system, in my opinion, rather than a never ending resource war. Plus Ballas has a cool fashion sense.

Well, except that the Orokin a) created all of the threats that we face today, and b) apparently overburdened the resources of an entire solar system. So Ballas is definitely out. Without knowing more about Teshin, I'd go with the Lotus.

Edited by motorfirebox

2 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

Well, except that the Orokin a) created all of the threats that we face today

But they were the ones keeping them in check. When the Empire was at it's peak, everything was under control. Killing them only resulted in all of their mistakes being let loose on the system.

If there was a choice to just go solo with Ordis that'd be my choice. If it came down to a choice of the other 3 then Ballas probably. He likely has insight in things that neither the Lotus or Mushroom Head can fathom. He is probably hell bent on surviving and will do anything to see that happen. He may be "evil" but also the strongest pick of the three.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

But they were the ones keeping them in check

Nope. Every single time they created them and lost control and then we're paying the consequences.

Orokin want to colonize another system. Create adaptive machine. Lose control. Create sentient. Start war.

Orokin decide to fight their out-of-control machines with biotech weapon. Lose control. Create infection.

Orokin want an army. Give weapons to Grineer. Lose control. Grineer uprising.

Orokin want a better army. Weaponize children. Lose control. Genocide.

Seriously, with this track record it's a miracle that the Orokin still managed to control something. Let alone "keep in check".

11 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_388bz2tgvzy8

Ordis. He's the only one who seems to genuinely care about us. 

seems being the keyword; serving the (ironic) purpose it's been given after slaughtering countless Orokin in his past life.

Ballas, if he can give me his sword blueprint as reward for loyalty, or any of the sides that keep the unreasonable mass genocide, im a tenno of balance. Also tired of the must hate orokin propaganda.

Edited by giotavares

13 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

But they were the ones keeping them in check. When the Empire was at it's peak, everything was under control. Killing them only resulted in all of their mistakes being let loose on the system.

I mean, if by "in check" you mean "ravaging the solar system in all-out war", sure. And regardless, even if those threats are in check, what about the next horrific abomination they invent? And the horrific abomination they invent to fight the previous abomination?

Lotus. Sure she has kept some secrets but her love and concern for us is pretty much proven at this point.

Also Margulis is not Lotus. The current form of the Lotus was made from our dreams and memories of Margulis but she is not Margulis. Margulis is dead.

9 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

Nope. Every single time they created them and lost control and then we're paying the consequences.

Orokin want to colonize another system. Create adaptive machine. Lose control. Create sentient. Start war.

Orokin decide to fight their out-of-control machines with biotech weapon. Lose control. Create infection.

Orokin want an army. Give weapons to Grineer. Lose control. Grineer uprising.

Orokin want a better army. Weaponize children. Lose control. Genocide.

Seriously, with this track record it's a miracle that the Orokin still managed to control something. Let alone "keep in check".

Hahahahaha so very true

18 minutes ago, NuttiKrust said:

None of the above.

#SoloTenno

I didn't even think about going solo. I'd rather do this. Just me and Ordis. That is pretty much what we are doing right now with Purple Lotus(just take purple lotus out of the equationand have Ordis give us orders without using a fake Lotus)

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian